Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good Evening everyone,

I have a new victory to share..... I found a new Psych and already have an appointment for April 10th! After all the weeks of struggle this happened in just minutes and now I'm alittle freaked. I called Jodi at my clinic to ask if my "list of things to do" was any longer and she said "NO", but she would make sure Dietician notes get submitted and Psych reports soon after. After that I get a surgeon consult and a date(breathe.... I need to breathe). So, for the first time I've become anxious. Just thought I would tell someone. Talk later,

Hey Kelly...do you need your original SS card in order to get a passport? I can't find mine anywhere! dang nabbit I put it in a safe place so I'd remember...and I ...you guess it....here it comes....FORGOT where it is booooooooooo hooooooooooo

Sherry,

Nope, you don't need the original. I've had mine missing for years now and just keep forgetting to get it replaced. You will need some major sources of ID though. I think I used my birth certificate and driver's liscense. They will take your birth certificate and keep it (to send in to the government agency who issues the passports), but you will get it back when they send you your passport.

I know what you mean about misplacing things. Isn't that frustrating?!?!?!

Please be in prayer for Don, Dylan, and I. I came home from the city last week only to find out that Don had quit his job. I was in shock and have been a raging wench ever since. I am under an incredible amount of stress in trying to help him find a new job.

I am so sick and tired of being the only one that seems to care. He has such a blazeh attitude about it all. Like, "Oh, everything will be ok. We're always alright and it'll all be fiiiiinnnnnne." We are finally doing well financially and now this. If he doesn't find something soon then we will be right back to sh*t again. Sorry for the bad attitude, but we've fought so hard and have come so far that I don't need this crap right now.

I know that this is an attack of the devil on us, me, our family.....because everything was going so well, and we were making such progress.

Sorry for the rambling, please just pray that he will find something good and decide to stick with it this time. He is normally such a hard worker and good provider, that this totally threw me off guard. I can understand that he is tired of being jerked around by the temp agency, but we need our bills paid too!

I think it's time that I start praising God for what we do have, start rebuking the devil in Jesus' name & remind him that he's nothing more than a defeated foe, and begin begging God for mercy and a favorable heart and hand to be turned our way.

Thanks for letting me ramble. It's really helped me to realize what I need to do now.

I REFUSE to let the devil win!!!!!!!

Good Morning Y'all!

Sounds like everyone is having a busy week!

I don't have time for personals today either, I have to get on the road. I just wanted to say hello though and let y'all know I am still alive and kicking!:) :) :waytogo:

I am trying to read the posts here just so I can keep up with y'all, but then by the time I read them I don't have time to respond to them.

Last night DH put down some sod on the trench he dug so hopefully that flooding won't hit us next time. We still have to do a little bit on the back yard, but not much. It must have been about 8:00 before I got supper last night and I hate eating that late, but sometimes you just don't have a choice.

I do think the Ortiz book has more information than Jesse's book. I read both of them. If you have already had surgery and read most of the posts here, then you already know most of what is in the books anyway. :Banane57:

Later gal/guys!

Morning :)

Patty, good luck sweetie *hugs* your getting closer and closer.

I hope everyone is having a fun day *rolling eyes @ myself* lol.

I will chat with you all tomorrow... oh yeah babeeeeeeee'

Love Yah!

Happy Thursday!

Dear Kelly: I wish I had some supportive words for life with hubby but, men are truly from another planet. I spent 14 years with a disfunctional robot-model husband only to find out that I got blamed for everything. When my Christian husband ran to the clubs and emptied the 401K I wanted to know WHY.... his answer "I needed attention" and "what I did isn't illegal" !??! Still haven't figured that one out! I promise to pray for your situation but honestly, you may need some professional help. My ex-husband lost job after job and even sabotaged one by doing weird office behavior. Man I wish I was making this stuff up.... sounds like a TV movie. Sure, I had my hands full raising/caring for all 4 boys and when Lewis was born with his heart defect and me needing to take him to the cardiologist every 3 days(no lie) as well as try to nurse him and care for the others..... I was supposed to do what with the husband? Lewis was born in Dec of 1999 and we split in March of 2002. I couldn't hold it together any longer than that. The years of helping him locate jobs, type resumes and finally the Christian counselling. I had tried everything.

Kelly, I'm not saying that things will turn out badly for you guys. The fact that when you went away and in secret he ended his job putting his family in financial danger is totally not a responsible act. It's self-centered and immature. If it's a "Red flag" then you need to take action. I want to let you know that you are one of my favorite people here at LBT. Give Dylan a hug for me :kiss2:

Kelly, ((((hugs)))) and a prayer for you. You are where God wants you to be. Think about that.

Darcy, I hope you managed a solution to the morning coffee problem! I laughed when I read your post, because I would feel the exact same way!

Eileen, (((hugs))) to you, too! I notice you are still losing, nice and steady...way to go!

So, I have a cool thing to share....I bought some new jeans last night....size 18! Yep, that's right! AND, they fit! I am still wearing my 20s, but they are starting to get loose. This is my first "official" size 18 in 10 years!!!!!

I love my band...and all the friends I have met because of it!

Love you all, Cindy

I am so sorry Kelly I would be beyond Myself if I was in your shoes. I have a question for you? Was he ok with you going away? Is this a form a retaliation? Leaving a Job that leaves your family in dire straits down the road is just not right. I hope he finds another soon... {{{HUGS}}}}

Thanks for the kind words everybody.

