Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much water do you drink

How much water do you drink each day  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How much water do you drink each day

• More than 64 ounces
    • Between 48 and 64 ounces
    • Between 24 and 48 ounces
    • Less than 24 ounces
    • I don't drink water

I drink 48-64oz mostly crystal light I have the same problem it cold Water but only in the morning, I have so much restriction with my second fill I cancelled the third fill appointment

I have a hard time with the Water. Usually get in 6 cups and not more which is particularly low (bad) on the days I go spinning. Every day I wake up and tell myself that this is the day that I am going to get all the liquid in but I never quite make it.

Where do you buy fat free carb count dowm milk. I have never heard of this before. Is that the brand name? Also is drinking crystal light and Water like propel count for the 64 oz of water we need a day. I think this question has been asked before but I do not think anyone has really answered it completely with yes or no.lol Thanks everyone.

Now this is pre-band.... I drink 3-5 litres of Water a day. Post band it is gonna kill me not to drink that much. It is such a habit to refill my water bottle 3-5 times a day.

But I am sure I will get used to it.

I keep a 20-oz bottle on my desk that I fill from the office Water cooler and drain 3 times during the work day. I also drink an 8 oz glass when I wake up (AFTER I weigh myself) and I drink a glass an hour or so before bedtime.

I now hate artificial sweentener. I used to be a diet soda JUNKIE. When I gave them up, I gave up the sweeteners, too. They just all taste so fake and sweeeeet. Sometimes, I put a few ounces of skim milk in a glass and fill it up the rest of the way with Water to flavor the water a little bit. Sometimes I add a little OJ with the milk and water and it reminds me of the orange juilius we used to drink as a kid. I also like iced tea with no sweetener.

If I don't drink enough water, I retain water, and I wake up with headaches and cotton mouth. Water is my new best friend.

LOL I have 4 16oz Water bottles at my desk at work. I try to drink all 4 during work. I try to drink one before leaving work and one at bed time.

I retain water really bad too. So the more I can get in the better my legs feel.

About a year ago I was diagnosed as being dehydrated. It is NOT a nice feeling. water is really hard for me to get the right quantities.

I drink at least a gallon of Water a day sometimes more. That and tea or milk are the only things I do drink.

I have learned to love drinking Water. I drink anywhere from 3 to 4 16oz bottles a day.

Since I had the surgery I no longer enjoy soda, it has to many bubbles and I don't enjoy it. I have probably had about 5 beers only on special occassions, they too fill me up (but I still enjoy the taste).

Water has become my new best friend, I enjoy it plain. At first I put in crystal light mixes but that became a hassle in a hurry.

Once you get used to just plain water, it's OK.

03-24-07 - 374lbs - Started Journey

10-25-07 - 349lbs - Surgery Date

12-05-07 - 325lbs - First Fill - 3cc's in a 10cc band

01-16-08 - 319lbs - Second Fill - 2 additional CC's

02-28-08 - 311lbs - Third Fill - 1 additional cc

03-11-08 - 304lbs - Isn't it great

Water is my new best friend too. I've always heard that the more you drink the more you will lose.

I saw a chart somewhere that told me I should be drinking (for my weight) 124 oz. a day. So I shoot for 2 16.9 oz. bottles in the morning on the way to work. If I go out to lunch (getting in the car to drive), I take 2 more bottles in the car with me to finish before I come back to work (try to drink MOST of them before eating). Then I drink 2 more on the way home. Then I TRY to drink one more in the evening before I go to bed.

On the weekends, it's harder to get as much Water in as I'm running around and not sitting at a desk.

I am so thirsty after eatting it is hard not to drink for the hour. But I have a timer at my desk that I use for after lunch. then I chug Water trying to get it all in. ugg

The only thing I ever drink is Water. I drink 64 oz or more per day. It takes me 24 oz just to take my pills. I always warm my water up in the microwave now. Waitresses always give me a funny look when I ask for water with no ice. One time I asked them to bring me hot water like for tea, and I poured it into my glass of cold water. They looked at me like I was crazy.

The hardest thing for me is not drinking when eatting out.

And when I am home I know I dont drink enough Water.

I honestly get very thirsty. I sip Water all the time. I can't gulp a bunch down like I used to. It makes me burp. I drink some and then wait to burp.

But that is like MASSIVE amounts of Water. We need to be drinking at a minimum of 64oz of Water a day to keep our body working properly. Then if you drink a caffinated beverage say 8 oz you need to drink 16oz of water to counter act the caffeene.

I was diagnosed as being dehydrated about a year ago. So trust me DRINK YOUR WATER.