Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm the HAPPIEST Man Alive!!!

Just got back from my appointment with my surgeon...from the moment I walked into the office I received nothing but

praise and compliments from all the office staff on how well I looked...there were 2 Med students there who came out to see what all the talk was about...

After an introduction and a little background story from the Nurse...one Med Student said "You're a runner! I can tell...you can always tell a runner a mile away...it shows!"

Back in Exam room with the Dr., weighed in...gained 1 lb in 6 months...he looked at me with a big smile and said what did you expect? You don't have an oz. of fat on your body...there's nothing left to loose!

Just keep on doing what you're doing...it definitely worked!

There is nothing else I can do for you, unless you think you're having a problem...then call me...

It's been 2 years....I wish I had done this sooner....to be honest, I never felt it would be this successful...sure, I knew I would loose weight...but for the Dr. (and everyone else there) to say

I look fantastic, and that I cannot possibly loose anymore???

It's also a big relief to know that everything I have been doing, everything I eat and drink, all the exercise...has been 100% SPOT ON!

And confirmed to keep right on doing everything the way I am now used to...

Words cannot describe how great I feel right now!!!!

NO MORE DIETS!!! NO MORE WORRYING ABOUT GAINING WEIGHT!

Just live the new life!!!

To all the newbies out there that may be reading this, I just want to say that THIS THING DOES WORK!!! All THE WAY!

Awesome an Congrat to you B52. What a wonderful amount of praise.

You really have shown through these boards if we follow the rules an listen to our band we will not be left down

You deserve every praise you get! You have earned it. Thanks for sharing your story. I always love reading your posts. You are an inspiration to me.

Congratulations!

Thank you for Sharing. You are such an inspiration. I am getting banded in the morning and reading your story gives me great hope and eases some of the fear. So again....thank you!!

Love your posts!

Always inspirational

CONGRATS on how far you've come

So happy for you! Congratulations!

Wow!!! That's incredible :-) I will be singing from the rooftops as well when I get to the place your at. Thank you so much for sharing your success and advice with all of us.

Mr. B.... ;) I too love reading your posts, especially this one! You inspire! After all you've been through in Life, you deserve great success and to be as proud as you are.

Congratylations and a Sincere Thank You for your Service and Sacrafices!

post-337424-13813141062515_thumb.jpg

I am scheduled to be banded on Feb. 22nd and I am getting extremely nervous. I needed to read something like this to get me motivated. I'm happy for you and your success. Hope I will be as successful. -Kelly :)

I can feel your happiness just through my screen!! You deserve to be over the moon with all the hard work.

Fyi. I am a newbie as u call us n you are the reason why I keep telling myself that I'm going to make the band work for me. I don't want to do another diet, counting my calories n measuring. This is the reason I got banded because I couldn't succeed on a diet. I am so proud of you. You have obviously put your hard work in to get where your at.Celebrate , Celebrate, celebrate.