Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

We're buying this house (PICS)

Beautiful house Tricia!!! You are lucky!

Victorian Houses are wonderful and they look so great decorated at Christmas time.

:banana :cheer2: :banana :cheer2: :banana :cheer2: :banana :cheer2: :banana :cheer2: :banana

LOVE IT!!!! Everything about it is fab!! Loving the stain on the floors, what a great idea, and the covered rounded porch is so nice....ah, sitting out there during a light rain ~ i'm jealous!! Congrats so much!!! I hope for many many blessings to you in your new home!

O>M>G> Tricia

It is so beautiful! I wish you and hubby many, many years of happiness in your new home.

PS. Plenty of room for Telly and I when we visit!

OMG OMG!!! I am SO jealous girl!!! That is a beautiful house, and awesome yard and pool to go with. You are so darn lucky!!! I am drooling over here, for real!

Congrats Tricia!

Tricia!

Absolutely beautiful!! That would be my dream home - seriously! I love lots of room & Victorian is sooooo me!! I even have pictures of similar homes that I told my husband I want to get some day. I loved the outside & THEN you showed pictures of the kitchen!! I AM IN LOVE!! Is the next Lap Band Talk party at your house?!?! If so, I'M THERE!!

Congratulations!! You so deserve this Tricia!! :):P

Where's the jaw hitting the floor emoticon! That's awesome.

To buy a house like that in Australia, you'd have to be a multi gazillionaire. That would be in the realm of only the very top 1% of the wealthiest people in the country, truly. We just dont have houses like that here. We have our beautiful historic homes in the closer in suburbs, but they're 2-3 bedroom single storey homes with one bathroom and a tacked on kitchen, often the bathroom is only accessable from the outside. They require major renovation to make them liveable by modern standards.

Congratulations.

TriciaK,

As I said earlier in your yahoo window, I will be coming to visit with you just as soon as you settle in, July right?? Can't wait to see you next week hon. Comedy club and dinner, should be fun oh fun oh funn oh boy oh boy!

Oh and you already know what I think about my vacation spot...errrrmmmmm I mean your lovely new home. Your home is my dream home. There should be a room just for moi.. it should say... "Here Telly, here's your room sweet room!" Wooooot! That home is soo sesssi! The colors and all are just perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.

*gigglesnorts*

Thanks again, everyone. We're very excited and can't wait to take possession of the house, which will probably be the first week of August.

Emilee - lol...no drooling!

Diane - LBT house parties? Have I been missing out on something?

Jachut - we definitely need to find an icon for that, don't we? Or rather, just take a picture of my face when I saw the inside of the house and use that. We got a great deal on the house. I suppose we were in the right place at the right time.

Telly - I can't wait to meet you either! We HAVE to take pictures to share with our friends here at LBT. Oh yeah...you're bringing DOC? Hee hee, j/k. So, you're coming in August or September? :)

Here's a million dollar Melbourne home, Hawthorn is about 8km out of the city:

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&s=vic&cc=&c=97829900&tm=1151213304&id=103171900&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&snf=rbs&ag=&cu=fn-rea&fmt=&header=

Yep its gorgeous, but you can see how small it is! And that'd be oh, maybe $800,000 US dollars.

We used to live in the street, but we were only renters and we lived in a block of flats :phanvan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches