Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

what is this new pain?

Ok so heres the skinny or should i say here the gooey? anyways I am possible pregnant have most the symptoms, nausea, peeing at the time, gassy eww i know, and damn are my nipples sensi! oh and my hubby keeps staring and mah girls saying they are getting fuller while his mouth drools , silly boy! at any rate it is too early to test I will be able to in a cpl days, My main issue is right now I have a constant pain, its on my left side ovary area, and can stretch across the uterus, it hurts when i stand or get up to fast things like that, to best describe the pain its an annoying ache that can be painful it feels like after u get a charlie horse in ur legs and it still hurts but u live through kind pain? am i rambling are are u picking up what im putting down here? haha, its irritating but I cant tell if its my goo pulling my uterus down, or implantation pain, whatevs, i look on all the forums and of course they are all skinny girl so its gonna be relatively similar but not. I have been pregnant before but it was 10 years ago so im like :huh: i dont remember this but i dont remember lunch yesterday either. im cool if im sitting down but laying is a pain i cant get comfy, and getting up fast well thats just not in the cards. any help or info is always welcome and wanted! i have a drs appointment on Monday so if its not gone by then ill already have and appointment for a preggo test and other shizz. thanks gals!:D

See your dr. They can do tests much earlier than home tests. I would be worried about an ectopic pregnancy which can have serious consequences for you. Better to be patted on the head and told there is nothing wrong than to a.) worry yourself sick, b.) have a serious issue which can be dealt with.

Thanks fr the replies! the pain is starting to go but at times comes back not alot of pain tho, its more uncomfortable, im happy cause i should be able to test tomorrow, and like i said i have a dr appt on monday it was the soonest i could get in, so fingers crossed its a healthy pregnancy and nothing else! XD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!