Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone tried Mio?

Is it good? I'm having a hard getting all the Water I'm supposed to be drinking and thought maybe flavoring it up would help. I like Crystal Light OK but I get kinda tired of it.

Mio is my new addiction!!!! I bought peach tea, sweet tea, mango peach and fruit punch....not a fan of the fruit punch but I love, love love all the others. They really help me get my Water in since for some reason I just can't handle plain water after the surgery. I also like that you can control how much you use, unlike crystal light where I feel silly trying to use half a packet.

The fruit punch is the only one I tried. What I liked about it was that it didn't have a "powdery" taste to it like some of the dry brands. What I didn't like is that the fruit punch tasted kind of flat and I had to use a lot to get a good flavor, and really, I don;t need a lot of flavor; 1 stick of the powdered kind is plenty for a liter bottle for my taste.

I wonder if it is just this flavor that is like this since the other poster didn't care for the fruit punch either. It is worth a try if you're having a hard time with plain Water.

I love this stuff. It's exactly what I've been looking for since I only like very little flavor in my Water. The strawberry watermelon is great too. Another great drink I found is FUZE slenderize. OMG it's soooo fruity and maybe 10 calories. Great flavors too.

The only reason I'm not using it is because the 2nd or 3rd ingredient is propylene glycol. I understand we aren't consuming huge amounts of this stuff, but I try to keep certain things out of my body. This is one of them. It's kind of the same thought process I use for other things like MSG and other artificial stuff, I believe in moderation, but this one ingredient just kind of freaks me out. I don't know why, y'all know I'm far from "granola" or totally "organic", but I can't bring myself to use this stuff. It could be that we used propylene glycol in the vet world when I was a tech for 12 years. So, when I read the ingredients, I was immediately turned off.

I tried the fruit punch and I kept squirting and squirting it to adjust the flavor and the taste never "satisfied" me. Not a fan

I have only tried the fruit punch, but it is just ok. I probably won't be trying the other flavors.

My favorite way to add something to my Water is this: (the lemonade is okay, but the raspberry lemonade...omg!)

http://www.truelemonstore.com/?trk_src_ss=TLMPAYPCWEBMACSS&gclid=CPf985rCsKgCFRJ1gwodsUStWg

Tried the sweet tea - awful way too sweet and my daughter loves the pomergante one (not sure of spelling). I loved Water before and I love it after. I do like a slice of lemon in my water sometimes.

I've tried all of them except the tea, not a fan of tea period, and loved all of them. Its a great way to get a lil flavor to the Water.< /p>

Just tastes a little off for me. Like very sweet yet weak in flavor Koolaid. I'll stick to CL..

I was really excited to see these on the market - that was until I saw the ingredient list. Like Tiffykins, I am not interested in putting more chemicals in my body than I already do. I am not granola either, although we have switched to buying more organic foods and growing some of our own veg. From what I have heard, MIO are pretty tasty and extremely easy to carry in your purse.

For me, I drink tons of Water (good ole Army training right there!). So I don't mind the taste of Water and if I want something different, Crystal Light has a new PURE version that is ok (try with some unflavored Protein powder!).

Ok I have tried the sweet tea, and my son likes it a lot. but I have to add this, i didn't know what that glycol stuff Tiffy was talking about is, so I looked it up. OMG on the Wiki for it, these are the uses.... Don't think I will be using that stuff again!!!

Propylene glycol is used: