Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Overdue FUN THREAD!!!

"I have to keep pulling down over my right butt cheeck, because it rides up in my crack"

MY HUSBAND CALLS THIS THE ONE CHEEK SNEAK!

Good thing I'm wearing a mattress with my period panties because you people always make me wet myself! I think we need to make our underwear thread a friggen sticky!

The backwards maternity panties have me rolling around crying!

I am curious about this no underwear business. Please answer the following questions if you do not wear underwear.

1. Are you over the age of 30?

2. Do you have children?

Why you ask?

I am 45 and ever since I have been at least 30 and had two children, I can't sneeze, cough, or laugh hard without peeing my pants. Not a flood, just a little. The cotton crotch panties will usually stop the leak from penetrating the outer garments. On some occasions I have to wear a light day pad because I seem to be a little leaky. My doctor told me this is normal! So if you answer yes to question 1 & 2, are you super human, are do you practice your keigel exercises everyday? I have got to know your secret!

1. Are you over the age of 30?

2. Do you have children?

1.no i am 29 and holding

2. yes a little boy named Michael

I dont wear pantie when i go to bed

When i was young my mom told me the the chicken needs to breathe as well

chicken i havent called it a chicken in a long time lol

i have two children, but i am still under 30. i had the leaking prob too, but i did kegals a lot to help get rid of it. some days i like to go all day without panties. i think usually weekends are like that for me if we are lounging, watching footbal and stuck around the house mainly. but i mostly wear panties out. controls the tummy better.

OK Vickie I am peein my pants right now. chicken needs to breathe. That is classic.

Presently NO bra they are swinging like the pendulums they are and keep hitting the 24 hour clock. When I do wear a bra it is a size 40DD from Avenue. Underwire which makes the girls look perkier than they really are.

I am wearing leopard print panties from AVenue. LOVE their undies.

My ex MIL, rest in peace, would say she needed to go pantyless to "let the funk get blowed off it!" LOL!!!!

Stop! Stop you silly people! DeLarla only posted this thread to research what kind of panties you all wear so she can outshine you at the Sangria Suarez! Don't any of you remember she said she was going to give out a prize for the best panties at the clothing swap! See Lisa, I'm ON TO YOU GIRL! LOL

Having said that, er, I'm currently commando in the panties region and wearing a very unattractive, JMS, older-than- dirt, hook-and-eye fronted, no-support, white cotton over the shoulder boulder holder. Guaranteed to turn off ANY man regardless of their libido or testosterone level - post penal institution gentlemen included. EEEuuuck. Some day I'll wear the expensive good stuff. AND the erotic cheap stuff! lol

BTW 44 years old, no kids, but I occasionally have a damp "chicken" depending on how bad I have to go and how long I've had to wait to do it! WAY TOO MUCH INFO!

LOLOLOLOL Funny, funny thread. I am horrified and highly entertained - an excellent combination!

this is too funny!! this is a lot of fun. i have on period granny panties, but not on my period--need to wash clothes. no bra--i take it off within 2 minutes of getting in the door--always had huge boobs--now they are

a 52 I----LOL i let them swing whenever i can, if they get in my way

i just throw them over my shoulders (well, maybe not, but almost! )

the lady half naked in the bathroom would have grossed me out enough to

openly stare at her........OMG....i love to read the funny threads people

start---i need this entertainment!!!!!!!:(

chicken? I never heard it called that! I personally like the term Dr. Bailey on Grey's Anatomy called it... VaJayJay

I too do not wear underwear to bed, since my mother-in-law told me it was healthy to air out down there.

I once told my younger hairdresser about not wearing underwear to bed. She said "Oh No, then my husband would think he had free access anytime he wanted it." I said, "Don't you think if he had it anytime he wanted it he wouldn't want it so often." She said, "I never thought about that."

Reverse Psychology...what do you think?

Speaking of Boobies, My very well endowed grandmother one day decided to stop wearing a bra. I think she got tired of hooking it in the front and twisting it around to the back, then stretching the straps to get them on. When she was no longer able to care for herself because of dementia, she starting living with my mom. One day my brother caught her going out the front door and heading down the side walk. She had tried to put a shirt on and put her head through her sleeve hole, and her right arm throuh the head hole. Well you guess it, her big old boob was hanging out for God and everybody to see... plus she forgot to put her pants on. He ask her where she was going...she said the post office. He told her she better get finished dressing first and led her back in the house. My mom locked the doors after that.

OMG---that sounds like something i might do one day!! i can remember back when i tried jogging--had to wear 2 bras to keep from getting black eyes!! the 1st time, i had on an underwire bra, the next day, i had bruises from the wires!

OMIG!!! You ladies with the huge boobies. Here I am at 232 lbs, and still wear only a B cup. OOOOH! Where will they be when I lose 100 lbs??? I won't have girls. I'll have baby boobies! Maybe they will go backwards and I'll have dents.

Like some of you, the bra is of within 2 minutes of entering the house. (Now, why was I embarrassed when DH took it upstairs?). Cotton Jockey panties. Full cut. Totally unsexy!

Mary B. the answer to that question is no, I still want it as often as possible. And no, she doesn't wear any to bed....LOL

Well i am the only girl out of 5 kids. Momm called the boys birdies which i since then passed it on to my son and the girls have chicken. Mom was and still is creative....lol

funny story when i was a cheerleader we had this one cheer that started off

"how funky is your chicken"

Felt compelled to add a male voice in here (thought you ladies might get a laugh from this, this morning) old pair of "fruit of the loom's" (48's and now down to a 38). They don't fall down, but mighty cumfy. Of course, now I have to go run and get my shower, and get ready for work - "The last uniform you'll ever wear" - White Shirt, Black Tie, Black pants, Black Shoes, White Socks, and I lost my GS Tie Tack :-(

Will your PC be the next one I fix?????? lmao