Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had a moment of emotion yesterday. Kind of regret or do i want to do/feel like this forever. Gas pain is a bit better today. I'm gonna try some yogurt, I'm hoping i can tolerate it. I really need to drink more.. I'm barely getting a bottle of Water in a day.

I had a moment of emotion yesterday. Kind of regret or do i want to do/feel like this forever. Gas pain is a bit better today. I'm gonna try some yogurt' date=' I'm hoping i can tolerate it. I really need to drink more.. I'm barely getting a bottle of Water in a day.[/quote']

I've been feeling the same way hun. I think I'm going through some serious food mourning. I see commercials for food on tv and I could literally cry. I'm having the same issue with Water. I can't explain it, its just tough to get down. I've been having good luck with yogurt and strained cream of chicken Soup.

i havent been able to finish anyhing wether it b a bottle of Water or a small Jello cup,,is anyones appetite back? mine is with a vengence,i feel like im starving,lol

I've been feeling the same way hun. I think I'm going through some serious food mourning. I see commercials for food on tv and I could literally cry. I'm having the same issue with Water. I can't explain it' date=' its just tough to get down. I've been having good luck with yogurt and strained cream of chicken soup.[/quote']

Last night was bad with wanting to eat. Especially when i still cook for my son. I know i needed to do this but i didn't think I'd miss eating already. Ugh. What kind of yogurt?

im not really hungary but the sight of solid food looks super appitising!

I am on my second day. My surgery was yesterday morning. I'm still in some pain and tightness around the incisions. I can't eat Jello either. I've only been eating broth and Water and diet snapple. I was told only Clear Liquids for 2-3 days. I also have some remorse, but I know that this won't be a handicap, but a benefit.

Remember, we aren't giving up eating for life. We are just making sure our bands heal correctly. I'm on day 5. Still trying to distinguish between surgical pain and hunger pain. I had a 1/2 c of Protein Shake for Breakfast and that helped. I go back and forth between being hungry and being full. Haha. Also, I didn't opt for sf pudding or Jello. I need all the calories I can get to heal. I'm down 4 lbs since surgery but most important, I am keeping everything down. I had a dream about a chef salad with ranch last night. Three more weeks until solids!

Just remember that the band isnt a permanent deal...the fill can be removed and you wouldnt feel any restriction...so you could go back to the way of eating that got you into a position where you wanted to get the band. I've known people who overlost weight and got too skinny so their doctor removed the fill until they gained 10-20 lbs...I'm proud of everyone who takes this step (to get the band!).

Just remember that the band isnt a permanent deal...the fill can be removed and you wouldnt feel any restriction...so you could go back to the way of eating that got you into a position where you wanted to get the band. I've known people who overlost weight and got too skinny so their doctor removed the fill until they gained 10-20 lbs...I'm proud of everyone who takes this step (to get the band!).

I'm not trying to be negative-- I'm simply saying some feelings I didn't know I would have. I don't want to be put in that "position" again. I'm glad I did this for myself.

Im still not feeling hunger. This is day 5. Im tired of the Protein Shakes and Jello. So today i treated myself with some egg drop Soup minus the floating pieces of egg. which arent too entirely bad i dont think but i was told to stay on clear liquids for a week and i have no interest in messing this up. I am still kind of in disbelief that Im actually banded. I might actually be thin one day after all my hard work and working out pays off in conjunction with this. I must say i dreamed about gorging on chips and salsa night before last haha.

Today is my 4th day, I am still having the chest pain as well. Getting a little better less frequent. I have been able to eat yogurt and Tomato Soup. I too couldn't eat the jello..weird? I am morning the loss of food as well,but I know there are much better things to come.

Today is my 4th day' date=' I am still having the chest pain as well. Getting a little better less frequent. I have been able to eat yogurt and Tomato Soup. I too couldn't eat the Jello..weird? I am morning the loss of food as well,but I know there are much better things to come.[/quote']

I couldn't eat Jello either. Lol It made me nauseous. A life saver for cravings has been hard sugar free candy. I haven't been drinking or 'eating' much since tuesday. I forced myself tonight to have 6oz milk with PB2 mixed in. I feel so much better now that I have something in me.

i am tryin the sugar free fatfree yogurt,anyone else "stopped" up?lol sorry for tmi,lol i have mixed feelings about losing the freedom to eat all the foods i love but at over 300 lbs i NEED to do this for me and my kids,i love this site,ty everyone for making this hard time alil more bearable