Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your food weakness, (demise)?

Symphony Milk chocolate Bars...Wal Mart puts them on sale 4 1/2 pounder sizes for $5.00...Bad News! Anything Ben And Jerry's and those are eaten in sets of 2! Kraft macaroni and cheese and Stouffers French bread pizza. There is soooooooo much more but that's enough for now. Ya think I have an ISSUE with food or what ?

I try not to punish myself about eating/drinking anything, if in moderation.

Eventually you realize that in Weight Loss Surgery there is no black or white, good or bad - it's all individual. If we want to eat some things, we might have to cut back on others. It's not about 'danger' foods to me.

Since I've been banded I realized something.

And this is to answer Telly's original question about weight loss as you get closer to goal.

My favourite food groups are now: Seafood, Cheese, Fruit and Wine. :hungry: (Maybe not exactly in that order. :) )

Deep down I honestly eat like a chic Parisian woman :) . Who knew? (Only now, I don't eat the croissants, all that doughy bread is just no longer on my menu, at this level of restriction.)

And now that I've lost weight, I can dress more like a fashionable French woman, too. Works for me!

J'aviais l'habitude de vivre pour manger, maintenant juste je mange pour vivre.

(Roughly translated: I used to live to eat, now I just eat to live.)

you see after the band I now take a cup of ice cream with milk. Seem to this while watching TV and regular like...I have managed to stop the last couple weeks. I have high hopes but CSI MIAMI gets me most of the time....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches