Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My husband and I had surgery on July 22, and we've been taking monthly photos in the same clothes to see our progress. We put the 3 month photos next to the pre-op photos, and we could really tell a nice difference, so we decided to share. He has lost 72 lbs., and I have lost 62 lbs. We are loving our sleeves thus far, and it's nice to be able to do this together!post-57736-13813667750407_thumb.jpg post-41407-13813667750807_thumb.jpg post-41407-13813667751572_thumb.jpg post-41407-1381366775225_thumb.jpg

post-2671-13813655946351_thumb.jpg

post-2671-1381365594667_thumb.jpg

post-2671-13813655946967_thumb.jpg

post-2671-13813655947213_thumb.jpg

Hi there, you are both looking great, what a brilliant weight loss for both of you and in such a short time too !

I have around the same amount to loose and it is so encouraging to see how well you are doing.

I am due to have my surgery Dec 7th.

Keep up the good work both of you and thanks for the inspiration.

Best wishes

Angela ( UK member )

Wow! Thanks for sharing! Looking good!

You two are going great! How nice that you are doing this together and have such a wonderful support system at home. Congrats!

Congrats! So cool how you did it together :)...

You guys are rocking your sleeve! Keep up the great progress and I can not wait to see the next comparison photos and the weight that you have lost.

Lily

AMY!!!!!!!!

You look awesome!!! I am so happy for you both! And I love your hubby's little sock tan hahaha

Kathy

That's so wonderful you have each other for support! You both look amazing! Congrats!!!!

Outstanding!! How awesome for you both to be able to go through this journey together! :-) If I may say so, you truly don't look like your weight, you carry it really well. You are going to be the belle of the ball once you're at your goal!

Congrats to you both!!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the sweet replies. It's so nice to feel good about yourself every once in awhile! I can't wait to see how the rest of this journey goes. So far I'm enjoying it. I always wish I could lose faster (I'm surely not the only one), but when I see how far I've come in 3 months, I realize I never have been able to do this before, and things are really progressing well. It's great to have support from people like you who have been there. Thanks again!

FANTASTIC! I really see a ton of change in both of you. That is so wonderful!!! I did this with my hubby too and so glad we did it together. Not just for the basic things like eating the same way and exercise, but being able to really understand what each other is going through and help through the harder spots. Hubby has been a blessing to me through this, as I've been in a plateau lately and he is keeping me sane :) I also try to encourage him to exercise more. Being able to do this together is such a blessing! Best of luck to you guys, you are doing great!!

You two are looking fab... well done and lets hope it long continues...

I love the fact that you are doing it together... you have such a brilliant support system in each other!!

My husband and I did this together as well. We actually did the surgery 2.5 weeks apart because of the kids. I went first and he has already lost more than me!!! Men are so lucky. We are saving so much money on food costs alone!!!! You guys are looking great!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches