Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

Are we going to start a thread or p[ost here our one month photos from the june challenge?:)

I guess i can just post my score card with them in it...any suggesstions?:)

Lord, I guess I missed out on all of this. I don't know but one thing, Amy is a very good friend of mine and I think her feelings are hurt and I hope this can be worked out. She works 100 hours a week at her job and I know she would only have done this to be of help to someone. I sure hope sure comes back I will miss her so. And Pnut, I don't know you but I'm sure your a fine person as well and I hope that no one's feelings are badly hurt. This is a place for support not bringing others down. I hope everyone can get over this. Just my 2 cents worth. I haven't been here long but I know how nervous I am one week before surgery and I know funny has to be too.

Take care everyone and have a great day,

Sherri

*sigh* Amy is my friend too. She's like a sister to me. And what's going on between is us OUR business. Can we let it drop and move on now? Please? Having everyone else chime in with their opinions about something that they don't have all the facts on is only going to get others stirred up and involved, turning it into something blown way out of proportion.

Let Amy and me deal with what's between us, and y'all just focus on why we post on this thread, ok?

And as for pictures. Post your before and after for June here :)

If people don't behave they can all go stand in the corner or face a fish slap :)

This is me.. checking in for July.

Roger Roger, over and out.

We can lock the June 2006 thread but the sticky policy has changed and the GFG threads no longer fit the criteria for sticky.

Better save this thread to your favorites folks. :ermm

I have decided that I am going to get completely shit-faced tonight and stay shit-faced until Wednesday morning. If I show up in that time frame, just remember that I'm not responsible for anything I say or do and that I will return to my usual kind self on weigh in day! *evil grin*

(and if you think I'm joking... you don't know me very well)

Oh.. and by the way... Funny and her family have left to go out of town for the 4th weekend. I don't want anyone thinking she's left LBT because of any misunderstandings here. This was a pre-planned thing. So no rumors! *laughs*

I have decided that I am going to get completely shit-faced tonight and stay shit-faced until Wednesday morning. If I show up in that time frame, just remember that I'm not responsible for anything I say or do and that I will return to my usual kind self on weigh in day! *evil grin*

I'll take four of whatever she's having.

And regret it later.

:cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail:

Party time?!!!!

Too bad I have to be at work in an hour... might make work a little more fun.

Oh.. and by the way... Funny and her family have left to go out of town for the 4th weekend. I don't want anyone thinking she's left LBT because of any misunderstandings here. This was a pre-planned thing. So no rumors! *laughs*

:) :Banane55: :banana :Banane56: Party party!! Woo hoo!! Have fun, Susan. :party: :banana :Banane46: :)