Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Overdue FUN THREAD!!!

Hey! I'm glad you didn't ask this question yesterday. I was wearing the twin to today's panties except it had a hole in the left side that I kept catching my finger in when I would pull them up from my 5000 trips to the potty.

Victoria Secrets!!!! Do they sell panties in XXL now? I haven't been able to wear anything from there in years!

GRRRR! I usually wear Victoria's Secret panties - the cute little PINK ones. I have all different colors and everything BUT today I am wearing light colored pants and needed light undies with nothing cute on them so.... I am wearing light pink boy cut undies that are 2 sizes too big.

My bra is a beige Victoria's Secret 36C

Victoria Secrets!!!! Do they sell panties in XXL now? I haven't been able to wear anything from there in years!

the xl microfibers fit me GREAT! most comfy panty around! i wear a 16/18 they fit me when i was a 20 too. lets just say they ssssstrettttttcccchhhh

I'm game.

Okay...I was just getting ready for a long hot soak in my big tub ...so...

Bra: commando! no bra right now, the girls are swingin' free and clear

Panties: light blue panties (hipsters) with different coloured stiletto high heeled shoes all over them (I'm not even a shoe person)....what can I say..they came in the multi pack!!!

One more sleep for me till bandland!!!!!! *tosses undies in the air and heads to last bath for awhile*....(sigh)

Hi Lisa,

I can't believe I am participating in this: Purple satin bra 38 C and NO underwear. I only wear them when I have my period. After since my plastic surgery medial thighplasty and TT, I am really sensitive in the crotch area and sometimes the underwear rub into the scar line. OK, definitely too much info......

Babs in TX

334/180ish

Babs in TX,

So what do you wear when you leave the house? I hope not a dress on a windy day!

I let hubby pick out my panties today so this would not be my "normal" day to day choice....black lacy boy shorts with red lace flowers embroidered on them. Normally VS microfiber bikinis...soo comfy and I still feel sexy. As for the bra i'm wearing a black 38DDD Cache bra that is WAAYYYYY to big...I think ya'll just encouraged me to break down and get a new one :(

Skye

i am wearing victoria secret granny panties i got for wedding present 24 yrs ago. they are so cummy, not bra. i live in the country. the criteria here to buy a house is to be able to pee off yur porch. hah

Something between burgundy and hot pink color wise....high cut satin panties. And a white JMS lace cup bra. Hoping someday soon it will be JSES (Just someone elses size).
LOL...I think I'll always have big boobs, so I guess I'm stuck with JMS-style bras. I tried on a very cute 38D bra the other day and, although it fit perfectly, it just didn't have the support needed for my big boobies.

Funny you should ask Lisa....after the last thong episode I bought some tight pants and didn't want any panty lines! Yes I'm wearing a thong and can't stand it! constant wedgie. I keep tring to grab the sides to pull it down.

I've got a big ass and that thong's got to go!

On another note I use-to be a 38DD and last weekend I bought a Hanes Strapless 32D. Tight but good lift. has some spongey stuff suport and comfy.

Wearing black nylon panties with a cut out rose on the hip. They make my very attractive size 24 Petite too tight pants slide on better than cotton panties. The bra is also black a 40DD.

And I am 5'2"

I try to use my hips for good not evil.