Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

MARCH THRU MARCH WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE!

reach goal weight by 3/31/08

Name................Starting........ Loss.......Current.....Goal......ToGo

staindgal..............315................12...........303.........295.........8

MrJumbles............288.................5...........283..........268........15

RidinMyHDDream....256.................0............256.........247.........9

LilMissBand-Aid......269................0............269..........259.......10

Globally Yours........308................0............308.........290........18

Insubordination......273................0............273.........268.........5

I just couldn't stay away from the scale! I only went 3 days without weighing in before I caved!!! :thumbup:

However, I'm glad I caved in because I was beginning to rationalize fast food feeding frenzies! Now that I've seen the drop on my scale achieved by being good I can toss those massive cheeseburger dreams aside! :w00t:

Well that IS good news! Very pleased for. Think I set my goal too lofty to reach by the 31st probably will readjust. Am doing my girl thing, so maybe will have a HUGE loss next week..(we can always hope!)

Well that IS good news! Very pleased for. Think I set my goal too lofty to reach by the 31st probably will readjust. Am doing my girl thing, so maybe will have a HUGE loss next week..(we can always hope!)

I'm sure you will, I always drop a bunch of Water weight after!! I cannot wait to dance across the county lines of TWOterville with you very soon!!!

I forgot when weigh in day is, shame on me it's been so long. Anyway, I'll put this one down even though I think it'll creep back up some. Had a gastro thing that I caught from my granddaughter for 2 1/2 days and have barely eaten so yeah, I'm going to lose some weight...lol The truer picture will be next week. :tea:

MARCH THRU MARCH WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE!

reach goal weight by 3/31/08

staindgal..............315................12...........303.........295 .........8

MrJumbles............288.................5...........283..........268. .......15

RidinMyHDDream....256.................7............249.........247.... .....2

LilMissBand-Aid......269................0............269..........259.......10

Globally Yours........308................0............308.........290........18

Insubordination......273................0............273.........268.. .......5

I have had a ridiculous fever and other assorted ailments for the last week.... As soon as I can stand up without feeling dizzy I will weigh in! blob.... :x

Poor Staindgal. My hubby is down with the flu. They put us both on tamiflu. I sprained my left ankle taking him to the Dr. We had 12 inches of snow over the weekend. I was very bummed about the ankle, because in December I tore my gastroc muscle in my right calf. So it really is a hindrance to exercise. This too shall pass right? Anyway, I did manage a bit of a loss...In view of the injury going to revise my goal for this month.

staindgal..............315.................8............307.........29 5........12

MrJumbles............288................4.2..........283.8.......268.. .....15.8

RidinMyHDDream....256.................0............256.........247.... .....9

LilMissBand-Aid......269................0............269..........259........10

Globally Yours........308................1............307.........299..........8

I can't believe I'm even getting close to "TWOterville". When I started this journey just about a year ago (3/24/07) I weighed 374 lbs.

Weighed myself yesterday and I'm down to 304lbs, that's 70 lbs gone!

I had my surgery on 10-25-07, it really is a life altering experience. Of course it has it's up's and down's - but I can honestly say that it has been more positives than negatives.

Looking forard to seeing numbers in the "TWO" zone. Everyone keep up the great work.

03-24-07 - 374lbs - Started Journey

10-25-07 - 349lbs - Surgery Date

12-05-07 - 325lbs - First Fill - 3cc's in a 10cc band

01-16-08 - 319lbs - Second Fill - 2 additional CC's

02-28-08 - 311lbs - Third Fill - 1 additional cc

03-11-08 - 304lbs - Isn't it great

Just getting over my girlie time. I won't weigh myself for another few days. Man! Why can't I just seem to control myself during that time? Love those salty things... and no first fill until April 11th. That really is awful, I feel like I can still eat too much. I know it's much less than before, but then again, I get hungry quick too. Someone help me!!

Glad to see everyone else doing so well! I will hopefully get some good restriction with my first fill. It's less than a month away.

We're halfway through this month, so I thought I would check in. Did I set the bar too high for myself this month? Who's to say, but I darn well am going to try my hardest to get to see 259 by the beginning of next month!

staindgal..............315.................8............307.........29 5........12

MrJumbles............288................4.2..........283.8.......268.. .....15.8

RidinMyHDDream....256.................0............256.........247.... .....9

LilMissBand-Aid......269.................3...........266..........259........7

Globally Yours........308................1............307.........299.......... 8

I'm not weighing until the end of the month (so I don't torture myself) but I can tell it's been going well. I hope you are all kicking but. I'm so excited for those about to hit TWOterville. Now, pardon my ignorance, I get 'ONEderland' but what is TWOterville? Does it have another meaning?

Hi insubordination,

Onederland refers to a three digit weight beginning with the number 1 (i.e. 167) and twoterville is the same, a three digit weight beginning with the number 2 (i.e. 243).

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Mary

No, I think it was just made up - it sounds good though.