Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When were you banded? I need filled so bad. I really have no restrictions and can eat and drink all I want. Thank god I have a small amount of will power and stayed pretty much on the diet.

Banded July 1:)

I am so happy to hear of everyones success. Keep up the good work...Lisa

So, I had a horrible scare yesterday and trust me, it takes a lot. I opened a new bag or Protein Shake mix, Cookies and cream, not sure why, I don't like cookies and cream but anyway, it was a zip lock type of bag but it was sealed shut so I had to cut the bag open. I make my shake, sit down and take a sip. It burned my throat, like it was acid. I should mention that it smelled odd, like burnt. I took it back to GNC and swapped it out. The girl said straight away that it smelled odd. Back to vanilla and chocolate!

YIKES! that's awful!

Hello everyone! Was banded yesterday. Today I have pain in my right shoulder and my stomach feels like it got kicked with a steel-toed boot, even after I take my rx pain meds. Had a hard time sleeping last night due to all the discomfort. Also having a hard time eating or drinking anything cuz I'm so sore. I'm pretty thirsty though, just scared to drink too much and then feel worse.

Hi I just Got the Lapband surgery on July 15 I could eat With out any problem Is that normal??

I was banded on the 11 and I too can eat anything I do not think I have anything in my band. I go for first full aug 21... I am young and think I heed quick and I also didn't have any hernia repairs. Congrats!!

I was banded on the 11 and I too can eat anything I do not think I have anything in my band. I go for first full aug 21... I am young and think I heed quick and I also didn't have any hernia repairs. Congrats!!

Me too I have To go back Sometime next month It's just weird because I don't feeling anything lol.

Hello everyone! Was banded yesterday. Today I have pain in my right shoulder and my stomach feels like it got kicked with a steel-toed boot' date=' even after I take my rx pain meds. Had a hard time sleeping last night due to all the discomfort. Also having a hard time eating or drinking anything cuz I'm so sore. I'm pretty thirsty though, just scared to drink too much and then feel worse.[/quote']

You will feel better by the third day make sure you drink your liquids

I was banded on the 24th and went back to work today. I made it most of the day but I was uncomfortable by the end of the day. Gas pains in my shoulder ans my belly was pretty bloated. Ready to get past this stage!

I was banded on the 23rd and tomorrow will be my first day back at work. I drove some today and was really sore. I'm ready to get over the soreness as well! Congrats on going back to work!!!! Now get some rest!

I was banded on the 26th. Went back to work today and it wasn't that bad. My boyfriend insisted on driving me to and picking me up from my office because he said I look too out of it! Brought my liquids, my clear Isopure, Jello cups, and had broth for lunch. Really tired now on the way home. Bloated too but overall not a bad experience.

I was banded on the 23rd and tomorrow will be my first day back at work. I drove some today and was really sore. I'm ready to get over the soreness as well! Congrats on going back to work!!!! Now get some rest!

Take it easy on your first day back. I went back 1 week after, I just felt extremely exhausted after the first day. Second day was much better

Hi I just Got the Lapband surgery on July 15 I could eat With out any problem Is that normal??

Yes, I was banded on the 15th as well, the band is wide open so you have no restriction right now.

Good report from the dr today, incisions look good. I have to go back in 2 weeks and might get my first fill then. The dr released me to go back to work on monday, I inform employee benefits that and they tell me they have to request records to see why I can't go back to work tomorrow!! WTH!! For the most part I am doing fine, but I am having pain at my port sight when I have to sit for extended periods of time. I have a desk job so I sit for 8 hours a day. I can't believe it, why would they question dr's orders??