Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Paula where I have personally attacked you? Send me a pm if I have done so, or copy and paste the sentence - post etc.

If I had truely "attacked" you then I certainly would have responded in a very different manner in my posts.

Point out where I have "attacked" anyone verbally??? even when I was verbally attacked, I did not respond in any manner which was innappropriate.

However, I can say, if I was to be offended (notice that word - I used upset in the first post to Paula - there's a difference) it would be 3loves last post and StrawartS. Which I replied to and I assume that can be construed as attacking? If so, they need to be told by mods also that is not allowed on this board?

If someone sees I have attacked anyone or acted innapropriately, have Alex or a mod contact me PM me and discuss it.

The last post by me this morning was a response to 3loves and was address to her at the top for that specific reason, responding to her quotes and what she said to me.

The last thing I will say because Alexandra asked earlier not to say anything else, is this:

Don't generalize about situations.

The post I had a problem with. i.e. the problem with our buttons being gone/delete thread situation that the newbie's has caused the problem or that it was NO big deal.

Think of it this way:

How would we all feel if someone said all overweight people are lazy? or that All overweight people overeat?

its the same thing - a generalization to a pointed group of people that absolutely is not true.

There will be nothing else said by me on this matter - pm me if you still have a problem. And to think all this started because I stood up for what Kat was saying and all of us "newbies" who were getting blamed.

In the past two weeks, my mother has ended up in the ER three times, was admitted to the acute care hospital once (blood sugar was 34), and was admitted to and discharged from the convalescent hospital in the time it took me to go home, change into my jammies, exhale whining and eat the 3-cup Reese's I got from the hospital vending machine.

Therefore, I have NO idea what this thread is about but I still feel vaguely guilty. (Catholic school in the 1950's and all.)

Will someone who has stayed abreast of this entire mess please pm me and fill me in on all the dirt, because for crap's sake, I need a laugh. (Also, if I'm on one side or the other of some argument, will someone please provide a synopsis of the issue and tell me which side I'm on?)

Thank you for your understanding and I'm very sorry...about something...I think.