Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you drive?

I like having 4 seats although nobody can fit comfortably in the back and also it gives more room if ever somebody hits you in the rear. There is nothing better than driving a convertible as I just feel so in touch with nature. Thank GOD I am married because it also attracts tons of attention and comments from the men!!!:)

Oh, and I forgot to mention...what I would REALLLLLLLLLLLY love is to have a SmartCar!!!!

But, I would settle for a mini!!!!

My dream car however is a 1965 Mustang Convertible....ahhhhhh......:faint:

Me...a red-hot 2004 Jaguar with a 24 valve v6 turbo. Of Course...it's cleverly disquised as a Ford Taurus Custom....but I know the frame and drive train are the same! So it's my undercover cheap luxury sedan. I actually bought it because I could fit three carseats in it if I need to! My custom leather interior is currently covered in cheerios and matchbox cars -and that's just the way I like it :)

My other SWEET ride was the car I bought for my wife last year: 2004 Midnight Blue Grand Caravan. I fought the van plan for years...but my kids can't buckle yet without me crawling in...so the SUV wasn't much fun yet! Anyways, this one has auto start and a flip down DVD for the kids so they can be zombies during long rides. What more do you need in life?

...My wife wants that cooper!

Jon

Here is our newest toy! when the sun out it's top is down.. it is a fun 2004 SSR. I have to say it's my hubby's but I get two days of the week. We also have a 2000 Chevy Tahoe,

1955 Chevy 210, 1956 Chevy Wagon, 1967 Chevelle, 1968 Chevy Truck. These ones are the ones we drive, we are restoring a 1957 Chevy hardtop and a 1955 Chevy truck. ....As you can see the insurance companies love us... Maybe you can tell why I'm CHEVYGIRL!

SSR.bmp

Got me one of those BIG FORD TRUCKS!!! - it is is my husbands But since the gas prices have gone up, he drives my van back and forth to work... ....I get my truck :biggrin1: !!

These are just pictures taken from the web... but we have the same color and everything! I love my little car!!!

post-204265-1381313325466_thumb.jpg

My baby is a 2003 Land Rover Freelander HSE (no pic). Even though it is 3 years old, it is the funnest SUV I've ever driven. And I get a lot of compliments on it too.

Wow, all these people saying they feel poor. Subaru Outbacks and Honda Accords are VERY nice cars here in Australia, and quite expensive ones at that. A far fewer proportion of people drive new cars as they're so pricey, we can only afford to keep our cars updated every 4 years because they're salary packaged and it saves us heaps of tax. No way on earth could we afford two new cars out of our after tax dollers and Doug earns in the top 5%, a nice big fat six figure salary.

i have a subaru WRX 2002 model evo5:)

i love the car and the power:p

Teresita,

My Mini cooper is 1.6 liter over head cam, 16-valve inline 4-cyl. engine (115 hp)

The Mini Cooper S comes with a Supercharged, intercooled 1.6 liter overhead cam, 16-valve inline 4-cylinder engine (163 hp)

When I ordered my Mini you could only get Automatic Transmission on the Mini Cooper. I don't do manual transmission.

Maryb a 4 cylinder wouldn't get me very far. I test drove a 4 cylinder highlander and it was sad.

Yoda awwwww they are both cute....he he he

Maryb a 4 cylinder wouldn't get me very far. I test drove a 4 cylinder highlander and it was sad.

The Mini Cooper S is a race car in Europe!

I have never had any problem getting on the Highway in my Mini. Floor it and that baby goes! I can keep up with the traffic in Houston with no problem. Of course that is on good paved roads. She doesn't like speed bumps. Those Mole Hills are Mountains to her!

"Your never settle on a Mini! You buy it by choice or not at all!"

I drive a typical "mom on the go" van, desert sand colored 2005 Ford Freestar with a dvd system like some others so my kids can be veggies on our trips to disney! lol

Trading it in for something else in 3 or 4 months - it's been recalled 5 or 6 times since it came out :confused:

Hubby drives a 4 dr Ford Ranger, oldest son drives a Ford Ranger, oldest daughter drives a 4d Nissan Altima.

If we have company, they have to park across the street because our driveway is too full :eek: