Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Taking Suggestions for NEW LBT Features!

We're working on adding new features to LBT over the next few months. If you have any suggestions on features you'd like to see added, please let us know.

Here is a list of what we're working on:

- New LBT forum skin design

- Photo Gallery

- Fix journals

- Clothes exchange

- Our own Tickers geared for Bandsters.

- Surgery dates

- Angel feature

- Allow members to add, rate, review and discuss Insurers, Govt programs, Hospitals, Lap-band Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Dietician/Nutritionist, Primary Care Physician, Psychologist, sleep Center Professional and other professionals

- Lap-band Surgeon and Lap-band Professionals Directory

you could allow us to put higher pixel photos on this site. it wont allow my 2 add my pics as the pixels on my camera are too high.

you could allow us to put higher pixel photos on this site. it wont allow my 2 add my pics as the pixels on my camera are too high.

Sugarplum...

You can get around this by resizing your photos to make them smaller. My camera is 10 megapixels and I post photos all the time.

For those of us in metric countries who don't speak inches and pounds fluently, how about tickers that show both metric and imperial measurements (at the same time!!!).

Loving the existing LBT and the other suggestions...

The clothes exchange sounds great. Also, maybe more info on computer-related stuff. I thought I was computer savy, but can't for the life of me figure out how paste my ticker into my signature. I typed "ticker" in the search field, = 0 results.Still trying!

One more thing, Maybe a quick view on front page of age of bands, etc.

Example: Taterbugs: banded 2001 @ xxx lbs, today @ xxx lbs. But in a table of some sort.

I good "help and tutorial" section would eliminate the need for posts on the subject (tickers are a prime example and photos)

Having the "chat" fixed would be great. It sounds like the rest of the list is wonderful.

This has been the most amazing forum I've ever been a part of....Ok well maybe the only one, but thats because the rest weren't any good!

I second the tickers that show both the metric and the imperial measurments. I get soo confused when i read posts from people in countries with the metric system and its annoying to have to go and do the conversions.

Tickers are not LBT features. Those are created at sites such as www.tickerfactory.com and the code is just pasted into the signature lines here. There is a detailed post about how to create tickers for your signatures using tickerfactory. It is located in the Frequently Asked Questions Forum, but if you click on the link below.. that thread will open for you.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16218

I think the clothes exchange is a really cool idea.

I would like to see a place for future lap banders or people wanting to know about lap band info and questions for people to look at that aren't normally explained in other areas since most people are banded already.

Here is a list of what we're working on:

- New LBT forum skin design

- Photo Gallery

- Fix journals

- Clothes exchange

- Our own Tickers geared for Bandsters.

- Surgery dates

- Angel feature

- Allow members to add, rate, review and discuss Insurers, Govt programs, Hospitals, Lap-band Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Dietician/Nutritionist, Primary Care Physician, Psychologist, sleep Center Professional and other professionals

- Lap-band Surgeon and Lap-band Professionals Directory

the ticker i was referring to was the one Alex mentioned. thanks for the info though.

the ticker i was referring to was the one Alex mentioned. thanks for the info though.

Ah.. my apologies. :nervous

I haven't read through every post here so maybe this has already been mentioned, but since we have a "life after removal" forum, what about a "life after goal" forum? Many of our "goalies" still have their bands, and still continue to face the same struggles as the rest of us... they're just doing it in smaller sizes. ;)

Would it be possible to get spell check? I know that I post when everyone is sleeping at my house and that can be 3 in the morning and my spelling is terrible to begin with and lack of sleep makes it much worse. ~Mandy

Mandy ~ There is a spell check. I think I had to download it the first time I used it. Do you see a check mark with ABC above it when you post? If you use the advanced post option it's above the smilies. Hope you find it. If not, PM me and maybe I can help. I cannot live without my spell check. ;)

For long posts I use my email account first then spell check, copy paste. For short ones I say oh well..

There is a spell check for the quick reply, but not on go advanced. Am I missing something? ~Mandy