Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you have a reward for yourself when you hit goal?

Well I always wanted to go on a cruise threw the Panama canal....LOL but, Hubby doesnt have his citizenship yet so I am thinking Alaska it will be!!!

Emilee - That place in the pictures is Figi. ;) My husband looked it up & it's like $5,000 a night & it was booked up for the next 2 years.

I am definately having my boobs lifted. They don't need any help with size, but they need to go UP!

Other than that I haven't given it much thought. I want to have lasik on my eyes, but if I can come up with the money before then, I probably wont wait until goal.

I guess I need to keep an eye on this thread and get ideas with Diane. Of course, I've still got quite a ways to go, so I have time to figure it out, lol.

You're right there with me Wheetsin. My reward is a trip to Hawaii or New Zealand. Either of which ..I don't care as long as I get to go with a nice set of perky boobs and firm belly. It'z all gonna be sooo sweeet!

WHen I hit my first goal...having the proceedure done in the first place...I bought myself a pair of expensive shoes I'd been eyeing for a while....After I met my first weight goal, I bought myself a flat panel TV!...When I meet my final goal, I am going to spend money hiring a trainer to help me train for the NYC marathon...my goal is to run it in 2008!

Stina, you're my kind of girl! I bought the flat panel for getting the nerve to have the procedure. When I hit my first goal (12 lbs to go), I'm getting a red Louis Vuitton wallet I've been coveting for about 2 years.

I've been to Fiji 3 times (I'm a scuba diver), so when yall get close, let me know if I can help you plan!

Stina, I don't know if you want a training buddy, but I'll totally run the 2008 NYC marathon with you (which means running 9 qualifying races in 2007 to be assured spot).

Dayuummmmm! A marathon, now that's what's up!

Ooooh rewards...rewards are good! I already treated myself to some gucci sunglasses for 50lbs down and plan some little rewards along the way to keep me going.

For my goal I think a trip around Europe will do nicely. I've already started planning and saving and so far Rome, Venice, Paris, Vienna and Berlin are all places on my list. Then we'll nip over to London and travel up through England to my parents and finish there .

Well, I just gotta say that running in a marathon, or running PERIOD would be the very last thing on my list. Actually, it wouldn't even be on my list!! I am not a runner. But, I gotta say that I admire those who do. :clap2:

Maybe once I got my boobs done, it would be more enjoyable. Right now, all I get are bruises on my chin & knees when I run. ROFL!! :) It ain't a pretty sight. :rolleyes

Well first I will be getting engaged and then married. Boyfriend and I have already talked about it but I want to be looking GORGEOUS for my wedding. Nobody wants to look back and show their kids FAT pics of mom at her own wedding. Then a vacation to Europe would be great. Lastly after I'm thru having kids I would like a tumm tuck, boob job and lift. In that order!!lol...

~Liz~

banded 03/10/06

241/193/150

5'7''

I'm thinkin' Vegas baby.

But... a major TT and to have my boobies back where God intended them to be is pretty high on my list too.

I may just have to settle for a new leather jacket, or a nice purse since I am going to be paying for this surgery for the next couple of years.

DH has booked us a trip to Hawaii in Feb. one week after my 1 yr bandiversary...My plan is to be at goal for the trip.

My reward has been decided!! Although I really would like the BBQ in Figi, my husband said we'd have to save that one for later; when he becomes a millionare. ROFL!!!!!!

I am going with my original idea of an all-day spa treatment. My husband helped me decide when he told me I was very worth the $500 we would be spending. Don't ya just love him?!?!?!?!? :)

For 100lbs lost, I brought myself a gold bangle, and for my goal weight, I am having a Tummy Tuck (I see the PS this week, so hopefully the TT will happen soon), then in December, we are going on a family holiday to Far North Queensland (I would love to go to Fiji, but getting time off is a nightmare for DH :think)

I am forever buying new clothes... It is a bit pathetic really. I am having to really control myself at the moment, because I know what suits me now, will not look so good, or fit so well once I have my tummy tuck.

And a day spa sounds devine... I might have to look into that!

When I finally hit my goal I am taking me and my husband up for a hot air balloon ride. It is something I have always thought would be cool but they have a strict policy about "you must be able to get in and out of the basket by yourself". I could not see hefting my almost 300 pounds into that basket and didnt want to face the possible humiliation. So I decided that with 140 pounds less of me, there would not be that humiliation and I am very excited to reach my goal and go up in a hot air balloon to see my world!