Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Missy, Are you on MyFitnessPal. It would be nice for those of us that want to read your food diary as you go along. Or went along congratulations

Janner146 - Nevada - Banded 9/12!

No sorry, I'm not. I use the Lose It app.

Hahaha my diet is boring, trust me. I honestly don't eat anything special. Heck, I don't even do low carb, I eat lots of carbs. I just eat less food and try to make healthy choices.

Today is the 9 month anniversary of my Lap Band surgery.

Since then I have lost 152 pounds.

I still have considerable weight to lose but I am SO happy with my results so far. It's definitely work and I've had to change my entire lifestyle but I am happier and healthier than I have ever been in my adult life.

I absolutely love my band! It's the best decision I've ever made for myself!

HAPPY DANCE!!! :D

This is a inspiration to me because I'm going do my band in January. Thank you and keep up the good work. I'm doing the happy dance with you :)

I think your band is too tight...naw..you've done wonderful so far.congrats

Initially I lost almost 75lbs my first year.Then I coasted my second year.January of the second year I recd a fill up to 6.5cc of a 10cc realize band.I just got a fill Friday 10/12/2012.My doc put 1.cc in.I told her that I kinda fell off the wagon but I had started back and I cut out all the things that I don't need.im feeling that full sensation again..Stupid me

Initially I lost almost 75lbs my first year.Then I coasted my second year.January of the second year I recd a fill up to 6.5cc of a 10cc realize band.I just got a fill Friday 10/12/2012.My doc put 1.cc in.I told her that I kinda fell off the wagon but I had started back and I cut out all the things that I don't need.im feeling that full sensation again..Stupid me

You're not stupid, you're human, and the fact you went back to your doctor to get back on track makes you smart.

Welcome back to life as a bandster, you can do this :)

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement everyone. I honestly couldn't have gotten this far without all of your support :wub:

Mis73 congratulation in your success I would like to know what type of food you in any giving day I'm new here was banded in 5/26/10 heaviest weight was 284lbs now I'm between 194lbs to 184lbs for the last 1 1/2yrs. Can't seen to loose anymore will like to be in the 140lbs to 130lbs weight. Do you have any advise for me so I can jump start this lump I ready need help. Thank you

Congratulations Missy! You have so much to be proud of and you inspire so many of us. You are beautiful inside and out. Thanks for all you do.

Mis73 congratulation in your success I would like to know what type of food you in any giving day I'm new here was banded in 5/26/10 heaviest weight was 284lbs now I'm between 194lbs to 184lbs for the last 1 1/2yrs. Can't seen to loose anymore will like to be in the 140lbs to 130lbs weight. Do you have any advise for me so I can jump start this lump I ready need help. Thank you

The best advice I have is to see a nutritionist if you feel your weight loss has stalled. Even if you saw one in the past, your nutritional and calorie needs can drastically change as your weight drops and you've lost a lot.

I really believe two things are responsible for my weight loss- the guidelines my nutritionist set for me and tracking my calories. I don't eat any special food, and I don't do low carb either, but I do track what I eat always and do my best to follow the guidelines set for me.

Best wishes :)

Wow..that is awsome...with a capital A....

You must feel amazing...congrats

I must be living under a rock because I had not seen your post until just now... CONGRATULATIONS!! Mis, your encouragement and words of wisdom inspire us all, but your positive outlook and raw determination are the actions that speak loudest. You are instrumental to this site. Sincere thanks to you and all you give us. Keep doing what you're doing ... it obviously works. <3

Hi. Wow I am new here and I am getting mine in a couple of month. You are an inspiration! I also have about 180 pounds to lose and you are the first person I have seen on here that has lost that kind of weight. Wow I am really wowed:). I now have hope that I can do it to. WTG

Lechayas

A huge WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

You are such an inspiration! And you give fantastic advice! Keep pushing and keep the great posts coming.

You Rock Sister!

I am so happy for you. 150 pounds' date=' wow that is so awesome! Thanks for being such a great mentor to many of us here, we really appriciate all your words of advise and encouragement. :D[/quote']

I love your new picture! That's my girl....naming her band! ;)