Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why I have been missing

I just read your post and am so glad your daughter is doing well. I know that through prayers many thing are answered. I hope she continues to recover. Kids bounce back so fast. We spent many of night at the hospital with our youngest ( now 20 ) but you never forget those times. Now is time for you to get rest. Sounds like you have a lot of things on your plate with a new home and all. Just wanted to say I"m thinking of you and your family. DeAnn

Thank you all for the prayers and wishes. things are finally starting to slow down around here. i got most of the boxes unpacked, emily is acting as if nothing has happened, and dh and my son are no longer leaking from both ends. my mother still feels pretty awful, but she pushes through it. Prolly cause she is a mom too and knows what it means to tough something out.

Pnut, I told Rob that exact thing when he came to bed after spending a half hour in the bathroom. lol he told me to shut it, and then didn't say another word. :)

We have been having emily pray for all the children she saw in the hospital while she was there. I think it is important to teach her that people prayed for her, so she should pray for others in turn. She has it down well now, and when we make a little list of all the people she had praying for her, and prayer lists that she was on, she is amazed.

The bit of bad news...I am no longer going to work at nordstrom. I know I just got the job, but all the time away from the store not working, and all the time I will have to take off to see that emily fully recovers is just not fair to expect them to hold my position open without help. I am telling them later today that I am leaving. I know they will be sad to see me go, and i am sad to leave, but emily has to be on some really strong antibiotics for the next month and she can't be in daycare during that time. I feel it is the right thing to do. So I talked with my mother who is a graphics contractor, and got a job working with a contracting company I did some work for many years ago. They have some graphics contracts I can do from here in florida, and I can be at home all day with emily. I think that will be the end of daycare, and her and andy can go to some kids events every week here in town.

Ah Funny.. God is good and all things do happen for a reason. Working from home sounds delightful and you can be with your kids which is so much better than daycare. *big hugs*

So - when do you get banded?? Huh? HUH?? *nudges you*

Hi Amy-

I'm so happy to hear that your Emily is home and that the rest of your family is doing better as well. I worked at home for 5 years and it was great- though I did go a bit stir crazy at times.

Take care,

Amy

I am so sorry to hear Emily, I am a mother of 3 girls so I know all to well the worries and trails they can put you through. Hang in there, we're all praying for her and your entire family. God answers.......I am living proof!

Lots of love and prayers