Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When to have our get together  

1 member has voted

1. 1. When to have our get together

• May 6th
    • May 13th
    • May 20th

Ok lets take a vote on May...we are falling apart and I don't want to. Lets keep it together girls.

It will be @ Ruby Tuesdays off 77 and Arrowood. We want some new people there also. :(

I don't know if I can respond to a poll, but I just wanted to say that I did vote for May 13th. But, the 20th will probably be fine too. May 6th is my Mama's birthday, so I can't go that day for sure. If that date wins the poll though, I'll just try to make it to the next one. I know I've never made it to one of your get togethers, but I want to!!:( I can't wait to meet all of you!

I voted for the 20th but the 13th is fine. Let's NOT do it the 6th so Denika can come. I'm dying to set my eyes on her and hug her!!!

Who else is coming?!!! Come on ya'll! No falling apart!

I voted for the 20th, but th 13th is good for me too. I need you all right now! My DH is great, but he freaks a little when I fall apart and bawl.

As of right now...I can do either the 13th or the 20th...though I did vote for the 20th just because I wrote it on my calender in sharpie......in red sharpie! So gals lets all try to come! :Banane56:

Dianne, you really need me to be your concierge on this trip! :Banane56:

OH, that's so nice! I cannot wait to see and hug each of you too! I hope it really does work out this time!

May is the month of my birthday! Yeah. I know if the weekend of the 13th is nice were going to carowinds, they are opening the Water park to platnium pass holders and I wanna get wet. I don't do the sun well though. I really gotta get some sun screen for my precious face. I usually wear a tee shirt too. No more tans/burns for this yankee girl.

Secondly, I need a swim suit. I had two brand new size 20 tankini's and I couldn't find anyone to take them so they went to good will. I several comfy cold weather things left, if anyone wants them. They are young ish. I will make a seperate post of them.

Most of the winter clothes have gone to good will already. We just don't have the room for stuff anymore. WE are still in a tiny 2 bed room house.

Looks like another 1 year or so more here. Dh will finish college in December and then we will have a newly minted elementary school teacher. I'm so proud of him. I will be getting my elementary ed degree next. I thought I might start this summer, but honestly, I'm tired out. I'm gonna wait until I feel better before starting another 'project'.

Kim - I'd love to come swimming. You don't have to feed me but Chloe would need to come along. She'd be jealous if we met and swam without her. I am even willing to come some time if you just invited us and it wasn't a formal get together. I gotta start getting out more often.

Also we have carowinds passes if anyone wants to meet up, we are mostly in kiddie land when we go. I have a parking pass too incase we'd carpool. Well, I'm gonna go and enjoy wasting my saturday. It's nice outside and I'm so tired out. Losing weight is exhausting.

Plus, I can transport a few people since we now have a 7 seater minivan.

Yes Karen, I owe you a ride too. I love riding with Karen, she gives door to door service.

Ok from the looks of it May 20th is going to win. Denika is that going to work for you? We really want to meet you. I don't know who else voted for the 13th but is the 20th ok?

Jennifer - the pool party is going to be a family thing. Hubby's, kids, friends, whoever you want to bring. It's going to be a lap-band/ RNY friendly event. I work w/ a RNY gal if you want I can invite her she would love to join us. She is alot of fun also. Dianne knows her...

Ok so if this works (well for everyone but Dianne ;) )

May 20th

11:30 Ruby Tuesdays (off Arrowood and 77)

Hope everyone can make it.

Yes, the 20th should be fine for me. Any Saturday except for the 6th (my Mama's birthday) or the 27th (my anniversary) would be great. I can't wait to meet all of you!:biggrin1:

Kathy I don't know....where is everyone??? Well I know that you and I will be there along w/ Denika.... Dianne will slumming it up on the MX beaches. I think Melissa, Jennifer and Karen are all going to join in....but I guess that is it.

I wonder where Court is..I haven't seen her here in a while..well posting that is.

Alright you lurkers....mark you calendar and suprise on May 20th.

I'm here and I will be there with bells on! :party: I really want to see you girls and I think my husband will have the girls that weekend so it would work out nice and I can stay out as long as I want! :rolleyes: WOOT! No more having to ask for permission. hehe Can you tell I am feeling better? I am. Things are starting to look up!!!!! :) See you all on the 20th!

Angie

I'll be there, I really need to hang out with you guys too. I haven't lost weight, have even gained a couple of lbs. I'm having a rough time staying motivated. And it seems the harder I try the harder I fail. Going to ask about a fill, but not sure they will be all that supportive, the nutritionist seems a bit stingy with fills if you ask me. And since I haven't been a model bandster lately she will probally want to work on that and wait and see. That seems to be working out so well for me so far. (okay so I'm on the sarcastic side today I guess) I'm 6 months out officially now....was at 40lbs lost,now think it's like 37...sigh.

Well off to the docs...got more blood work back and they want to "discuss" it. That's never good.