Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So, here goes! pics

Go girl!!! Looking great!!

Great job! Inspiring!

Be proud! You look great!!

thank you all so very much for these inspiring words of confidence, it means so much. As I stated before, it took a lot of courage to post these pics as I was ashamed at what I look like.

To answer some of your questions, I have not been able to do much exercising along with my weigh loss as for the first 6 months I was pretty much sick due to my gallbladder and then on Dec 3rd I had to have gallbladder surgery and just now am getting back my strength from that. As far as walking, I need to do that but I have a bad knee that I've had 2 surgeries on that hurts me when I do too much so with weight loss I'm sure will come easier on my joints. I just bought an exercise ball to do crunches and various things with at home.

someone asked any nonscale victories: well yes, I just had a birthday on Sunday, here's one, I didn't have cake for the first time in 47 years...ha ha ha, yea for me!!!

Thanks again to all of you for your kind words.

Donna

Looking good! Keep taking your pics in front of that door...great point of reference! Keep it up! :)

Donna you go girl u look awesome and I can are in your face ur happy and that's what counts

I don't regret any decision in my life because at the end I will make it work

Donna, you look amazing, you're a very beautiful lady! :)

Thank you for your courage to post your pics. They are great!

You have done such a great job. 50 + pounds is a lot of weight. Keep up the good work.

You did it!!! You shared with us!! Thanks for finding the courage to do it!! You are looking good girl...and that booty is too!! Lol!! I take 4 pics of myself everymonth. My front, back, and both sides. I'm not ready to reveal the back pictures at all (Can you say...Whoa!?), but maybe one day. Keep up the awesome work!! :)

I posted pictures yesterday and I totally understand how you felt. I think it's amazing to see how your body changes and acknowledge your success. Before surgery I used to come on here and read and look at everyone's posts and I loved the photo ones they gave me such hope. As I truly did not think I would do so well. Your doing great keep posting photos.

Donna you look great!!!! Inspiring and Encouraging!! Thanks for having the boldness to share! Nothing to be ashamed of, you have taken control of your life and are well on your way to where you want to be! Congrats!

Wow! I can really see a difference. I was banded 7 weeks ago, am in bandster hell, and am very frustrated. This is really motivating, so thanks for having the courage to post these. You're doing wonderfully!

Keep it up mama! Lookin gooood