He WAS ok with me going away. He has been such a big supporter of me with my LapBand (which is why I was in the city - to get it adjusted), and is always so happy for me whenever I lose more weight. He loves me regardless, but celebrates all of my victories right along with me.

He had been unhappy at his job for a long time. The temp agency would do nothing to help him out (The place he was working at would not hire him in permanently, but would always say what a good worker he was.), so he finally got tired of being dicked around and being underappreciated - thus that being the reason why he quit. I think it was more of an ego thing than anything. He said that it was causing him a lot of stress and anger issues too.

I stayed up until 2AM looking for jobs for him, because he stayed the night out at his mom's with Dylan so that he could help her out (for pay) with some things today. I found some good leads, and am hoping that something pans out. Even if we have to move, we're both ok with that.

Well, I need to scoot. I have to go run a few more errands, then it'll be time to go back to work. *And again I say - the punishment never ends* LOL

Everyone have a great day. ~Kel

Hey Jersey Chicks.... How are ya?

Ok, I am ready to visit my family in New York! Nails $40, hair $100, new clothes $100, ...... visit with family.....PRICELESS! DH and I fly into LaGuardia tomorrow and my cousin is picking us up. My dad and my two sons are driving down on Saturday. Big party on Sat and another get together on Sunday. We fly home on Sunday night.

I can't wait to see my boys, I can't wait for everyone to see me!

I hope you all have a great weekend.... I sure plan on it!

Talk to you Monday,

Kisses,

Hey Chickies...

Kelly.... I'm so sorry that you came home to such a wall of stress! As a family I would think it would be important to discuss things before taking such a drastic choice... but... what is done is done and it sounds like you are handling it like a heck of a woman! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

I'll have to catch up on personals when I get back... (((Hugs to all))))

Good Morning Beautiful, Sexy, Friendly, Funny, Supportive, Wonderful, People,

Quite the week for sure and I'm pooped! A woman's work is never done is it :) It's truly amazing how we keep it all together no matter what is dished out and we're right there for each other to clean up the plate. heh heh

Kelly - I've been there. I did know he was quitting but, it was still truly scarey for me for him to quit without having another job in it's place before he did it. My DH, fiance at the time, was in business with two other guys that promised him a partnership. He was with them a little over 3 years and it never happened and they were taking full advantage of him. It was crazy. He finally couldn't take it anymore and told me he was going to quit. We looked around for other jobs, posted his resume on Monster etc. No luck...then one day he'd had enough. He has already warned them to give him what he promised but, nothing happened. So he called me one Friday and said we'll it's done I quit. They have the keys and cell phone and he had cleared out his desk. Now...mind you I wanted to plan this so his "personal" customers would follow him but, nope it was done before I could get the word out UGH. Needless to say the next week he spent it calling them all and explaining he was on his own. It was definately a rough 2 months and summer because no one was breaking their computers in the summer but, when school was back he was back in business. It all worked out. Things got tight...but it worked out. One door never closes without another opening and I believe that with all my heart. Sometimes it takes something to remind me of it but, I get there :) What type of work does your hubby do? You never know if someone here knows someone who's hiring right? :scared:

Donna - I hope you're having the time of your life with you boys and family. You go Girl! :)

Cindy - WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOo congrats on the 18. That's fantastic! I can't even remember when I fit in those. I think that is one size I DON'T have in the back of my closet. I just recently went down from my 26s to 24s and thought that was great but, 18....ohhhhhh I hope I can get there someday. Congratulations. Great job! :clap2:

Patty - Sounds like you're on your way! That's great and I'm still sending positive vibes your way for it to go smoothly and you to get your list of band things done so you can get a date. :)

Eileen - I miss my funny sound makin gal. :D I hope all goes well with the inspections and you can come back out and play again. I miss ya my friend :(

Betty - It truly is amazing how quickly one can get lost in here and behind on all the posts isn't it? I hope you're able to take a breather from work at both work and home and get some Betty time soon. I'm studying up for my motorcycle permit test..going to take that on the 12th..same day as my fill. Yikes!

Darcy - I was thinking of doing highlights in my hair again :) I bet yours look nice. As far as gaining some back....isn't it just freaking amazing how our bodies decide to sneak the weight back on sometimes? I mean....I know for myself....I didn't cheat, I exercised and didn't take in any extra cals and my body added 3 pounds UGH. I think I actually wasn't eating enough. I've lost all but one of those but man when it goes off I'd love it to say off hahaha. I know wishful thinking huh? Oh well a gal can dream!

Wavin at Ivan :usa2: Don't get to see you much but, always at the right time :) Hope all is well.

Well...this advanced thing won't let me go any farther so thats telling me to finish up hahaha. Hey....Where is Pat? PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? youuuuuuuu whoooooooo PAT.....are you ok girl? You have me worried...sink a few letters out here so we know you're ok.

Everyone else that I may of missed....I miss ya and hope you're doing well too.

Keep on shrinkin on folks! Love ya and TGIF wahoooooey

SherryW

Good Morning,

I just got back from my fill and need to do a few things. I will be right back to read and post to you all. Fluffy head poked me 2 times today OUCH. Hopefully this will help.

BBL

Patty, keep on truckin'! You're getting there, and it must feel good to check another thing off on the LIST!

Sherry, thanks for your excitement! When I started in July, I wore size 26 myself...and slowly but surely, worked my way through the sizes in my closet...so now I'm hanging out in my 20's, and buying a few 18's as needed. It will happen for you, too!!!!!!!!

Really not much to report today...just glad it's Friday!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Cindy