Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Thanks Jen!

And Oh no... You could make yourself very sick if you overeat. I sometimes remind myself the temporary enjoyment of that food isn't worth it. Your eating today may not have been good, but the important thing is not to dwell on it. Just start fresh tomorrow. You have been doing so well, hang in there. :) start with exercise routine and hitting your Protein goal.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 1/2 pita, Tomato sauce, sausage and onion

snack - 4oz yogurt

dinner - 1 chicken wing, 2 slices of margherita flatbread (we went for happy hour tonight)

snack - 8oz skim milk, Water

Exercise - 1 hr mall walking

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 1/2 pita pizza, 1/2 peach

dinner - 3oz baked chicken, 3oz mashed potato

snack - 3 strawberries, 5oz vanilla yogurt

8oz milk

Water

exercise - 30 min wii free step

So yesterday I reset and had a great day. I started the morning with my first 5K! I haven't really been doing the couch to 5K but I decided to go anyway. I walked most of it but did do some running. My friend and some fellow WLS support group members came. It was fun and definitely want to sign up for another one.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast: coffee/water

Lunch/Brunch: a few bites of omlette, slice of bacon, 3 small pieces of hash brown potatoes

Dinner: 3 oz Turkey meatballs, broccoli 1/4 cup

Today:

Breakfast: Protein Shake

Lunch: 3oz meatballs

Dinner: 3 oz meatballs, bit of broccoli

Snack: greek yogurt

Trying to get Water in and able to hop on the treadmill!!

Oh, and a NSV for me....after the 5K I went and bought new workout pants since my old ones are too loose. I had to keep pulling them up while I was running. :) :)

i did a lot of reading last night about overeating and the band. A reality check for me. Don't want a band slip so I guess I need to get this emotional eating in check. I have focused on eating a lot slower so it gives my brain a chance to register full.

I am proud of you Jen!! How cool that you have made friends from your WLS group you can work out with. We all need to refocus from time to time :)

Well I think I have finally hit a plateau. I can't seem to get under 218. Gained 1lb last week (despite not eating or exercising ANY differently than I have been). In the past few days I have lost that 1lb but otherwise scale hasn't budged in 2 or 3 weeks. I don't understand. I do go in for a fill next week so maybe they'll put more Fluid in my band... But I am not hungry, or overeating. Do I just need to step up the exercise or eat different foods? :(

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 1/2 pita pizza, 1 peach

dinner - pita with crunchy Peanut Butter

snack - 8oz milk, green tea, Water

Exercise - 40 min elliptical, 10 min weights

Today was draining. Spent the evening with my friend who recently found out she is HIV positive. Managed to work out when I got home but now ready to crash. Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

Breakfast - 5oz yogurt, 1/3 banana sliced

lunch - 2 1/2 lean cuisine fajita egg rolls, 1/3c baby spinach salad with fat free balsamic vinegrette

dinner - 1 chipotle chicken tAco

snack - tea, 6oz yogurt

Exercise - 30 min wii free step, 10 min ab/weights

Where is everyone?

Breakfast - 6oz mango greek yogurt

lunch - 1 chipotle chicken taco (minus the tortilla), 1/4c mixed berries

snack - 5oz vanilla yogurt with 1/4c blueberries

dinner - 2/3c chopped chicken breast and steamed broccoli with teriyaki sauce and garlic salt, 2 strawberries

snack - 8oz skim milk, 16oz hot tea, Water

Exercise - 30 min elliptical, 5 min arms, 5 mins abs

My friend invited me to come over on Thursday for a pizza and tv night. So I know there will be salad, popcorn and pizza to eat. I am gonna allow myself to have everything (minus popcorn) as long as I get some exercise in that day.

Hey Natalie

So sorry to hear about your friend. Unfortunately I have been MIA because my dad has been ill-admitted into hospital yesterday and moved to ICU today. He will undergo an biopsy of his lungs tomorrow morning to see what they need to do to treat the pneumonia. I am very worried. My eating has been light- yogurt, hot tea and Soup -and I have lost a few pounds this week. Stress and a tight band.

Enjoy you pizza night!

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, Jen! You must be very overwhelmed at the moment. I can understand, as we had a heart attack scare with my grandmother last weekend. All you can do is be there by his side and stay positive. He will be in my prayers.

Breakfast - 5oz peach yogurt with 3tsp granola

lunch - wheat pita with crunchy Peanut Butter, 2 strawberries

snack - 8oz tea, 8oz milk

dinner - 1/2 slice pepperoni pizza, 1/8c mixed green salad

Dessert - 1/2 slice chocolate raspberry cake

Water

Exercise - 20 min wii free step

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 1 chipotle chicken taco (minus the tortilla), 2 strawberries

snack - 5oz vanilla yogurt with 10 blueberries

dinner - 4oz chicken breast w/ broccoli in teriyaki sauce

snack - 16oz hot tea

Exercise - 30 min elliptical, 15 min wts/abs

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 2tbsp crunchy Peanut Butter on wheat pita

snack - 5oz vanilla yogurt with blueberries

dinner - 1/2 wheat flax tortilla, filled with 1/4c black Beans, 2 tbsp salsa, 1 tbsp fat free cheddar, 1/2c scrambled egg beaters

snack - hot tea, 8oz skim milk

Going to an Indian restaurant tomorrow evening for my friend's going away party. I am not sure what I will order, but did look at the menu ahead of time. Going to remember Portion Control and exercise at least 20 min.

Breakfast -6oz mango Greek yogurt

lunch - 4oz chicken makhani, 2oz basmati rice, 1/4 piece naan, 1 tbsp chutney

snack - 6oz vanilla yogurt with fresh raspberries

16oz hot tea

8oz milk

Today was not a very good day. I fought with myself all day not to overeat.

Breakfast - 5oz strawberry Greek yogurt

lunch - 1/4c basmati rice, 1/2c chicken makhani, mixed berries

dinner - 1/4c basmati rice, 1/2c chicken makhani

Snacks - 8oz skim milk, 2 cups of tea

Exercise -35 min elliptical, 15 min ab/wts

Fill appt tomorrow morning.

Breakfast - 4oz raspberry Greek yogurt, 2tsp granola

lunch - arnolds sandwich thin, 2 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 strawberry

snack - 5oz vanilla, 1oz blueberries

dinner - 3/4 slice of pizza (go to my moms every tues night)

16oz hot tea

Exercise - 30 min wii free step

ANYBODY HERE?? haha

Breakfast - 6oz greek yogurt

lunch - 3 lean cuisine fajita eggrolls, 1/8c black Beans, 1 strawberry

dinner - 1/2c stewed beef, 1/4c steamed broccoli

snack - tea, 8oz milk, 5 oz yogurt with blueberries

Went in for a fill today. I am in the green zone so they didn't put any Fluid in my band. Down 111lbs.

Struggling to find time for exercise this week. Seems all i do is work then sleep. Going to do it tomorrow - no excuses

Breakfast - 6oz mango yogurt

snack - Water, tea

lunch - 2tbsp Peanut Butter on Arnold's sandwich thin

snack - 5oz vanilla yogurt, 3 tsp granola, 10 blueberries

dinner - 3/4c salad (baby spinach, carrots, pulled chicken, Tomato, onion), fat free ranch dressing, 3 raspberries

Snack - hot tea