Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Taking Suggestions for NEW LBT Features!

Kat817 and Cashley - Or Quick Links/Subscribed Threads. You just have to post at least once in the thread to have it added to your Subscribed threads list.

I suggest a newbie forum filled with the "sticky" information in the other threads. That way Newbies can go and be educated on liquid diets, mushie phases, etc. Seems all newbies (myself included) have the same concerns. Do you regret the band, would you do it again, etc. It would be great to put that in one place so that they can go there first.

I think the newbie forum would be perfect. Also an exercise forum. I also think a scheduled moderated chat would be good so that people know for a fact that at a certain time on a certain day people will be live to chat with and share experiences. maybe have specific topics each time, or have a newb chat and a vet chat and things like that scheduled for diff times.

Hi Alex,

I would like to be able to see which forum I am in when I open a thread. I use the "Latest Replies" and the "New Posts" function on the homepage which can sometimes lead me into a forum I don't want to be in or even shouldn't be in. For example, I may reply to a product specific thread and find out after I've posted that I'm in the Canada forum. Canadians have been pretty clear recently that they wish only other Canadians would reply because they don't have the same products and services in their country that we have in the U.S. and we're 'junking up' their forum with stuff that doesn't apply to them or that they can't relate to.

I would also like to know if I'm in the "Complications" or "Life after Band Removal" forums. In most cases, I'm not qualified to reply to threads in these forums and have occasionally posted there before realizing which forum I'm in.

Having the forum name in the header bar or somewhere else prominent upon opening a thread may help reduce some confusion on LBT. Maybe even just moving the "Forum Jump" bar from the bottom of the page to the top would take care of the problem.

I would also like to see the "Delete" function restored for use by members. I watched the discussion about people deleting entire threads and I agree that that's not a good idea, but I think each user should have the ability to delete their own individual posts.

Thanks Alex and moderators for LapBandTalk, inception through maintenance and daily monitoring. I can't tell you how grateful I am for this message board. Being banded would be a lot more scary without LBT!

I second restoring the Delete button.

AND! Can I make another request for a BMI Calculator button? That'd "shore be handy". I'd use that alot! Thanks Mr. Alex!

I have put a breast cancer segment on the lapband lounge and it is lost in the silly and not so important stuff. It needs to be a "Forever Sticky"

Please make it so!

I,think The Delete Button Is Great! You Should Be Able To Delete Your Own Post,s GO! DonnaB I agree with you.

Maybe I'm just missing it, but a way for a search to indicate which page the hit is on. I was trying to find something earlier, in a thread with over 20 pages, and it hit on the thread but I had no idea where in the 20+ pages the single post I was looking for was at.

Wheetsin~

I just discovered a few weeks ago that first you search the forum using your keywords. When you click on a thread with your keyword, you can then "search this thread" which then pulls up all the postings with your keyword.

Would a recipe forum be okay? Let's face it, we are some of the best cooks.

A new sub forum has been added just for Recipes!

Please see:

http://lapbandtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82

I second restoring the Delete button.

AND! Can I make another request for a BMI Calculator button? That'd "shore be handy". I'd use that alot! Thanks Mr. Alex!

Ok, we'll give it another shot. I've enabled the delete button again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches