Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

:boxing: Knock em out Stocky.....you are the bomb.....:)

I will get right on that change.

:director: Good Job Private

While your at it...17 inches too and 3% body fat :clap2: :clap2:

Hey Sarge,

Our final weigh in for Spring 06! I'm going to miss this structure. Weight is 160, lost 13.5 #'s and 2 more inches for a total of inches lost, 24. body fat per scale is 37% and calculated is 34%, BMI 25.8 (way better than the 35 I was before the band a year ago).

Good luck to all the LB bootcampers as the summer goes on.

Jane I will make that change right now.

:director:Job Well Done Private Keep up the great work!!!!

Hey Teresita, is today the last day or was it last week? If so, I'm down 2 more, to 202. Darn I will miss this thread! Hope you're doing better Christina!

sam

No weight change for me this week. I remain 183/184lbs up and down on the scale, no matter what foot I put on it first, :D

I have been MIA for a couple of weeks. I have been sick, sick, sick... And you know what I did??? I fed my cold!!!! :D

So, I am up 5.5 pounds... I have not exercised in over 2 weeks. I have broncitis and I still have no energy. I have been grazing all day, for a couple of weeks. I am trying to get back on program... I am doing okay today. Hopefully, I will get the strength back so I can get back on my bike. Perhaps tomorrow or Wednesday...

So I lost a total of 32 pounds. I am darn proud of that. I just need to continue!!!! UGH! What I really need is a fill. In the past couple of weeks, I feel like I can eat way more than I could just a month ago. Well, with weight loss comes a looser band, so I need to plan a trip to Tijuana! And soon!!

I'm kinda of confused:confused: here about the boot camp. Is it ongoing? I would like to join. Can somebody let me know? do we start summer boot camp?:clap2: I guess I would like to look a hell of a whole lot better by my 20th anniversary in October.:D So here I go. When I went into surgery my weight was 264 that was in 6/05, Yes, Yes I am definately a slow losers club member.So my total weight loss since surgery is -15.5 pounds as 8/15. That would be 62 stick of butter according to weight watchers.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Still have have 512 sticks of butter to loose 4 sticks per pound oh well, I'll get there some century!:Banane22:

2 weeks ago my weight was 254.5 as of

7/2 it is 252 so -2.5 cool![/quote}To the traveling sisterhood of the lapband saga! Lord give us the strength to zip the mouth up after 6pm for me at least! started 254.5 7/2=252(-2.5) 7/10=252(-0) update

:kiss2:8/15 248.5(-3.5)

Well, I'm down 1 more lb. to 226. I'm assuming that this is the last post for the spring boot camp. I do my measurements and body fat % at the doctors and I don't visit him until next week. So, my final tallies will have to stay with what I've got to date.

Ladies And Gentlemen

Today Is Suppose To Be The Last Weigh In For

The Summer Boot Camp

Here Are The Numbers I Have As Of

Thursday June 29

Please Bare With Me

Please Give Me Your Correct Totals If These Are Wrong...Some Problems I Ran Into Was As Follow

• No Running Bootcamp Dates

• You Did Not Tell Me How Much You Loss That Week And You Only Told Me How Much You Weigh Now

• If You Don't Post Weekly, I Don't Know If You Gained Or Loss The Week Before

• MIA

Red=Weight Loss in Brackets() Blue=Inches Pink=Body Fat %

Privates

I'll Succeed (3) (1.%) ........... KeeKahari (4.5)

Teresita (13)................................. Maggie63 (MIA)

Penni(bandless) :boxing: ............................. JudyH (MIA)

Garside (13.5) (24") (34) .......................... Xann77 (2)

Shoresexy (31)(25.5") :clap2: ................ LapbandFan (16)

DCMoore (12) ............................ Jammin & Losin (4)

Tamiko (MIA) ........................... Banded4Life (2)

CatherineinWA (3) ................... Wiggygiggy (8)

LovelyLT (in action) ............... StockyMD (12) (17") (3%)

Lsasha (13).......................... Vegaswildflower (7)

JanetC (8) (9") ............... Iziksmom (15.5)(7") (2.1%)

Beautifultina (0) ....................... GHB1324 (MIA)

JerseyTammy (10.5) ...................... Doc (12)

Sheryl (30) (4.5%) ................... Puddinpie (2.5)

SuperDaddy (8.5) ..................... NJChick (0)

Oneflew (13) ....................... Jane (.5)

SueNY (R&R) ........................... DoubleTrouble (3)

Dancer (6) ..................... Tellymelly (25)(5.45)(1.7%)

EmileeKaye (12) ............................

