Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've lost a pound!!!

I just had to pop on and tell you!!

I weighed this morning, my offical weigh day, and the scale has actually moved in the right direction... I have managed to lose a pound... from having a stall that has lasted 2 1/2 mths... please let this be the start of some more weight lose!

It is my birthday tomorrow, and I am turning the big 40... this is the best present that I could have given myself... under 13 stone... 12stone 13 pounds...lol... I know it is 'just' a pound but it has really given me a boost!!!

YEAH Coop. Have faithfuly watched you continue on, even though you are not a "fast" loser. Love your attitude and commitment to making the sleeve work.

Celebrating the pound loss with you!

I so far stall more than I lose, so I am feeling you on the joy of the pound loss -- and also the mental barrier of getting to a new milestone. Go you!!

Great present for a Happy Birthday!

Awesome coots, and I amost forgot the most important part..Happy Birthday!!!!!!:cake: Keep up the awesome work!!:purplebananna:

Hiya Sue,

Sooooo many congrats on breaking that bloomin rotton stall. Lets hope that this is the shape of things to come from now on. Its obviously a special early birthday pressie for you, are you doing anything exciting for the big day ?

Have a brilliant birthday whatever you are doing, the weather looks like its going to be great for you.

Not long to go now for us and our boys !!!!!! What do you reckon to the PSBs supporting them ? While my friend and I were seeing Robbie over here on his last tour, her husband was seeing the PSBs in Hong Kong and he said that everyone was walking out as they were rubbish !!!! We’ll have to wait & see won’t we. Don’t really care that much what they’re like but if they’re good it will be a bonus !!!

Take care, I’ll message you soon for a natter.

Love Angela xxx

Hey ... thanks all... it is a bit sad, I know, but I felt really excited this morning when I saw thatnumber 12...lol... I've waited long enough. I am now thinking, as long as I don't have a big gain, I can cope with a pound or two, I am doing well... I go to see my surgeon Tuesday and I am hoping he will be able to shed some light on why I am losing so slowly... x

Hiya Sue,

Sooooo many congrats on breaking that bloomin rotton stall. Lets hope that this is the shape of things to come from now on. Its obviously a special early birthday pressie for you, are you doing anything exciting for the big day ?

Have a brilliant birthday whatever you are doing, the weather looks like its going to be great for you.

Not long to go now for us and our boys !!!!!! What do you reckon to the PSBs supporting them ? While my friend and I were seeing Robbie over here on his last tour, her husband was seeing the PSBs in Hong Kong and he said that everyone was walking out as they were rubbish !!!! We’ll have to wait & see won’t we. Don’t really care that much what they’re like but if they’re good it will be a bonus !!!

Take care, I’ll message you soon for a natter.

Love Angela xxx

Hey Angela,

I've been thinking of you...

Awww thanks for your kind words. I am hoping that the scale will move a little more now, I forgot how good it feels to see it go down...lol! How are you doing?

Yea, not too fussed for the PBS, but it could be a lot worse, could be a lot better...lol... BUT I am sooooo bloody excited... 2mths isn't long now is it!! The tickets were a birthday present, of which I am more than happy to take (that!) I am defo gonna get a tour tee-shirt so I can wear it to work... just to wind the kids up in my classes!

I haven't got any plans for tomorrow, sorta dreading it, the big 40... *sighs* ... I was hoping to be nearer goal weight by now, but I ain't gonna let that stop me trying to enjoy the day!!! Thing is, it is my daughter's birthday too.... she si 13 tomorrow, so I am more than happy for her to have the attention ...lol... I rather like taking a back seat now!! One thing is for sure though, I will be treating myself to a nice slice of birthday cake!!!

Hear ffrom you soon xx

Hey Angela,

I've been thinking of you...

Awww thanks for your kind words. I am hoping that the scale will move a little more now, I forgot how good it feels to see it go down...lol! How are you doing?

Yea, not too fussed for the PBS, but it could be a lot worse, could be a lot better...lol... BUT I am sooooo bloody excited... 2mths isn't long now is it!! The tickets were a birthday present, of which I am more than happy to take (that!) I am defo gonna get a tour tee-shirt so I can wear it to work... just to wind the kids up in my classes!

I haven't got any plans for tomorrow, sorta dreading it, the big 40... *sighs* ... I was hoping to be nearer goal weight by now, but I ain't gonna let that stop me trying to enjoy the day!!! Thing is, it is my daughter's birthday too.... she si 13 tomorrow, so I am more than happy for her to have the attention ...lol... I rather like taking a back seat now!! One thing is for sure though, I will be treating myself to a nice slice of birthday cake!!!

Hear ffrom you soon xx

So happy the body has finally given away one! Perhaps spring will be kinder than winter my dear. Keep up the good work!

So happy the body has finally given away one! Perhaps spring will be kinder than winter my dear. Keep up the good work!

Thank you... I never looked at it like that... but I like the season reference... I am much happier when the lighter nights are here and the warmer weather appears!!! Fingers crossed... x

Congratulations - A pound is definitely something to Celebrate.< /span>

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party4: !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :party4:

:Dancing_tongue: !!! CONGRATS ON THE LOSS !!! :Dancing_tongue:

I know how much you try, and I just wanted to let you know that I think you are one super chick. You never give up and never give in, and in this long journey of ours I think that is the BEST attribute anyone can have. :)