Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you're going to Mexico for a lapband read this!

If you'd like, I can post the full content of our exchange here, including where I tried to bury the hatchet and where you accuse me of harrassment. Which, by the way, is a pretty strong charge.

I'm done with you - are you done with me yet?

If you'd like, I can post the full content of our exchange here, including where I tried to bury the hatchet and where you accuse me of harrassment. Which, by the way, is a pretty strong charge.

I'm done with you - are you done with me yet?

I was done with you a long time ago and yes you continue to harass me with your insults by sending me private messages now. But I can tell what sort of person you are (SDS) so they don't bother me. I feel sorry for you and hope you have little complications with your upcoming surgery :paranoid

Anyway...............................NEXT----------------->

Is there a way to block PMs from certain tro.. er, I mean people?

ROFL, too funny. I will resist the tempation.

Oh, P.S. willbethin, nothing here on this forum is owned by anyone other than Alex. It is a public place. Get used to that. Anyone and everyone can post a comment here... and yes, I'm back again...and again..and again where I see fit to comment. If you have a problem with that then ..oh well hon. Just gotta bite the bullet and let things go sometimes. Just like I will now.

The last PM I sent to you was at 2:21 PM, almost 8 hours ago. Yet you are trying to make people think I'm continuing to send them! You are unreal.

And also, for the record, the most insulting thing I said was when I suggested you should be seeing a therapist. Which I believe you have publicly proven beyond a doubt would be a very good idea.

Go ahead, get your last word in - but I hope it isn't another lie about me.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

I take it this was sent by Papa Joe? When you assume, you make an ass-u-me! Let's not talk about ethics here!!! Remember it was the doctor in Mexico that did the surgery and was paid to do it and had performed almost 5,000 lapband surgeries thus far!! Maybe it takes longer for some to catch on to what I am saying?????

Could someone, other than welbutrin, tell me what SDS stands for? I want to make sure I'm taking the correct medication...

I take it this was sent by Papa Joe? When you assume, you make an ass-u-me! Let's not talk about ethics here!!! Remember it was the doctor in Mexico that did the surgery and was paid to do it and had performed almost 5,000 lapband surgeries thus far!! Maybe it takes longer for some to catch on to what I am saying?????

You take it wrong, if I have something to say to you or any one, I will say it under my name. Remember what the first three letters in assume are . That's what one becomes when they ass-----ume.:) You still refuse to name the doctor in Mexico. I am very :suspicious: of you.

You take it wrong, if I have something to say to you or any one, I will say it under my name. Remember what the first three letters in assume are . That's what one becomes when they ass-----ume.:) You still refuse to name the doctor in Mexico. I am very :suspicious: of you.

Hey dumb ass, you did write this and another person quoted the entirety and then wrote, Hmmmmmmmm. Your original post was deleted by Alex.

Why would I name the doctor? I know who he is and what he did, I need not to prove myself to anyone!!!! If anyone knows anything about the legal system, you don't mention names on the internet....dumb ass!!!

I had a great experience in Mexico. I was banded 5 years ago this month by Dr. Rumbaut. He still ranks as the best medical professional I've encountered. Since that time, I've been in US hospitals twice (both top teaching facilities) and I had much better care in Monterrey, Mexico.

There are unscrupulous docs everywhere. If the criteria for placing a Band is a BMI of 30 or 40 (now they're researching it for BMI's in the 30-35) range.... and you ahd one placed with a lower BMI and found a doc willing to do so... then those are your issues. There are unscrupulous money-hungry docs everywhere... there are ophthalmologists who will do LASIK on anybody... regardless of corneal thickness or vision stability. Does that make all ophthalmologists bad? Or LASIK a bad procedure?? No. But one has to be a smart patient in choosing one's doc.

The last PM I sent to you was at 2:21 PM, almost 8 hours ago. Yet you are trying to make people think I'm continuing to send them! You are unreal.

And also, for the record, the most insulting thing I said was when I suggested you should be seeing a therapist. Which I believe you have publicly proven beyond a doubt would be a very good idea.

Go ahead, get your last word in - but I hope it isn't another lie about me.

"The most insulting thing I said!"

You said a lot more than this SDS, however you chose to send in private messages. When someone suggest therapy for someone else, they may want to look in the mirror! You should be frightened to have your surgery in Mexico.....Bad Karma!!!!

I have a good internet buddy for you, Smelly Melly. You both seem to be two Peas in a Pod. You both love sending me private messages! Perhaps you can do something more productive and send them to each other because the each of you are very ingnorant, angry, and lonely and maybe can help each other out?

Here are the 2 PMs I sent to willbethin, wellbutrin, whatever:

First one:

Easy now...

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I wasn't even attacking you, I was trying to lighten things up - You need to relax and stop holding a grudge, it's unhealthy.

Sincerely,

Kurt aka fishy

Her response:

Oh so you throw insults and then say you're lightening things up?? Please don't write me, especially privately. I do not hold grudges so please don't act as if you know me....

Write someone else and tell them, "bite me"!

My response to that:

I hope you are seeing a therapist. Good luck.

Why haven't you answered anyone who is questioning your BMI? Must be because you are full of shit.

Have a nice day!

And lastly, her (hopefully) final response:

I haven't seen any msgs regarding BMI? I have mentioned my BMI in my post more than once. What is the question? Why do I need therapy? Perhaps, because I respond to someone like you that feels inferior to women and the only enjoyment he gets out of life is continually harrassing them.

I have asked you to please not email me any longer. I hate wasting my time with ignorant people. You are not a productive person in life are you?

Why do you send me private msg's? Because you don't want others to realize what an ass you are? That's probably too late!

So....there, it's out there for all to see. My harsh insults - oh, you poor dear.

Here's the PM Insult Score:

willbethin - 4

fishy - 1

I better get busy... :biggrin1:

<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->