Please let me know if you numbers are correct....Thank you

Sarge we miss and need you!!!! Please get well soon!!!

In case you didn't know, the last weigh in was on June 30. The above list are the last numbers I have reported, if you have changes please let me know.

Also, if you are unaware, I'll Succeed AKA Sarge had a mild stroke and is doing well in her recovery.

Just spoke to SARGE today. She is recuperating at home. She is facing some further health related issues that should be resolved in the coming months but she requests to continuing praying for her as she needs them more every day.

She still laughs and cuts up as usual. I told her stop faking being sick and get back here. She loved that. LOL!!!

07-08-2006, 04:49 PM

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/image.php?u=1054&dateline=1148774474 Penni60 user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_253433", true);

Moderator/PeMerri Designs

im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif

Just received this email from Christina. I just sent her a cute little email called chocolate SINGS. I will post it on a separate thread. She is referring to her Coumadin levels. They have her on that blood thinner due to finding blood clots in her arm after an IV infiltrated.

PLEASE keep her in your prayers.

I LOVE YOU! I am having a poor day but this made me feel like there is so much more to do & say - That I am blessed to have the opportunity to do so!

My blood work came back again yesterday(not good) actually worse they say b/c I doubled up on meds wed nite but my blood still shows 1.6. So they are giving more today (sat) & sun & tues & thurs. It really makes me feel not "right" its so hard to describe but I pray this helps me. I also pray & hope all of LBT will pray that my blood comes back Friday(next ) at something, anything over 2.

I am terrified of internal bleeding & thought I may have had some this morning while at mom's. I hope it was maybe remnants of red pepper;0) Which it could have been but looked suspicious. I am truly going to be an official bleeder this week so extra precaution is needed they say. You would at least think I could lose a couple pounds during all of this but I am up 3.5 since being released. I am walking a min of 45 mins now per day ( no MATTER what) that's everyday(please tell the troupes) its so much more crucial than they ever ever ever ever thought it was.

Most importantly NOT TO SMOKE. They say that is the one great thing I had in my favor & if I had been a smoker the outlook could have been much different. Please what ever you do, I love you Penni & need my friends prayer as much as I need them to be healthly. Take really good care of yourself, now more than ever.

I also learned several things since this has all happened. Here is just one of many:

Just promise yourself one form of cardio a day. Who cares about actually working out. Great if you can do it but what really matters is ALWAYS doing it EVERYDAY. So a brisk 45 min or 30min walk is easiest I think. Something I can & will try to do from here on out. Just so my heart rate gets up & stays up for 25 mins or longer.

A major thing my brother told me in the hospital was " Its not what you are doing right now or even have done in the past year. It's what you have done the past 5 & 6 years that counts" Sufice it to say that "Yes" its crucial to do good now but even more crucial to CONTINUE to our bodies good! Remember he too is a Doc.

Starting to feel a bit weak & my neck is hurting now. Plus this is the longest I have every been on the computer since I got home. So talk with you soon.

I LOVE you!

Christina

Let's all keep Christina in our prayers more than ever these coming weeks. HUGS TO ALL!!

Penni Merrick, www.pennimerrick.com

PeMerri Designs, www.pemerridesigns.com

Make the commitment to exercise EVERYDAY......whatever you can do. If you can do 2 minutes do it, if you can do 10 min, do it, if you can do 30 min do it. It is not just about how good you are going to look in an outfit but it is about how is your heart working. The heart is a muscle and it needs cardio acitivity everyday. Make the commitment today and post your exercise in the EXERCISE TODAY thread http://www.lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=18183