Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why In The World Did I Let It Get This Bad

Donna that kind of pain doesn't go away overnight. It leaves lasting scars that haunt you for a lifetime. The best you can do is give those scars time to heal so over time, they slowly become less and less noticeable. I know right now it doesn't feel like it but in time it will get easier and hurt less.

And of course you ARE worthy of someone else! The question isn't are you worthy, the question is...what man is worthy of a beautiful, loving, tender woman?

Be patient and kind to yourself.

Missy you made me cry, how sweet, thank you. hugs, Donna

For starters I'm a yr and 5 months divorced from being married to my high school sweetheart for 25 yrs. He totally broke my heart in '09 when he left me for another woman' date=' yes she was skinny! And no I didn't have the surgery for that reason before you judge me. It's been a long hard 3 yrs of separation and divorce and being single at 46 is no fun. So I turned to food immediately. Instead of dropping weight I gained it. I ate my emotions away. How in the world did I let it get this far and bad and why is all I keep asking myself. I have never weighed as much in my life as much as I weighed on the day of my surgery. Every joint in my body hurt, it hurt to walk, bend, breathe, walk up stairs winded me, heck I couldn't do anything. I was eating and eating and eating like there was no tomorrow. I was huge! I bet he got the last laugh when he would see me out and about in our town and see how huge I was and still am. On a positive note, I made a decision to take back my life and have the surgery to save my life and get healthy. I've lost over 40 lbs since June 13th. It's been hard work and a battle of stuck episodes, boy let me tell ya, whew! Still learning to eat and chew. I hope to become a better me with a positive attitude, eat healthy, be active and do things in my life that are on my bucket list. Here's to a better me![/quote']

If you are a country song lover, play the song by George Strait called "she let everything go" it's not what you think. Lyrics are great for the women who've been through these situations. I intend to let myself go :) you are a beautiful lady, he was lucky to have you once! Stay strong

If you are a country song lover, play the song by George Strait called "she let everything go" it's not what you think. Lyrics are great for the women who've been through these situations. I intend to let myself go :) you are a beautiful lady, he was lucky to have you once! Stay strong

well since I am an hour and 15 mins from Country Music Capital of Nashville TN yes I am a fan of country music. Just YouTube it and loved it. Made me smile, heck I might have to schedule a cruise when I get some pounds off of me...heehee or better yet hit Destin Fla in the spring, woohoo. Thanks for the uplifting song. Im gona post it on my Facebook page. lol

That's the problem.Nashville is too close to ya.jack Daniels in Lynchburg.all those young phillies running out of the white horse saloon.i used to live near Nashville.wild place

What town do you live in Donna?

I'm glad you liked it. It's my new theme song!

Bigtruk I live right outside of Ft Campbell Ky, KY/TN border. Yes Nashville downtown can get pretty wild, yes the wild horse saloon and Printer's Alley area, great places to visit if you've never been. I usually go South of Nashville area where all the stars live as I have family there and when we go out to eat we see the stars out eating and shopping.

The New Orleans manor on hwy41 near the airport.was or is a great place to eat

Used to live off of Bell Road on i24

The New Orleans manor on hwy41 near the airport.was or is a great place to eat

you know I'm not sure if its still open but yes it was a great place. I'll have to ask my brother tomorrow when I talk to him,now you got me curious.lol Where do you live?

I live an hour northeast of Dallas tx

oh cool. nice to meet you. its freezing up here right now, down in the 30's tonight. brrr. Well, I'm gona get off here and head to bed. Take care.

I'm a truck driver with Yellow Roadway corp.im almost to Laredo tx

Donna, my heart breaks for you. My first marriage ended after 1/2 years with a cheater and abuser and I have been with my second husband for 33 years. I too, never could have children and thought my 3 step children would be mine but his was a bitter divorce because his ex-wife cheated horribly on him and she wanted her cake and eat it too, as they say. She wanted to stay at home and cheat while my husband worked and told him if he left her she would turn the kids on him and she did. I believe in Karma and all of these cheaters and liars will get there just rewards down the road. But anyways you can't turn the clock back so move on and one of my co-workers who had the worse luck with men moved to Oklahoma and met a wonderful loving man on christian mingle.com. Being somewhat religious myself, I do believe that this would be my choice of meeting people of your same religious background. You sound like a strong person and I know when I occasionally have a REALLY stressful day the "food addiction" comes back and I have to stop and think and just allow myself one evid indulgence to get it out of my system. You sound like a wonderful person and remember you only get dealt what the man above thinks you can handle. You sound like you are moving in the right direction and when you get to your goal, let them all eat dirt honey, because there is no better feeling than revenge and jealousy when they see what you have become. Good luck and don't let any negative people drag you down. You can do it like all the rest of us that dealt with cheaters. They never change. Normally if they did it once, they either were doing it all along or will continue to do it. let him/it go! :wub: