Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My (not so) Secret Skinny Dream

I have a few, some that others have posted

(not in any particular order)

1. Dance and look good doing it :)

2. Not be the only heavy one in pilates class or any class for that matter

3. To be in MORE pictures rather than always hiding behind the camara

4. Have my 6 year old hug me and her arms reach.

5. to be able to run (without knee pain) passed this one ladies house so that she sees how good I look. ....I know petty lol

6. to look like I work out as much as I do

7. wear sleeveless shirts and not feel like the beached whale.

8. Shop sales anywhere I want.

9. will probally dress too young for my age (at least the teenager is worried about this) lol

10. weigh less than my hubby.

11. have hubby be able to pick me up (got a great sexual position in mind for this lol)

12. complete a marathon

13. go sking

14 go skydiving

15. try rock climbing

16.to have new aquantiances that are shocked that I used to weigh 268lbs

17. become a personal trainer or work helping others with fitness

18. no more granny panties or cotton undies for me (knda already made that switch.

19 wear a bathing suit without a skirt

20. Go to a reunion and not feel ashamed because of how big I am.

21 Go rollerskating again without fear that I'll hurt myself badly if I fall.

22. have my mother in law actually buy me something that fits or is too big for a change.

I also didn't answer this one the first time around because I was stuck and it was starting to look like I'd never get there! lol.

1. I will walk into any normal sized store and know that if I see anything I like, they'll have one that fits me.

2. I will have an ENTIRE WARDROBE full of things that I only wear at home in front of my fiance.

3. HOPEFULLY, I'll get to goal in time to feel comfortable asking him to carry me over the threashold on our wedding night.

4. Not wear a large or extra large wet suit when I got scuba diving. And not wear more than 15 lbs of weight.

5. Truly know that if I stand out in a room, it has nothing to do with my size.

I'll have to come up with more here...

:)

When I get skinny I will:

1. Get all of my tattoos removed and get one large butterfly on my lower back/hip to signify my transformation.

2. Get my belly button pierced.

3. Own more bikinis than regular every pieces of clothing.

4. Buy lots of high heels

5. take professional salsa lessons

6. Go on a cruise to the islands with DH and WITHOUT the kids. :P

7. Renew my vows with DH in a private ceremony with just me, DH, the kids, and our preacher. WITH TONS OF PHOTOS AND A LITTLE WHITE DRESS!!!

8. Go shark diving to conquer my fear.

9. Travel to Scotland.

10. Wear lots and lots of shorts and tight shirts

11. be in lots and lots and lots of pictures.

When I lose my weight, I will.....

Share clothes with my DD....double our wardrobes!!

jump rope with my granddaughter

buy a massage table and take classes with my DH

hop on top.....'nuff said!!

order from any ol' catalog I receive

NEVER...EVER look down on other overweight people

Kat

LOL Kat, my daughter is so afraid I'm going to want to "share" her clothes that she is making an effort to slim up so she can stay ahead of me. (she is 14 though, and her worst night mare is me dressing like her.)

Wow - I love this one - my secret skinny dreams

1. To ride the Great American Scream Machine with my daughter (she begged me too a couple of weeks ago and I was afraid of getting squeezed to death by the lap bar...(It's a roller coaster at Six Flags Over GA)

2. Never have to hear my kids say that I am fat - my oldest has gotten better since she has gotten older - now she just says "the way you are now" BOY - that hurts (My two youngest are too young for that yet - so maybe they will never get to that point.)

3) Not be embarrased by being the only fat mom at school functions

4) Not have to have knee surgery

5) Have self confidence

6) Clean out my closet - no more fat clothes

7) Go to my husbands work functions and not feel embarrassed.

8) Not suddenly come down with the Flu before my husbands big Christmas party

9) Weigh less that my DH

10) Must to the Victoria Secret thing too

11) Have wild and crazy sex with my husband - not just lay there in one position.

12) Go on a cruise and enjoy wearing swimsuits and evening gowns

13) Go to the Mall to shop

14) Not be considered an endomorph

15) Not hide if I see someone I used to know before fathood(or pretend I didn't notice them)

16) Not have to wear the BIG gown at the OBGYN and hope it closes

17) Not look envious at skinny people - well - maybe I still will do that

18) Never fade into the background again!

19) Go places - snorkeling, deep sea fishing, to Ireland and Australia, Europe - anywhere and not be a hobbit anymore

20) To hear my husband say that I am beautiful and believe he really thinks so...

Most of all - To thank God for giving me the gift of life through the help of the band, and allowing me to live to enjoy it - really enjoy it.

I CAN"T WAIT!!! :clap2:

LOL Kat, my daughter is so afraid I'm going to want to "share" her clothes that she is making an effort to slim up so she can stay ahead of me. (she is 14 though, and her worst night mare is me dressing like her.)

My GRANDDAUGHTER is 14 and lives with me. I can wear her clothes (she's not overweight - I'm just very close to goal). Can you imagine anything more traumatic than sharing your grandmother's clothes? The really low-rise jeans are all hers, though. I'm not into flaunting my underwear, or showing my butt cleavage.

1. I will remarry my hubby.

2. I will RUN the 26 mile Crim race.

3. I will wear a bikinni in public.

4. I will shop at Victoria's secret.

5. My children will no longer have to say "mom when you are skinny can we....?

6. I will never have to tell my girls no, mommy can't do that.

7. I will thank God for giving me a second chance.

8. I will never again fix myself with food.< /p>

9. I will wear a tshirt that says "your boyfriend thinks I'm hot"

10. I will never forgot how I got there!