Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

Reporting in a few days late....sorry! 260

I have my endoscopy on Monday. Surgery is set for May 8th. Opitfast liquid pre-op diet begins on April 10th. Can't wait!!:clap2:

OK Kathy, youre starting to make me nervous, Miss "Im 183"!!!

Its time for me to pull out the BIG guns.

MY scale said 184 this morning. Thank you, Tenuate!

So! Im gonna start walking my flabby butt off, and keep a closer eye on my special "Penni food guide".

And when I see you come Memorial day - I will be safely below 180!!!

HA! :D HA! :D HA!

**sorry for the hijack Susan**

Muuuahahahahaha!!!! Race ya to 175. By Memorial Day. Come on girl, let's do it. I took my Phentermine Wed and it sure helped. Exericse is the boost, not the diet pills, though. Lace up those sneaky peeks! Eat my dust!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi, my name is Mary. I am 44 turning 45 next month. I married the love of my live eleven years ago...we met at work. I have two daugters 22 and 20. I have a stepdaughter 28. My 22 daughter is waiting on insurance to be banded in May or June when she is out of school. My best friend is being banded April 4th. We all live in The Woodlands, Texas.

My chubby days started with two major changes in my life at age nine...grandmother dying and major move. I was deeply depressed for two years and ate my way into a chubby preteen. Yoyo diets for years and health problems added to my problems.

I had given up and decided never to diet again, then My best friend's doctor advised her to get the Lap band surgery. She doesn't like to do anything by herself, so I went to the seminar and doctor with her. I saw hope for myself and my daughter.

3/14/2006 I was banded. I have no doubt we will be successful in losing the weight and keeping it off for good!!!!!

Highest 219/1st Dr Visit 207/Surgery Date 201/Current 192/1st Goal 180/2nd Goal 150/Final Goal 130

First... Welcome Mary!!

Second...

Here's a serious indicator of being unfit:

As P'Nut said, we went to the gym for our assessment, part of which was doing about 15 or 20 gentle squats (to check posture and whatnot).

My legs are burning today as much as when I used to go on forty mile bicycle rides!!

I have some serious pain coming up in my future... and like the sick puppy I am, I'm looking forward to it!

Hoooya Drill Sergeant!! Gung ho! Gung ho! Gung ho!

:laugh

:clap2: Welcome to the Gone for Good Club, Mary!! :clap2:

Thanks for the bio! How exciting to be sharing this adventure with your friend and daughter. I'll get you added to the Members' page tonight.

Posterchild! Grats on your surgery date! Yay.. your journey begins very soon and I'm so excited for you! *hugs* :clap2:

Honors Page for GFG Club Members

:) (And they ask if this works!) :D

Close to 100 pounds gone for good!

-----------------------------------

Coyotegirl - 92 pounds

Gurly - 97 pounds

Joe - 92.4 pounds

Patty103 - 99 pounds (Patty! Where are you? Have you broken 100 yet?)

80 pounds or more gone for good!

EmilyKaye - 80 pounds

Txblue_eyedqt - 86 pounds gone for good

JillS - 82.4 pounds

70 pounds or more gone for good!

Bell - 77 pounds

Kimbo - 80.5 pounds

60 pounds or more gone for good!

Betje - 61 pounds

Daisybelle - 63 pounds

Drj - 63 pounds

MollyMolly - 60 pounds

NaturalBeauty - 61 pounds

Tricia K. - 65 pounds

50 pounds or more gone for good!

DianeChef - 55 pounds

Maggie63 - 50 pounds

The best me - 58.4 pounds

Dawg - 51 pounds

P'Nut - 52 pounds

LSasha - 59 pounds

Great work everyone! Now let's get more of us on this page! :clap2:

Honors Page for GFG Club Members

:) (And they ask if this works!) :D

What a great page P'nut! Makes me want to hurry up and lose to the next level (70 gone forever).

PMS'ing today but still a good day. I got up this morning and worked out with PT for 1 hour and did cardio for another 40 minutes. For Breakfast I had a Protein Shake and DH is taking me out to dinner tonight.

He says I look sexy:rockon: :banana So I'll take it. Today may be my only day to eat without as much restriction. I normally have a rough time the 2nd day after that time of the month. Anyway, looking forward to sending some quality time with hubby!

Everyone have a great weekend!!!

Wow! What A Week. My Husband Out Of Nowhere On Monday Had A Perforated Diverticulitis And Had To Go Into Surgery That Night. He Is On His Way To Recovery I Believe. It Is Still Shaky. I Don't Know When I Will Check In Again. If Anyone Prays, We Would Love To Have Them.

Take Care,

Thoughts and prayers coming for may family and I. The power of prayer has just brought our family through the past three weeks. It is amazing what you receive when asked... Wishes for a speedy recovery, DeAnn

Sigh. The swelling from my surgery must be gone. I am staying hungry like I was before surgery. I ate about half my plate last nite at Pei Wei. And I've actually gained 2 lbs since last week.

I'm just praying that this hunger goes away after my first fill. Grr...but it's not until April 20th. I wish I could do something to curb appetite until then.

:) Kristin