Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So - what's your status?

What's your status?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your status?

• happily single
    • single, but keeping my eyes open
    • in a long term relationship (not married)
    • engaged
    • married
    • separated
    • divorced

Great pics everyone! I'm in the single category, but I'm happily single, with my eyes on the lookout for Mr. Right or Prince Charming, whichever comes first!:confused:

Josette- beautiful pics, what an awesome setting! I love that you are dedicating your weight-loss in memory of your mom, she was so young...:think

I'll be married 26 years on April 21 to a very good man!!!!

Roberta

:clap2: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU !!!!!!!!!:clap2:

I have been married to a God Send and Wonderful Man for 18 years, and we dated two years before that!!

Why is there not an option to vote: HAPPILY MARRIED ???

I have been married almost 14 years - our date is October 31 - and yes it was on Halloween. When we were done at the church, we went trick-or-treating at a few houses around the church. I was lucky enought to marry my best friend - and someone who has been able to put up with me for so long!! : )

Tracy

engaged to be married 7-2-06 in our yard. its beautiful! on the side of a mountain we have HUGE rocks and a perfect spot. i cant wait to post some pics!

Oh My Gosh!!! I can't either!!! Congratulations and I am excited for you!!

I got married the first time one month after I turned 18. We were married for 12 years before he started cheating on me with my best friend (obviously, no longer friends now). At first, I thought my life was over and it was the worse thing to ever happen to me. Turns out I was wrong, it was the best thing to ever happen to me.

ARE WE TWINS?????? :confused:

Married at 18 divorced at 31, been with my "whatever he is" for 2 years now...... I'm a mom a stepmom and sharing a life that is full of contentment. I think we will eventually tie the knot legally, but for now we have the his, hers, and ours........

I've been happily married for 24 years this May. We dated for 2 years before we were married. I can honestly say he is my best friend. I wouldn't know what to do without him. He has supported me every step of the way during life's journey and the band journey. In one of the previous post someone had posted as to what they would do after their kids moved away from home. "That her and her husband would fall in love all over again." That is the most sweetest things I think I have ever heard and also is exactly what my hubby and I are doing now.

I am married to a decent man. He is a good provider for me and our children...so...he does his job. I love him and he loves me...what else could one ask for? I am wondering why there isn't any men on here talking about how wonderful their wives are.

I have been happily married for 2 years and 4 months. My man is the best! We truly are soulmates.

Was married to the worst of the worst; now am to the best of the best! We were married April Fool's Day ( on purpose) 1999...when you can say you've been to war with your spouse, stood guard over them with an M-16 against the enemy while they did their personal biz in a shell hole and shared a MRE (meal ready to eat - military version of a hiking meal) during a sandstorm for your fifth wedding anniversary then you can say you've done it all with your soul mate!! <grin> :-)