Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Overdue FUN THREAD!!!

I haven't worn a bra since surgery... *sigh*. 2 of my scars are on my bra line & it HURTS! I'm hoping when I finally get the girls smaller I can find a bra that doesn't hurt (once I can buy bras in stores again). I wear a wife-beater tank to make me feel like I have underwear on, lol. It does nothing for gravity, but at least I don't walk around blushing!

Underwear: thong of some sort... something cheap from Target (they had some stretchy 9s, wooohooo!!) I wore thongs on a dare 10 years ago... and fell in love!

Anne, I NEVER wear nylons! They're the devil! Yeah, they do great things to my legs & stomach, but ewwww!!! The heat! The agony of pulling them on! The itching! (And Mikey doesn't like 'em -- so I married him!)

And for those of you I have lunch with in a couple of hours, quit laughing!!

Fugly orange briefs and a nice lacy black bra.

I'm about to go change to go on a date so I'm gonna wear cute lacy thong. (not that he'll see it, but for a confidence boost)

In my PJ's right now no undies no bra wearing walmarts striped pink pj bottoms with a non matching "Fashion Victom" tank top lol

Cotton Lycra Sports bra and Granny panties with a comfie girdle. Standard Lounge Wear for me. It's pretty warm in the Lone Star State and we haven't cranked up the old air conditioner, yet...

Sure is nice to toss the Period Panties aside for another 28 days! I'm collecting underwear from around the world. Please mail new panties to me (around 1x or 2x.) Hey, people ask for weird things on e-bay and get them, so it's worth a try. Panties, please!

Lisa Bones

8130 Fox Tail Way

Las Vegas, NV 89123

Ooo....Oooo....how about some Amish panties? We live very close to Amish country and you have tempted me to shop for Amish underwear. I bet they're homemade and last longer than the kind we usually buy. Don't be surprised if you get a package from IN.

Ok, so today I am wearing some blue patterned full cut briefs (need to do laundry, lol), and a black bra from dilliards in a 38 DD (or maybe it was DDD).

OK....I am wearing white, cotton, hi-cut panties (sz 8) and a white lacy, strapless bra sz 40B. The one thing that I wish that would have grown along with my stomach were boobs!!! After gaining weight with 2 children and just gaining weight because of overeating they never grew!!! What the hell is up with that??? Anyways....I see a new pair in my future!!! :dance: Because what boobs I DO have... are shrinking....:faint: Gimme a break!

Now this is fun!

I am wearing silky red high cut panties with a size 6xl ( I really wear a 3x) "sleeping in" t-shirt from the Big Dog store that says, "I'll be thin in my next life, Pass me the cookies"

Hows that for denial on a shirt??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I totally forgot I wrote an update here... I'm one week post op today. I gained 15 lbs in water weight overnight because they had to give me tons of fluids to bring my BP up after surgery! I stayed one night in the hospital. Everything has been fine except I seem to have picked up a bug while I was there and I've been running a low grade fever, coughing, and a sore throat. So I've been hydrating well and sleeping a ton. So far the Covid tests are negative.
      I haven't been able to advance my diet past purees. Everything I eat other than tofu makes me choke and feels like trying to swallow rocks. They warned me it would get worse before it gets better, so lets hope this is all normal. I have my follow up on Monday so we'll see. Living on shakes and soup again is not fun. I had enough of them the first time!! LOL 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches