Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Was Wondering

hey i was wondering if anyone still ate pizza. cause i am so craving pizza right now and i know it not the best thing for me or my band. if you do eat pizza does anyone have trouble eating it. and does anyone have any healthy recipes or good ideas for the pizza to not get stuck. does anyone have any recipes for making lettuce wraps. thanks for the ideas folks.

I can still eat pizza but only in small quantities. I struggled with it when I was first banded but it has become easier. I would advise you to go with thin crust not deep pan, only have 1 slice and eat it very slowly.

I just eat the toppings. The bread doesn't work for me at all. You could also get a wheat tortilla and make your own version of a pizza. I've even used BBQ Sauce with chicken, cheese, and veggies as toppings.

I buy a pizza from papa murphy's. they are thin crust deLITE pizza's. I love the chicken artichoke one. I cut and weigh on my digital scale, such a treat!!! I add extra spinach.

1 ounce = 65 calories

3.3 fat

4.7 carbs

4.4 Proteins

I buy a pizza from papa murphy's. they are thin crust deLITE pizza's. I love the chicken artichoke one. I cut and weigh on my digital scale, such a treat!!! I add extra spinach.

1 ounce = 65 calories

3.3 fat

4.7 carbs

4.4 Proteins

Yup i love pizza ;) unfortunately i cannot have it anymore. I did the 3X an ur out try. I have been banded 4 months an still cannot eat it anyway shape or form

Lean Cuisine makes a surprisingly good little personal pizza. It's the perfect portion, too.

do you recommend lean cuisine meals for a healthy food option. something good for lunch and dinner maybe

Yup i love pizza wink.png unfortunately i cannot have it anymore. I did the 3X an ur out try. I have been banded 4 months an still cannot eat it anyway shape or form

so wats kinds of things are you eating now. im one mone post op so still on just Proteins

1 ounce = 65 calories

3.3 fat

4.7 carbs

4.4 Proteins

what other choices well healthy wise do they have. when im able i wanna try it

so wats kinds of things are you eating now. im one mone post op so still on just Proteins

plus im not suppose to eat breads for six most. i guess every doctor is different

I was banded in May 2011 and I had my first slice of pizza last month and it tasted soooo good. cornut.gif I had to take it very slow and the crust had to be crispy. I havent had any since it should only be for a treat. Nothing is off limits with my way of eating. I just now have a tool that will tell me when enough is enough. Good Luck.

Kat

do you recommend lean cuisine meals for a healthy food option. something good for lunch and dinner maybe

I actually eat Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones, or Healthy Choice. They're the perfect portion for us bandsters. I'm having one tonight for dinner even.

Wat kinds are ur faves. I wanna try em

You can also try to find the breads in grocery stores called Flatouts. They advertise on the package that they are good to make a pizza with. They are super thin, but am not sure if they would remain soft or get crispy with baking.