Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - May 2006

Damnit PNut, I was hoping you were going to say, "Meh, it's true, you can take off 5lbs". That would have been awesome and I would be soo gulliable and vulnerable at this point. Oh and Pnut, I got somethin for that double dawg dare! You just wait and see!

You GO Dawg!!! I'm so encouraged - I am not banded either -- thanks to P'Nut's Spring Challenge I am losing - yea! Thanks for sharing!!!

Emilee -- I'm like P'Nut as far as the heavier meal at lunch and the lighter meal at dinner. I eat A LOT of raw veggies -- yum.....and I eat something every single night w/medicines I have to take at night - and now that Spring Challenge is here I eat fruit only......

I figure - when you add your total calories for the day - in a 24 hour time period ONE more snack later at night is fine as long as it fits in with your goals -- nothing heavy, but something...... I do NOT snack throughout the night now - I used to and that's how I got here! :P

So go for that 'one' snack - something healthy -- low calories -- and get online and chat - I too am up very late every night -- so come join me lol -it does help if dinner is done by at least 7pm -- a snack 4 hours later doesn't tend to effect my weight loss and settles my stomach from medicines

Gone for Good Club Spring Challenge

Score Card for Sammarai

Points earned for Rule 1

For each day that you drink a minimum of 64oz of Water, you earn 1 point.

You may earn a bonus of 5 points for a perfect month.

4-26_n/a__4-27_n/a__4-28__1___4-29__0__4-30_____5-01_____5-02_____5-03_____Week's Total_____

5-04_____5-05_____5-06_____5-07_____5-08_____5-09_____5-10_____Week's Total_____

5-11_____5-12_____5-13_____5-14_____5-15_____5-16_____5-17_____Week's Total_____

5-18_____5-19_____5-20_____5-21_____5-22_____5-23_____5-24_____Week's Total_____

5-25_____5-26_____5-27_____5-28_____5-29_____5-30_____5-31_____Week's Total_____

Bonus earned_____Grand Total_______

Points earned for Rule 2

For each day that you exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes, you earn 2 points.

4-26__n/a__4-27__n/a__4-28__2__4-29__0__4-30_____5-01_____5-02_____5-03_____Week's Total_____

5-04_____5-05_____5-06_____5-07_____5-08_____5-09_____5-10_____Week's Total_____

5-11_____5-12_____5-13_____5-14_____5-15_____5-16_____5-17_____Week's Total_____

5-18_____5-19_____5-20_____5-21_____5-22_____5-23_____5-24_____Week's Total_____

5-25_____5-26_____5-27_____5-28_____5-29_____5-30_____5-31_____Week's Total_____

Points earned for Rule 3

For each day that you do not eat foods that contain flour or sugar, you earn 3 points. (sugar substitutes are allowed)

4-26__n/a__4-27__n/a__4-28__3__4-29__0__4-30_____5-01_____5-02_____5-03_____Week's Total_____

Points earned for Weight loss

For each pound that you lose during the challenge, you earn 1 point

Beginning weight 4-28: 192

Weigh-in weight 5-3:

Weigh-in weight 5-10:

Weigh-in weight 5-17:

Weigh-in weight 5-24:

Ending weight 5-31:

Total lost during challenge:

Total points earned for Rule 1:

Total points earned for Rule 2:

Total points earned for Rule 3:

Total points earned for weight loss:

Total Challenge points earned:

oh..oops! LOL...I didn't realize I did that. I don't know if I can keep up with the scorecard so I may just check in with you all to see how ya'll are doing! I will be your alls cheerleader...I don't have alot of time to keep up with my job and kids...so I need to focus there first I suppose. I will keep up though...and keep posting.

i would like to join this challenge...although i do not think i will be able to do the points, just the weight loss part....it is difficult for me to get to the computer every day

i am two lbs away from being down 60 lbs....i am so excited!! i hope this challenge helps me...i have only lost 2 lbs in the last 4 weeks....frustrated but not giving up!!!!

you are all doing great...you are inspirations!!

