Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha eating today!!! TGIF

Oh man, yesterday was just a stupid day.

Bfast: coffee, was gonna have a Protein bar but my preceptor brought us gourmet Cookies to the teaching session, so I had a cookie instead

Lunch: friend's birthday party at a pizza place, had a diet Coke and a slice of pizza

Snack: coconut rice with scallops and shrimp

Later, fell prey to clever marketing at the grocery store and had some Easter chocolates (they were shaped like baby chicks - could not resist the cuteness!)

Dinner: went out with bf and his friends to this disgusting pub. Had a really gross strawberry daiquiri that made me feel sick and trippy. Then my chicken avocado burger arrived and it was REVOLTING. The meat was like jelly. It made me feel nauseous and gave me terrible gas. I had to study lots last night, so I left early alone. Then upon getting home I realized I didn't have my set of keys - OR my phone to text my boyfriend and ask him to return sooner. Went to kill some time at a coffee shop and had a dark chocolate latte. Finally, 1.5 hrs later he showed up - at least they didn't go to a movie, like I was starting to think! Then I started studying. The material we're covering now is super-hard, and I got stressed out and totally stress-ate 6 seashell pralines. Blah!

On the bright side, 1 lb down this morning - shows you how a few pieces of chocolate and a sweet drink won't ruin you, I guess.

What are you studying? Just curious :rolleyes:

I'm in medical school, about halfway through.

It is FRIDAY!!! YAY! I need to start downing some serious Water today to flush out all that sodium from teh corned beef last night! It was sooo good!!!

On today's menu:

B- UBR

L- baked potato Soup

S- hard boiled egg or yogurt

D- probably more Soup since it is pizza night, and i really cannot eat that!!!

vites - In there!

Water - on my 3rd cup of tea (36 oz) will have lots more today!

exercise - will probably make the kids walk with me tonight, it will be in the 70s!!

have a great weekend all!

NEXT>>>>>>

Rainy day here in San Francisco... bring back the sunshine we had yesterday... please!

B: deli cut chicken with non-fat cream cheese roll ups

S: Venti non-fat misto

L: Tilapia and roasted vegies

S: lite string cheese

D: TBD - chinese? Fish burger? who knows what my man has in store...

vites - Done!

Water - slowly working on it

exercise - Elliptical after work! I hope...

"Hungry" day + sabotage from classmates = less than stellar eating!

Bfast: small no-sugar-added smoothie. Then I came to our small group learning session and someone brought donuts for everyone! I had a Canadian maple. Then someone else showed up with Sausage & Egg McMuffins! I had a few bites and threw the rest out. I guess now I'll make sure not to have bfast before my sessions, as my classmates in this group seem to like bringing treats

Lunch: wonton Soup with vegs, half a cabbage roll with some sour cream

Snack: chocolate bar (naughty!)

Dinner: going out to an Indian restaurant, so some sort of curry most likely

On the upside, I've noticed a trend - it seems that the days when I feel particularly hungry seem to be followed by a drop on the scale. Maybe my leptin levels just rise to try and make up for the impending decrease in poundage? Doesn't seem to matter if I eat what/how much I want on those days, either.

"Hungry" day + sabotage from classmates = less than stellar eating!

Bfast: small no-sugar-added smoothie. Then I came to our small group learning session and someone brought donuts for everyone! I had a Canadian maple. Then someone else showed up with Sausage & Egg McMuffins! I had a few bites and threw the rest out. I guess now I'll make sure not to have bfast before my sessions, as my classmates in this group seem to like bringing treats

Lunch: wonton Soup with vegs, half a cabbage roll with some sour cream

Snack: chocolate bar (naughty!)

Dinner: going out to an Indian restaurant, so some sort of curry most likely

On the upside, I've noticed a trend - it seems that the days when I feel particularly hungry seem to be followed by a drop on the scale. Maybe my leptin levels just rise to try and make up for the impending decrease in poundage? Doesn't seem to matter if I eat what/how much I want on those days, either.

What Indian restaurant are you going too? Have you ever been to Haweli downtown (beside Bay) or there is Rasoi down on 34 ave (mmm I am drooling just thinking about it).

What Indian restaurant are you going too? Have you ever been to Haweli downtown (beside Bay) or there is Rasoi down on 34 ave (mmm I am drooling just thinking about it).

It's funny you say that - we ended up going to a different place because my boyfriend whined that he had Indian food (without me! and I love it!) last night BUT I was planning to go to Haweli. I have a Groupon for there, so I guess we'll just try it tomorrow instead! I've had takeout from there once, the naan paneer is definitely the best I've ever had.

I've been to Rasoi, but it was a massive function with a buffet and they totally cheaped out - all the curries were basically sauce with hardly any chicken or meat in it, which was kind of lame. With several hundred people coming, they could've used to opportunity to advertise their restaurant, but they just served mediocre stuff instead.

Hi all! I can't believe that it is Friday and all i want to do is go back to bed! I guess when you get puked on at 1 am it puts a damper on the next day! Had to shower to get it out of my ear and hair!!! OH boy what fun, then this morning, she didn't even remember doing it!!!

So anyway, that also put a damper on my appetite today! Here is what I planned to eat, I might get it in!

(5 months)

Pre-B- Protein shake (done)

B- tea and UBR (done)

L- tuna

D- spinach ravioli or fish???

Vites- done

Water - half way done

exercise- need to take a walk around the building today!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

NEXT>>>>>

Bless your heart th the puke. The baby was up only 2 times last night. He is a child that does not need much sleep; however mom does!!! Thankfully today is Friday and I am ready for the weekend. scale moved again. If it keeps it up, I may be able to get to my Easter goal. I had my dr appt on Wed with my dr and he was not all excited about my stalls that I had. He wants me to see the NUT again and wants me to increase my cardio to 20-30 minutes 5 times a week in addition to my weights. I do my weights on my lunch break and I do not know how I am going to squeeze in the cardio, however I have to because he will check on me thru my husband. (They work together occasionally)

Today's menu (3 months out)

B- 2 boiled eggs

L- 1/3 cup red Beans (no rice)

D- thinking a fish portion.

S- 1/2 Protein bar and string cheese

vites- gone

water- working

exercise- going at lunch

I'm off from work today! Yay!!

3 mos out - in experiencing my first stall. Just keeping on and hoping my body releases the pounds again soon.

Pre B: coffee and milk

B: 2 egg whites, a soy sausage patty, 1/2 low carb tortilla

L: 1/4 cup crab salad, 1/4 cup soy Beans and 1 small tofu pouch

D: Prime rib

S: TBD

Vites- done!

Water - 16 oz and counting...

exercise- Belly dancing class

B - Protein shake

S1 - Fage 2% - 4.5 oz

L - tuna salad

S2 - cheese and almonds

D - turkey and ham and cheese rolled up and grilled in Pam spray in a pan

I also drank a Special K H20 strawberry kiwi powdered thing (kind of like a crystal lite) except it has 5 grams of Protein and 5 grams of Fiber.

I might eat something else later...snack #3, I'm already at 90 grams of protein but that is probably since I started my day off with a Protein Shake. lol.