Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

I am doing the pre-op Liquid Protein diet and so far so good. I'm really not hungry at all! I am getting my chocolate fix and so its been rather easy ~knock on wood~ I've been taking my Vitamins, keeping active, and so hopefully I'll be down even more by surgery date (may 12) 10 more days!!

I fought and wrestled 1.5 blooming pounds!!! Superdaddy is going to see the 270's for the first time since his honeymoon!!!!! It's within a few week's reach!

Yeeeeehaw! We can do it, folks!

Jon

Hi,

i joined bootcamp on the 10th of April. My starting weight was 257 - I am 253 as of this morning. Just struggling along. I go in for my second fill next week. I hope that helps. I also hurt my back/hip & my doctor had me go off the exercise until yesterday - so that should help. I am drinking the Water & trying to eat right. But - my portions are smaller then used to be - just bigger than "band-size".

Anyways - thanks for your support.

Diane

2/15/06

282/253/150

HIya Sarge!!! Well, I weighed in this morning even though Flow arrived yesterday and that's usually not a good time to weigh in. Down to 217.5! I honestly think it will be an even better loss once you know who gets out of town but I guess I can show off next week :confused::):eek:

Well- Looks like loads of us had a really great rally week!! Even those who stayed the status quo. I had a good week also.

I lost 3.5 of those nasty 4 pounds from the previous week. It was all about eating less & doing more (as usual) ;0)

PLEASE TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T CHANGED THEIR SIGNATURE LINES, TRY & DO it this week . Its better that we all are on the same page;0)

That would be LapbandFan & Shoresexy both WITH HUGE LOSSES This WEEK!!

WELL DONE Comrads.

Ladies Take a look at my dates. You are just now starting week 4.- Which is 5/1. At the end of week 4 (next Monday/Tuesday) place you weight loss for that week next to 5/1.

:devious SARGE HERE:devious

GREAT WEEK SOLIDERS

FIRST & FOREMOST A HUGE

BOOOYAHHH

TO PRIVATE JAMMIN & LOSIN

FOR HER 100 PD LOSS:clap2:

WERE ALL PROUD OF YOU

NOW THAT WE ALL HAVE A LITTLE MOMENTUM GOING

I SUGGEST...NO.. I REQUEST..NO

I WANT!

I DEMAND!

ONE DAY THIS WEEK WHERE YOU DOUBLE UP ON YOUR EXERCISE!

THATS RIGHT DOUBLE UP ON AT LEAST ONE THING.

IF YOU DO SETS ON YOUR ARMS ..LATER THAT DAY DO THEM AGAIN.

IF YOU WALK ..LATER THAT DAY DO IT AGAIN.

YOU WON'T DIE...I PROMISE!

LET'S SEE WHO IS UP TO THE SARGE'S CHALLENGE!

I KNOW ALL OF YOU HAVE IT IN YOU

SURPRIZE YOURSELF THIS WEEK

YOU'LL BE AMAZED

BY THE WAY- THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SKIP ANOTHER DAY:devious:devious:devious

:update: WEEK 3

Red=Weight Loss in Brackets() Blue=Inches Pink=Body Fat %

Privates

I'll Succeed (2) (1.%) ........... KeeKahari (4.5)

Teresita (3)................................. Maggie63 (MIA)

Penni(bandless) :boxing: ............................. JudyH (MIA)

Garside (2) .......................... Xann77 (2)

Shoresexy (7)(1.5") ................ LapbandFan (7)

DCMoore (5) ............................ Jammin & Losin (4)

Tamiko (MIA) ........................... Banded4Life (2)

CatherineinWA (3) ................... Wiggygiggy (3)

LovelyLT (0) ............................ StockyMD (2) 1.%

Lsasha (3) .......................... Vegaswildflower (6)

JanetC (5) (9") ............................ Iziksmom (4.5)

Beautifultina (0) ....................... GHB1324 (MIA)

JerseyTammy (4) ...................... Doc 2

Sheryl (11) ................................ Puddinpie (2.5)

SuperDaddy (3.5) ..................... NJChick (0)

SamanthaTX (3) ....................... Jane (.5)

SueNY (R&R) ........................... DoubleTrouble (3)

Dancer (0) .............................. Tellymelly (3) (.6%)

EmileeKaye (5) ............................

Privates please tell me when anyone is missing or if anything listed is ever incorrect . Just IM me or post it . Thank you for all your help!

:devious SARGE HERE:devious

I need to make sure that Private Garside & Janet C results are correct. I believe I may have their totals messed up. Sorry.

Private Dancer- Even if you have a zero week or gain, keep in mind that posting it will allow all of us to support you

Private Skinner- what was you week?

Private LovelyLT- Chin Up solider! Your holding your own- I know you'll be smiling next week.Keep going.

Private Supperdad- Keep you eyes on that goal Solider!!

Sarge I lost 5 pounds this week, not .5! And I've changed the dates in my siggy, I think I have it right now.

Sarge I lost 5 pounds this week, not .5! And I've changed the dates in my siggy, I think I have it right now.

Corrected. Thank you & sorry about that. You had a really big week. Great Job!!!:clap2: You perfect on the sig;0)

Reporting in Sarge!!!

212 Monday Morning....

Hope everyone has a great week...

Reporting in Sarge!!!

212 Monday Morning....

Hope everyone has a great week...

Thanks for reporting in Private BUT I don't know how much you lost ?? Also please make sure you take measurements every 2 weeks to follow your progress. You may want to add the dates to your sig line . This way you'll be able to really track your great progress! By the way nice avatar.

Grettings Sarge! sorry for the slacking.. here are my stats

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 264.5 pds

4-10 (-6.5)

4-17 (-3.5)

4-24 (+2)

5-1

5-8

5-15

5-22

5-29

6-5