I don't know if this would help anyone, but I printed out my scorecard and have it hanging up next to my calender, I write on it during the day then come here later and fill in my card here. But I'm sure if you couldn't get to the computer ever day you could just come here and update your scorecard ever couple days, as long as you are keeping tract offline. I don't know if that would be against the rules...but it really isn't too hard to write 1 2 3 on the paper as I check my calender or even keep it on your fridge or somewhere you can see it easily.

I will not be near a computer next week because I am going to Orlando with my daugher and 2 grandsons. YEA!! We are going to have a blast!! I copied the scorecard on paper and will take it with me and update it when I get back. I also have some :clap2: GOOD NEWS! :clap2: I got approved by my insurance and have my pre-surgery appt. May 10. I'm so excited I can hardly wait! Good thing I'm going to Orlando...I won't be thinking about it every minute till then! I will definitely get my exercise in while I'm down there. I will miss hearing from you guys next week.

Carol

Points earned for Rule 1

For each day that you drink a minimum of 64oz of Water, you earn 1 point.

4-26__1_4-27__1__4-28__1__4-29__1___4-30__1__5-01__1_5-02_1__5-03_1_Week's Total__8_

5-04__1__5-05__1__5-06__1___5-07_1___5-08_1___5-09_1___5-10_1___Week's Total__7___

5-11__1__5-12__1__5-13__1__5-14__1__5-15__1_5-16___1__5-17__1___Week's Total__7___

5-18__1__5-19__1__5-20__1__5-21__1___5-22__1_5-23__0__5-24__1__Week's Total___6__

5-25__1__5-26__1__5-27__1__5-28__1__5-29___1__5-30_1___5-31_1__Week's Total___7__

Bonus earned_____Grand Total___35____

Points earned for Rule 2

For each day that you exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes, you earn 2 points.

4-26____4-27____4-28____4-29____4-30____5-01_2__5-02_2__5-03____Week's Total__4__

5-04__2__5-05_2___5-06__2__5-07__2__5-08__2__5-09__2__5-10_0___Week's Total__12__

5-11__0__5-12_0___5-13_0___5-14__2__5-15_0__5-16___0__5-17__0__Week's Total__2___

5-18__2___5-19_0__5-20__0__5-21__0__5-22__0__5-23__0__5-24__0__Week's Total__2__

5-25__0__5-26__0__5-27__0__5-28__0__5-29__0__5-30__0__5-31__2__Week's Total__2__

Bonus earned_____Grand Total___22____

Points earned for Rule 3

For each day that you do not eat foods that contain flour or sugar, you earn 3 points. (sugar substitutes are allowed)

4-26__3__4-27_____4-28____4-29___4-30____5-01_____5-02_____5-03___Week's Total__3__

5-04__0___5-05__0__5-06__0__5-07_0__5-08__0__5-09__0___5-10__0___Week's Total__0___

5-11__0___5-12__0__5-13_0___5-14_0__5-15__0__5-16__0__5-17__3__Week's Total__3___

5-18_3___5-19__3__5-20__0__5-21__3__5-22__0__5-23­__3___5-24_3___Week's Total__15___

5-25__3___5-26__3__5-27__3__5-28_3___5-29_0___5-30_0___5-31_3___Week's Total__15___

Bonus earned_____Grand Total___39____

Points earned for Weight loss

For each pound that you lose during the challenge, you earn 1 point

Beginning weight 4-26: 293

Weigh-in weight 5-3: 293

Weigh-in weight 5-10: 291

Weigh-in weight 5-17: 290

Weigh-in weight 5-24: 287

Ending weight 5-31: 282

Total lost during challenge: -11

Total points earned for Rule 1: 35

Total points earned for Rule 2: 22

Total points earned for Rule 3: 39

Total points earned for weight loss: 11

Total Challenge points earned: 107

UHhh. I'm not doing so great. Finals are next week, so I've not exercised and have eating convenience food for the past few days. :eek:

I promise to do better after finals are over though!

