Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where my girls at???

:blink:

Okay... now this really is the FIRST time this has ever happened to me so I'm a little distraught over here!! OMG... I'm so discouraged - and I'm ALREADY starting to think about having my ta-ta's re-inflated. It looks weird on me!! I hate it!!

Before surgery I was wearing a 40D. I filled them in well, and I had some really cute boobs. Not any more... it's crazy!! In just 2 and a half months I'm wearing a 38C... and it's on it's smallest hook and my girls barely fill out the cups... I'm in such misery. *cry*

I've always been proud of the ladies, and my big butt. Sorry, not to be so graphic but it's true. I worry what my hubby thinks even though he says they look fine and I'm beautiful as ever. He's so sweet, but I just don't know...

Um, any suggestions? *sigh* Besides wearing 5 bras at the same time like that girl Olivia on Jerseylicious... haha!!! :lol:

I don't have any advice, but I am right there with you! My boobs use to be so full, and now they are deflating :( And, the scary thing is, I still have so much to lose. I am afraid all I will be left with is skin! :() I will more than likely have plastic surgery when I am done....not for anyone else, but for myself! If you can afford surgery, I say, DO IT, for you! :)

My suggestion is to just start a "boobylicious savings fund" and buy yourself some new ones. That's what I'm doing. I got a couple of quotes so I'd know how much I needed. Now I'm just playing the waiting game, hoping the economy picks up and my company will start paying bonuses again so I can add to the money jar.

Unfortunately my butt could use some help too, but I hope I can plump it back out with excercise.

Yeah that's what it's looking like is going to have to happen. My cousin got her boobies done (just because she plain wanted to) and I might get a quote from him. Hers look great! I think I'll get mine back up to D status. Not too big and not too small. ;o)

I seriously didn't think this would happen!! I just don't care how vain it sounds... I'm really bummed...

My girls literally look like deflated Water balloons. I went from a 40/42 D/DD depending on the bra, and right now I'm barely a 32B. When I had my annual well woman, my doc said "wow, I don't think I've ever seen breasts with no fat." Talk about disheartening ! ! ! I'm planning on a boob job, and I checked out those "miraculous" bras from Victoria Secrets, and honestly at 50 bucks a pop, they better make my boobs phenomenal. I have some reward cards from them that go into effect on 1 December so I might pick one up later in the week. I have more skin than anything, and another thing I've noticed is that I have extra skin under my arms, it's not fat, it's extra skin and it's annoying. So, I'm hoping when I go for my consult they can suggest something for that area as well.

Hey Diva,

I feel your pain ... mine sound similar to Tiff's and I ain't even half way to goal yet... booo hooo...

I am also thinking about getting 'the job' and I would like a TT at some point... just the cost is soooo expensive here!!!

Looks like the wonderbra will have to stay for a while longer!

:blink:

um, any suggestions? *sigh* Besides wearing 5 bras at the same time like that girl Olivia on Jerseylicious... haha!!! :lol:

That is so funny because that is the one "drama nonsense" show I watch. I love Olivia and G! I had never heard of doubling up on the bra's until she mentioned thats how she poofs up her boobs!

Anyways, I actually contacted a coordinator about getting implants in Mexico and got a quote the other day. I was thinking March or April for surgery. I just need to start my research as with the sleeve I want to make sure I am properly informed and secure with my surgeon.

I would like to express my condolences to everyone (myself included) that the surgery is messing up the girls on. Breasts are such a part of femininity and sexuality that it is understandably emotional! I mean if the guys thought they would start losing inches on their penises they probably would not even have the surgery (for reals!), but nooooo they have reported actually gaining more visibility of the appendage! NOT FAIR.

mp, what kind of prices have you been quoted, if you don't mind? I wouldn't rule out the mx option myself.

mp, what kind of prices have you been quoted, if you don't mind? I wouldn't rule out the mx option myself.

Well, I only have one quote for $3000 for cohesive gel implants but I know I would need a lift with it so I am waiting on that price. I am thinking that is pretty cheap and I will have to find out more about the doctor. It was through Mt. Zion group and well that concerns me a bit.

Well, I only have one quote for $3000 for cohesive gel implants but I know I would need a lift with it so I am waiting on that price. I am thinking that is pretty cheap and I will have to find out more about the doctor. It was through Mt. Zion group and well that concerns me a bit.

Ohh yeah me too some. Have you contacted Dr. Pompa's office to see if she suggests anyone? I know Dr. Aceves has a PS he usually refers. I might go that route.

My cousins boobies costed about 6k, which still isn't bad at all. I don't think I'd need a lift - however I'll see how they look once all the weight is come off before making a judgement.

Aceves recommends Dr. Luque. My boobs are completely gone . I am an A cup. I am smaller than I was in

High School.

I am too afraid to get new ones. I am afraid they will feel weird and i am afraid of losing total nipple sensation.

Aceves recommends Dr. Luque. My boobs are completely gone . I am an A cup. I am smaller than I was in

High School.

I am too afraid to get new ones. I am afraid they will feel weird and i am afraid of losing total nipple sensation.

Doesn't that happen with how they perform the operation? Like, the ones that cut around the nipples? I'm not sure... I know nothing about this stuff. I've never even thought seriously about having this done.

I'm going to have a long conversation with my cousin soon!! LOL :-)

Ohh yeah me too some. Have you contacted Dr. Pompa's office to see if she suggests anyone? I know Dr. Aceves has a PS he usually refers. I might go that route.

My cousins boobies costed about 6k, which still isn't bad at all. I don't think I'd need a lift - however I'll see how they look once all the weight is come off before making a judgement.

There is a measurement they take to decide if you will need a lift. I am posting a link that gives an illustration of how to measure that and explains further. Be warned of course DONT PULL UP AT WORK! It is a plastic surgeon website and has naked breast pictures!

DONT OPEN AT WORK! Breast lift calculations.

When I hit the link on the implant inquiry I had no idea where it was for, then I got the follow up contact and was a little concerned. I was going to contact Dr. Pompa's office about it too, I know the huge twin towers she is in houses a ton of different types of doctors and offers services. Plus, she offered a certain discount for plastics if if I kept in contact with her office during my recovery. I think makemeheal website has lots of info on doctors even in Mexico, I figure if I could trust myself to go have 85% of my tummy removed I could research enough to go there to the right doctor for implants.

I would totally trust Dr. Aceves recommendations too, it is early in the game I can already feel myself obsessing over it like I did when I got a Tummy Tuck and like for this surgery. My husband just rolled his eyes and was like well I guess thats what we will be buying next. LOL.

I hope that works out for you mp! That would be great to get a nice discount. Thanks for the link too - I'll wait until I get home to open it. B)

Your Hubby knows what to do!! LOL :) Mine does the same thing. Whatever makes me happy. Well fixing the girls will make me happy! I'm even (and this is embarrassing to admit) considering stuffing the ole bra like a teenage girl!! OMG.... haahaa!! :P

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble (no pun intended) but I LOVE my deflated gals! I was a 58FFF (had a reduction 14 lbs off both boobs) and now am a neat and tidy 38D. . . I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! To me boobs are sicking. . but once again that is only my feelings!!! :lol: