Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Profile Pictures Are Deceptive To Me.

Honestly my face is the prettiest it's ever been. Since I got big, my face filled out nicely and now I don't have such a pointy face for lack of a better term. Everything used to be so sharp.

I'm going to really miss that when I lose weight.

All of my weight is in my stomach. My back has no rolls, I don't have flabby arms ... I get asked allll the time if I'm pregnant because I look like I am. Honestly it happens about once a week.

So I'm 5'7" and the most I've ever weighed was 255. I'm hoping to get down to 165. But yes, my face is much prettier now..., well I think so anyways!!!

Becky/26yrsold/Idaho. Band Date Nov. 5. 248/goal 165.

You've got that Mona Lisa look.Which is beautiful to me.its in the eyes of the beholder

thank you!

The reason I don't use my real picture is b/c my hubby's secretary was getting on here and a couple other ppl, that I just don't want to share my business with.

I like my privacy!

This was taken in 2011 and it is a really good picture of me and my hubby. I am at goal weight and I am also 5 years out. I am not a little person, size 14, but I am happy with my size. I didn't like to have my picture taken when I was at my heaviest which has been most of my adult life. Now, I don't mind having my picture taken. Guess I will have to sort thru some recent pictures and post a full body picture.

Great post. My profile picture is me...I was banded in 2007...lost 130 pounds, had a lower body lift and breast lift with augmentation in 2009 and this pic was from vacation in 2010...first time wearing a bikini. Now...in December 2010 I was diagnosed with breast cancer...kicked it's ass and then got pregnant in September 2011...delivered my third son on May 15, 2012 and now I'm fighting the pregnancy weight gain. I have 60 pounds to lose but I keep my profile pic the same to remind me that I did it once so I can do it again :) all of you are beautiful...never be embarrassed of your pictures!

This is me at about 285 (right before banding). I was banded a month ago and am down to 265 (no fill yet). I carry my weight well but it is in my hips/thighs and since having a child, in my belly and sides as well. We are all beautiful, skinny or not.

[ATTACH]25069[/ATTACH]

Lets start it off. This is me a few weeks ago. I am still preop but i use this pic as motivation. I was at the gym with my trainer!

Post your pics ladies and gentleman!!! :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY SII Skyrocket using LapBandTalk

post-340026-13813140519828_thumb.png

This is me, at 250. I'm 5'7" and if I'd taken this pic sideways you'd see I carry it ALL in my stomach.

post-345000-13813140521381_thumb.jpg

Another one, sitting in a tub I was trying out for our house we are building.

And one from last night. Egads!

post-345000-13813140547272_thumb.jpg

post-345000-13813140548036_thumb.jpg

Nrvara you can see by this pic where u carry it all. You are very fortunate...

Not to be flippant, but why is it particularly fortunate?

I'd say the biggest thing is that I get asked allll the time if I'm pregnant!

I'd say the biggest thing is that I get asked allll the time if I'm pregnant!

I've gotten that question a few times myself. <_<

Most dont gain weight in just one area. So after you have met you goal weight you might have less to worry about. For example, my goal weight is 160. I currently weigh 282. My stomach will hang so will my arms and legs etc. stretch marks have ravished my body. Your body arms and legs and whatever else will more than likely retjrn to "normal" without excess skin... like you said in one of your previous posts, you dont have the flabbby arms etc..

If i offended or.confused you, i apologiz