Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

Current 198.5, total -30.5, this week -2

I hit ONEDERLAND this week!!!!!

Might as well update tonite.....I doubt I will lose more by tomorrow!

LOL!!!! I also noticed that Morsaille is currently listed as weighing 2,887 lbs! Will be a big change for her on tomorrows update!

Hooray! What a great accomplishment!! :clap2:

I have a tiny victory myself today... no sweets! yay, me!

I Want To Thank All Of You For Your Prayers. Skye I Hope Your Husband Has A Good Recovery. Emergencies Like This Are Totally Life Changing. Grant It, Mine Is Not As Huge Of An Ordeal To Take In As Skyes, But It Totally Throws You For A Loop. I Thank God That Travis Is Recovering. I Brought Him Home On Monday. He Is Doing Well. The Little fart Lost Close To 30lbs Since This Hit. He Is Saying He Will Be A Willing Participant In The Diet Change. I Have A Feeling There Will Be Many Arguments Over This. I Have Had A Bad Feeling That He Was A Time Bomb Waiting To Explode. Thank Goodness I Trusted My Instincts And Didn't Listen To Him. Anyway, I Hope All Of You Have A Little Less On The scale Tomorrow.

Thanks,

Rhondako

:spy: shhhhhhh, **whisper voice** Y'all cant see me. Im here spying on Kathy/Best Me... checking out her stat's - making sure she hasnt posted a lower weight. :spy:

OMGosh! Quit spying!!! LOL I just weighed in anticipation of tomorrow morning's weigh-in. I was 185.4. So there. Won't be down much from there in the morning. Ah well. Tomorrow I'm home all day Blessing my Home with Chores of Love (translates: cleaning house...getting in the corners of at least one room!) so I'm taking my Phentermine first thing! AND I PB'd evil Triscuits tonight. The Rosemary Basil ones are soooo yummy, I guess I ate too fast. Up it came, yuck, with garlic/herb nasty cheese spread on them. CIB for Breakfast now, and something mushy for lunch. SIGH. Maybe I should weigh in on Thursday! :) Nah.

Curves is going well. I did some extra weights on my triceps last night and I feel it. Gotta tighten the bat wings. OH! and I did 50 crunches after my workout, too! A little habit I'm getting into. I can't wait to measure on my bandiversary on the 8th! Look for lots of stats that day. I'm totally into the numbers these days. Just not enough to avoid getting into the evil Triscuits, right? Should have had some sliced Turkey breast for a snack. It's bagged in little 2 ounce portions in the fridge, nice and handy. Did I even SEE them? NO! Sometimes I wonder.

This is such a nice Club, full of concern and love. P'nut, you have set a nice pace here. Thanks. I will occasionally re-read a few pages back, and when I do, I pray for the prayer requests you all have posted. Keep us updated, okay? Don't let your concerns get lost in the shuffle. Just post and know that you are being prayed for, okay?! ((((hugs)))) all you Gone for Gooders.

Come on Paula! I like this little race car...kick butt!!! :)

Congratuations Lianna, you deserve the gold trophy this morning:first: :first: :first:

Now on to my weigh-in this morning:

Current Weight=220 Total lost=63 (-2lbs this week)

I will take it!!!:)

Might as well update tonite.....I doubt I will lose more by tomorrow!

LOL!!!! I also noticed that Morsaille is currently listed as weighing 2,887 lbs! Will be a big change for her on tomorrows update!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Way to go!!! I am so happy for you!

You keep up the great work! I will join you there one day!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Not a good week for me...sighhhh:tired

Starting: 280

Current: 281

Total Lost/Gain: +1

Yes 11lbs gained in one wk.....I feel so special:nervous

If I dont get some restriction w/my next fill you'll be seeing me on the 11o'clock news "Lap Band Patient Takes Doctor Hostage":huytsao

I was going to wait until I was banned to join this group but I find myself coming here everyday to read what's going on so I'm jumping in the group pool with both feet!

Did anybody else find themselves pigging out once they made the decision to do it before they get to the first consult?? I need to be STOPPED! haha

So I just ate my LAST Dove chocolate minature and it was wrapped in foil that has those little inspirational notes inside and it read "IF THEY CAN DO IT, YOU KNOW YOU CAN" Do you think it's a sign???

:clap2: Welcome to the Gone for Good Club, Josette! :clap2:

So, glad you jumped in with both feet. Now... hit the ground running! Run from the fear of giving up food, Run from chocolate, and for pete's sake run toward your goal of a healthy life! I will get you added to the Member's page. Do you want your stats put up like the others have? If so, let me know what you want included. So sorry about the loss of your mom, but I have to say that it's awesome to see you doing something so special in her memory. I'm sure she's smiling about it. I sure am! *hugs*

By the way, the eating thing is called the Last Supper Syndrome. Everyone gets this feeling of panic, thinking they have to eat everything they can now because they wont ever be able to have it again after banding. That's just not true, so relax and think of your journey as beginning now. Everyday is an opportunity to take one more step in the right direction. And all of those steps put together, get us where we want to be. :)