Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I spoke with Nina and Monica w/Dr. A

Hey Chas!! We will have to get "before" pictures together..

Sounds like I should book a flight for two days before then..

I'd love spending the night in San Diego!

Can't wait to meet you! Good Luck and keep in touch!

Penny,

I'm looking forward to meeting you. I'll be the guy with the tubes in me and a big smile on my face ! And a "before" picture is a great idea. I just didn't want to stress about making an 11:00am pickup. Hope you didn't mind the suggestion.

Cheers,

Chas

I appreciate the suggestion. I would rather be 10 hours early that one minute late for anything.. I hate being late with a passion.. Got that from my Mother, definitely!

I'll look forward to seeing you in Mexicali!!!

I have to go to vital records tomorrow get a birth certificate, mine is a certifcate of live birth and it isn't the same thing.. Sheesh..

So I'll be driving to New Orleans unless they will let someone else pick it up for me... My husband;s family live there.. they could get it, bring to me..

Getting all my passport information ready to submit as soon as i have birth certificate in my hands... I think they will expedite. but no way I'll have it before the 27th. I'm leaving in God's Hands.. He will make everything come together for me as long as I keep trying..

Talk to ya'll again soon..

Hugz,

Penny~

I think they will expedite. but no way I'll have it before the 27th. I'm leaving in God's Hands.. He will make everything come together for me as long as I keep trying..

That is such an important attitude to have Penny. I finally stopped stressing over how long the insurance approval was taking and gave it up to God's timing, and the very next day the approval came through. (I've been getting lots of those little messages lately.) :thumbup1:

Good luck on your surgery!

Thanks for all the well wishes ya'll..

I will have my passport next Wednesday, there is a governmental passport office in New Orleans that can do it the same day that I come in.

I have to set up an appointment with them, but then I will have it in around 2 hours. I've got my flights arranged and things are coming together.. Mailing the deposit check to hold the OR in the morning..

Then it is "hurry up and wait" time, as my dear Mother would have said..

Went to get another original of my birth certificate today, and the lady says, "I am sorry we are all out of BIRTH PAPER"!!! I roared with laughter.. Never knew there was such a thing as "BIRTH PAPER".. it tickled me big time.. They ordered some and should have it tomorrow.. so off I'll go again to see the lady about that "BIRTH PAPER"....

My neice is going with me to Mexicali and she is so excited to be going.. we have to change planes in Vegas going there and returning home.. LOL she cant' wait to "see" vegas.. I'm goin to have to take her to see the real Vegas when I feel better and can get around good. She is such a doll to be going with me..

Talk to ya'll later,

Hugz,

Penny~:001_smile:

Penny, glad you found a way to work out the passport issues.

Thanks for all the well wishes ya'll..

I will have my passport next Wednesday, there is a governmental passport office in New Orleans that can do it the same day that I come in.

I have to set up an appointment with them, but then I will have it in around 2 hours. I've got my flights arranged and things are coming together.. Mailing the deposit check to hold the OR in the morning..

Then it is "hurry up and wait" time, as my dear Mother would have said..

Went to get another original of my birth certificate today, and the lady says, "I am sorry we are all out of BIRTH PAPER"!!! I roared with laughter.. Never knew there was such a thing as "BIRTH PAPER".. it tickled me big time.. They ordered some and should have it tomorrow.. so off I'll go again to see the lady about that "BIRTH PAPER"....

My neice is going with me to Mexicali and she is so excited to be going.. we have to change planes in Vegas going there and returning home.. LOL she cant' wait to "see" vegas.. I'm goin to have to take her to see the real Vegas when I feel better and can get around good. She is such a doll to be going with me..

Talk to ya'll later,

Hugz,

Penny~:001_smile:

How long of a layover do you have in Vegas? If it's several hours, you can catch a cab at the airport and at least do a tour up the strip and then back down and back to the airport - you're niece can get a great view that way -- otherwise, you'll just have to be sure she gets a window seat and can see the city as you're landing ... and if you make it back to Las Vegas for a real tour- you'd better let Bearded and I know!

Our layover is only a little over an hour, but I'm thinking of changing my flight on the way home for a day layover in Vegas. I'm going to wait until a day after surgery to decide. I don't knwo if I will be up to it just then or not. IF I am, then my husband will catch a flight and meet us in vegas so he can show her Vegas Proper!!! We love Vegas, I was there 6 times last year and he was there 4.

Only been twice so far this year, because of the economy. But looking forward to being there in October for him and November for me. Who am I kidding, I'll probably go with him in Oct and he will probably decide to come with me in November. LOL

I just wish we were flying in at night and she could see the lights at night. Most Beautiful!!

I'll keep ya posted on if we can swing a day there and if so, I'd love to meet you and the bearded one..

Hugz

Penny~

Hubby and I went to Vegas for the first time last year. He won a trip out there through work. We spent three days and had an absolute ball. We walked up and down the entire strip, admittedly drinking our way along. Man, we would stop in someplace to use the restroom and they would be offering up free drinks, we didn't want to be rude and say no! We also did the Hoover Dam, which was amazing. Hubby did great with the gambling too, unfortunately, for every dollar he won, I think I lost two. Oh well, we still had a really great time and can't wait to go back.

Our layover is only a little over an hour, but I'm thinking of changing my flight on the way home for a day layover in Vegas. I'm going to wait until a day after surgery to decide. I don't knwo if I will be up to it just then or not. IF I am, then my husband will catch a flight and meet us in vegas so he can show her Vegas Proper!!! We love Vegas, I was there 6 times last year and he was there 4.

Only been twice so far this year, because of the economy. But looking forward to being there in October for him and November for me. Who am I kidding, I'll probably go with him in Oct and he will probably decide to come with me in November. LOL

I just wish we were flying in at night and she could see the lights at night. Most Beautiful!!

I'll keep ya posted on if we can swing a day there and if so, I'd love to meet you and the bearded one..

Hugz

Penny~

That would be awesome Penny -- if not after your surgery, then definitely in October - and November!

Hubby and I went to Vegas for the first time last year. He won a trip out there through work. We spent three days and had an absolute ball. We walked up and down the entire strip, admittedly drinking our way along. Man, we would stop in someplace to use the restroom and they would be offering up free drinks, we didn't want to be rude and say no! We also did the Hoover Dam, which was amazing. Hubby did great with the gambling too, unfortunately, for every dollar he won, I think I lost two. Oh well, we still had a really great time and can't wait to go back.

Thanks for contributing to our economy Susan -- LOL ... if you and hubby make it back to Vegas, be sure and let us know - would love to meet you in real time too!

We absolutely will let you know. They are talking about sending us again next April, so I have my fingers crossed.