Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So - what's your status?

What's your status?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your status?

• happily single
    • single, but keeping my eyes open
    • in a long term relationship (not married)
    • engaged
    • married
    • separated
    • divorced

engaged to be married 7-2-06 in our yard. its beautiful! on the side of a mountain we have HUGE rocks and a perfect spot. i cant wait to post some pics!

Happily married - Funny I found this post on our 7 year wedding anniversary - been together 8+ years.

Although aggravating as heck sometimes, don't think anyone else would ever suit me.

Wedding3.jpg

April 17, 1999

I can't believe how many people have my Bday as their wedding anniv!!! Happy anniversary to all of you wed on 4/17!!!! Enjoy the day!

I have a funny story about my Fab Hubby.....I have known him since he was 3 years old....here comes the peverted part....I used to babysit him!!!! I am 5 years older than he is.....Anyhow we started as friends and have (obviously) grown to so much more.......I am so lucky to have him, and take every chance I get to say what a great husband and father he is......we were married in 1998 so I don't have any digital images of our wedding, but trust me, it was a great time!

31 years and going strong! When our daughter moved out about 6 yrs ago I was depressed and asked what are we going to do now? His answer was I guess we will have to fall in love all over again and that we have. I can't believe how lucky we were to have found each other.

My husband (and I hate to disagree, but HE is the best there is!!!:) ) and I went to school together from 3rd grade on, we graduated together, many years ago!! Yep, he knew me when I was skinny!!! We were friends, but never dated. We each went on and married other people, and then divorced. We then met up in a bar! I was dancing with him and thinking, "I can't believe I never thought of him like this before!!!" Then he went away to school. Many long, sad stories later we finally found our way back together! 7 years ago we were married, and I have never been so happy.

Marriage is one of those things that when it is bad, it is REALLY bad, but when it is good, it is humbling it is so right!

He will be with one week from today when i get my band!!!! Yeehaw!!!

Kat

I've been engaged for about 7 months and will have been with my fiancee for 4 years altogether next month. I'm hoping to wed on 5/25/07. :)

Married to my best friend (twice). Funny thing, we weren't best friends when we got married the first time, divorced 8 years later, and remarried one year after the divorce was final. I kept thinking, what are we doing? Turns out, God was showing us that we had taken each other for granted and just like he put us together, he could take us apart. It was a lesson in appreciation, love, patience, and faith. and I have never loved him more, and we have been married for a total of 13 years.

You are all disillusioned.

I have the BEST HUSBAND in the world!!

So here, all of you take your trophy...:)

I am married for 13.5 years( and 90 lbs ), and I am so glad to see so many people happy...married, single, and anywhere in between.

Tricia---great pics!!

Wheetsin---you must get us some closer ups, but WOW, what a beautiful setting for a wedding!!

I think all of us who have fabulous men in our lives should count our blessings! Of course, I think mine is the best....

You are ALL beautiful brides by the way! :confused:

My pics are from my wedding last fall in a Japanese Garden.

post-206093-13813133134629_thumb.jpeg

post-206093-1381313313484_thumb.jpeg

I have been married just 20 months. I was divorced for 25 years, raised our son alone, got my education, BS and MBA, got our son educated, etc. etc. Never really thought of getting married until about 5 years ago. Decided it was time to start looking. Turned to the internet, which was natural for someone who has made technology their career. Met those most wonderful man, after my share of kissing a few frogs. :confused: We often wonder what our life would have been like if we had met earlier. I feel that we had to wait to come to this place in our life before we were ready. He is trully the best thing that has happened to me. With him I started a new chapter in my life. With the surgery just the sequel. I can't wait.

I am Married to THE MOST WONDERFUL MAN & HAVE GREAT IN-LAWS TO BOOT...we have been married 11 years this June 24. We are definatley best friends and love spending all our free time together. Here is a picture of us on our 10 yr anniversary last year.

post-206120-13813133135175_thumb.jpg

Happily married and will Celebrate our 14th anniversary on August 15 this year! He is still the person that I have the absolute MOST fun with!!! Whatever that "magical thing" thing is, we have it!