:eek: Kristin

Carol...YAY on the pre-surgery date. You are over one of the biggest hurdles! Have a blast in Orlando!

Dawg...your support of P'nut in it's self is inspirational, add your current BMI...WWOOHOOOO!!!

MoO...Doesn't it feel so amazing to "feel good"! Just wait...it only gets better!!!

P'nut...I just want to tell you how thankfull I am that you are putting as much effort into this group as you are. It is greatly appreciated!

We are all doing such a good job KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Ok babble time....

Yesterday Duke was feeling pretty decent (can I say chemo is disgusting...a necessary evil...but still Disgusting, what it puts your body through...OMG) anyway...so Duke was up to going to dinner with me and the boys, so we go to one of our favorite hole in the wall restaurants here in Reno, well unfortunately there is one of the nations largest volleyball tournaments in town this weekend and two teams were at our pizza place. So picture this, my 12 & 15 year old sons surrounded by 40+ 13-17 beauties. It was hysterical! At one point early in the meal 3 of the girls walk by our table smiling at Devin (15yo) Dev looks at Duke and I and says "i'm a married spud, I'm a married spud" (what Mr. Potato Head says to himself as he walks into the barbie isle in Toy Story 2) we both almost wet ourselves laughing at this point. The night continued from there, we sat and laughed, talked, goofed and teased between the 4 of us. It was so nice...it was "normal". Last night as we are getting in bed Duke says to me "we have done a really good job rasing our boys, they are neet kids" he also thanked me for a "normal" evening. This morning both of the boys thanked me for taking them out that is was nice to just have a "normal" night out. Thinking about it myself...it was nice to have a family night out.

Now...I have a NSV....

I got a wild burr late last night tore my closet apart. I tried on every single piece of clothing! I sorted stuff into 4 groups...FITS and I WILL wear it...FITS and I MAY wear it...DOESN'T FIT because it is loose or big...DOESN'T FIT but it will in the near future.

I can safely say I AM a size 14. Every single 20,18 & 16 got chunked last night into a big ole' Goodwill bag!! If it was put into the "I may wear" pile...it got chunked into the Goodwill bag. If it was in the "will fit in the future" pile it was first evaluated for will I or may I wear it in the future then placed righfully into the closet or..yep you guessed it...chunked into the Goodwill bag!!! Oh yeah...I even fit into some of my 12's...woohooo!

Ok last babble...got a fill today! I now have 1.25cc in a 4cc band. Doc says I am doing a GREAT job and to keep up with how well I am doing. YAY ME!

Ok babble session over!

Love you all

*muah*

*muah*

I love this place!!!

Skye, you have put the BIGGEST smile on my face, my friend! This is exactly the kind of thing I've been waiting to hear from you and the very thing I've been praying for. Peace for your family. What a wonderful little oasis for you, your hubby and your boys to take a breather from all of the stress you guys have been under. I'm so so happy for you.

And your NSV - Wow! 12s and 14s! OMG! I can hardly wait to experience that again! Your doctor is right, you ARE doing a great job. In fact, considering what you're going through at the same time, you're doing above and beyond great - you're do an amazing job hun. *big hugs*

To all in the Challenge - It's fine by me if you keep score cards offline and update every few days. I think that's a great idea!

Mystjin - I'm so happy about your surgery date girl! Have a wonderful time in Orlando! Put all of this out of your mind and just have a blast! *hugs*

Maggie - w00t! Almost 60 pounds! You go girl!! :clap2: By the way, how are the "Twins"?

Skbishop - No worries hun, do what you can but family certainly comes first. Try the printed card and update when you have some free time. :eek:

Sammari - I'm happy you joined the Challenge! I'll get you added to the members page (first post on page one of this thread). Please post a short hello to everyone and tell us a bit about yourself?