Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Lap Band Meeting Roll Call

Bandtastic...send me a private message if you would like to attend..

I also have Dr. Moazzez and get my band next week :drama:

:fear:

:dance:

Stocky thank you again..... you are the bomb.

Thank you Karen for putting together our monthly meetings. This meeting in particular was awesome. We had lots of time to spend together, very informative on finding out what Protein drinks and bars we like. I think South Beach was the winner.

The food was great without the wait, the bartenders did a great job....Stocky and LSasha.

Thanks you guys for being patient with me, I am not a professional measurement takerer. If there is something else you want to measure, feel free to give me numbers and of what and I will jot them down.

It was great meeting Phyllis and Naiomi (sp). Everyone brings something great to the table. LSasha and Kee you guys have been doing great with your eating and it shows. Kee you are not going to need surgery at the rate you are losing. LOL :omg:

Barbara and Leona it was great seeing you guys and thank you Leona for blowing us away with your AWESOME voice. "Thank You":eek:

Congratulations Connie you are looking and good with your new band, your scars are lovely.

Thanks guys for taking the pictures. It is going to be so important for us to document our weight loss for encouragement. There is nothing like seeing where you came from.

LESSON LEARNED: South Beach Bars are great:hungry:

High, lean Protein and veggie meals and Meal Replacement bars and shakes is key to losing consistantly.

Drinking Water and no calorie drinks is best.:spit:

We have a great MD support group:grouphug:

GOALS: Can you guys please put your goals here so we can continue to encourge each other.

Teresa-Exercise

Yesterday was a productive meeting, as usual I enjoyed myself. I ate so much I was still stuffed at dinner time...I went to bed dreaming about blueburry Protein bars. :drama: <---borrowing from Stocky.

Not to forget the great hospitality...thx chica. :confused:

Goals: more exercise and cont'd good eating

It was great having you all over.

My Goals:

1) To wake up tomorrow :drama:

2) To follow all rules by doctor/nutritionist

Exercise Exercise Exercise.......:confused:

Drink More Water.......:spit:

Thanks Stocky for inviting this crazy bunch to your lovely home, we all really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks also for the :boxing: lesson. I can't wait for the next one.

Thanks so much for all the fun yesterday.:hungry:

Sorry I had to leave so early, wish I could of stayed. But we had a bus deadline to make. Leona is back at school. :cry Missing her already.

I want to wish Stocky the best tomorrow as she embarks on a new life. :( :eek: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

MY goal: To feel better, and walk. Oh and to get approved this month and with a date.

Gracias Senorita! The meeting was great, the food... umm yummy! Looking forward to our next meeting.

My goal...3 days in the gym every week!

I am off to the gym in a few minutes yeahhhh:clap2: :clap2:

I feel so left out you guys.:think I really wish I could see you guys in person, talk to you, come to meetings as well, but they're so far away, I don't live as close to DC as you guys do.:) So maybe someone can help me start a Balt/Metro area group meeting, to coninside(sp.) with your meeting for those who can't make it down there and need something closer. Any takers?:)

Marcelle

:)

Marcelle, Not all the meeting have been in Bowie. We sometime meeting

Annapolis and in Handover near I695. I am willing to have a meeting at me house in Severn. Maybe you can come to that meeting. Or if you know of a place around where you live you can make a suggest to the group to meet there. Hope this helps and We are looking forward to meeting with you too.

BarbaraC

:biggrin1: :)

Hanover is cool, actually anything near 695 is good. I'm not sure where we can have a meeting with it not costing anything, like a free room or something other than someone's house. But let me know when you plan on having that meeting at your home and I'll be there :)

skinnymini don't feel left out.....just post:typing: or pm any and everyone. Let us know what you are eating:pizza:, exercising....have you set any goals. Talk to us. Give somone your number someone will call during off peak hours. LOL This weekend is suppose to be nice are you coming down to walk? Someone can meet you if you come down BW parkway.

Come on and jump in.:clap2: