Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May Surgery Dates???

Well my surgery went great. I had it about 130 pm yesterday and got home a little after 9. They gave me liquid loritab fir pain but I don't like the way it makes me feel so I haven't been taking it. I'm not in a lot of pain pain just the gas pains also the pain from b being tense cause I'm cold. Mire than likely I'm going to get something in my stomach then try to take the med and hope it doesn't make me nauseated.

I'm really glad everything went really well! congratulations! :)

had mine yesterday! You will do great. Its really not that bad' date=' more uncomfortable and irritating feeling than actual soreness. I havent had to use any pain meds yet, and the only reason why i am getting ready to is so that i can take a nap soon. One think I would suggest is wearing PJ's that button up with a sports bra rather than regular clothes. Its much easier putting on a button up shirt rather that one over your head. :) If you have any other questions feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend.

[/quote']

That is some awesome data!! Thanks for posting. I wouldn't have thought about the shirt!

May 24th Oklahoma! I am so excited and a little nervous. I am looking for some friends to share the journey with.

Well I got a call from the surgery center today so I know have a time to be there by...630am on the 7th is go time.

How did your surgery go?

Whoops should have read all the post before I asked. That's good that your surgery went great. I unfortunately had pain following my surgery on the 1st. I feel better today. I think most of my pain is from my hernia.

I have really enjoyed reading what others are doing in the same boat as me.... Surgery is 5/17 in Modesto CA... 2nd day of pre-op, very hungry with headache, BUT also started my visit from Aunt Flow! I heard the first three or 4 days is the worse, then my body will settle down... I hope. It's only 2 weeks, then the adjustment to the band.... Was nervous, but he closer I get, the more excited, less nervous... Talking to others has helped with my nerves more than anything!!

May 13th Kansas City!!!

Congrats to those who have had their surgery !! I got my approved letter in the mail from my insurance company!! Meet with my Dr. On Tuesday ! I am so excited !!

I had mine May 1st. This morning was the roughest time so far, as I had terrible gas pains this morning. Prior to that it was just some gas/air in my chest that caused discomfort. I used gas-x and my liquid phenergan to get me through. My doctor also prescribed liquid lortab and I've tried to use it sparingly. They also suggested Tylenol rapid blast but its been recalled. We got the CVS brand and it has worked even better than the lortab. I've eaten some Jello and chicken broth over the last couple of days but haven't had much of an appetite. Just making sure to get up and walk and sip my water! Good luck to you all!

I have my EGD for the hernia tomorrow at 6am (and I wish to have it so bad! Since my insurance will cover the hernia surgery) and my lapband surgery in Friday. I went to Walmart to get everything that I need: clear broth, Popsicles, Greek yogurt, apple sauce, iced tea, new slippers and a comfy nightshirt for the day of the surgery and others things in the picture :)

post-351204-13813141598309_thumb.jpg

Well, this is it. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am. Good night to you all!

Well' date=' this is it. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am. Good night to you all![/quote']

Good night and good luck tomorrow! You will do great! Keep us posted :)

May 21st here!