Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone, I'm new here

I was banded on may 12 by Doctor Arturo Rodriguez in Monterey Mexico. I'm still recovering, but doing fine so far. I'll be reading your postings even if a I don't write too much, do to my limitations on the english writing :)

See ya later

Letty

Hello new. I am in Idaho. I was banded on the 17th April 06 and still doing great. I am about five weeks post op and still doing well. I have lost a total of 55lbls thus far. Hang in there. The post op diet liquids went ok, it has been a mind game about food but what I need to remember is its a mind game and its my mind so I know I can win. Have faith and walk the walk and talk the talk stay focused and you will make it to your goals.

Hi Letty! Welcome to Bandland! This is a great site just to read all the postings. I am positive that there is a post on here somewhere for any question that you may have. Just use the search to help you when you want to know about certain things that will happen to you on your band journey. Feel free to post anytime. There is always someone here to help with any question or just to listen to you vent..lol. Have a great recovery!

Hello new. I am in Idaho. I was banded on the 17th April 06 and still doing great. I am about five weeks post op and still doing well. I have lost a total of 55lbls thus far. Hang in there. The post op diet liquids went ok, it has been a mind game about food but what I need to remember is its a mind game and its my mind so I know I can win. Have faith and walk the walk and talk the talk stay focused and you will make it to your goals.

Hello Shack, thank you for sharing your

successful history with me, wwooooww 55 pounds, that is great, :clap2:

I hope to be there some time soon! Keep up the hard work, and I'll be righ here trying hard as well.

Gad Bless you

AHH my name is Letty by the way

Hi Letty! Welcome to Bandland! This is a great site just to read all the postings. I am positive that there is a post on here somewhere for any question that you may have. Just use the search to help you when you want to know about certain things that will happen to you on your band journey. Feel free to post anytime. There is always someone here to help with any question or just to listen to you vent..lol. Have a great recovery!

Diva, I love your nickname "DIVA" I bet you are a real one. Guess what, I have been reading a lot so far on this site, is has been very helpful so far, so I'll keep coming back as often as I can, hope yo see you around.

Thank you

Blessings

Letty

Letty Hey it's nice to know someone one this forum has the same name as me. Where are you from. How is your progress coming along? My name is Leti and I am from Conroe Texas, about 30 minutes from Houston. I had my surgery in October and I have lost 42 lbs so far - not a whole lot, but I am also needing to get my butt back on excersicing as well. Hope to hear from you soon...

Hola! Letty:welcome:

This is a great place to be for support and information. I started here well before I was banded and got a lot of help. Good luck on your journey, you have a lot of friends here.:)

Hi and welcome!! :biggrin1:

hievery one i was banded on 23 may 06 still very bruised dont seem to have that much energy is that down to eating less food a fewdays was on liquid but now a little food i make a sandwich and only eat half of it not really enjoying what i am eating to scared to eat to quick

Congrats to a fellow Idahoan....you have done a great job losing that much weight.

Dody