Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i-wanna-be-a-loser..... I am interested in the FB page that you are talking about.

ok just add me as your friend stacey diederich-speager and send me a private message about your date and I will add you :)

I am being banded on Nov. 22. I am so excited. I can not wait. Have been researching Lapband for 3 years and my insurance has approved me. Nov. cnanot get here fast enough. I start my Pre op diet on Oct. 24 and Pre op at the Hospital is Nov. 2. I wish all Nov. bandsters good luck on our journeys.

Yesterday I had my 2nd psy eval went well she is going to say I'm good to go for surgery. The eval results should be to my surgeon within 7 days whoo hooo... I'm so excited but still a little scared..When I started my 6 months of supervised classes I never thought I would get to this point now it seems like everything is going so quickly...Anyone else feel the same?

I am getting er done November 30th 2011. Cant friggen wait!!! Go us!!

PS: I started a secret Facebook group (only members can see/ post/ read in the group) for us November bandsters. Add me as your friend and send me a private message saying you are getting banded and I will add you to the group.. Stacey Diederich-Speager!!!

Lets be losers together!!!

I would like to be apart of the secret facebook for november bandees...

Add me as your Facebook friend stacey Diederich-speager. Send me a private message to let me know who you are And I will get you in!!!

Yesterday I had my 2nd psy eval went well she is going to say I'm good to go for surgery. The eval results should be to my surgeon within 7 days whoo hooo... I'm so excited but still a little scared..When I started my 6 months of supervised classes I never thought I would get to this point now it seems like everything is going so quickly...Anyone else feel the same?

I feel the same way. I had all of my pre op testing done yesterday and I have one more appointment with the psych and have to see my primary doctore for clearance for surgery. I go see my surgeon on the 31st and have surgery on Nov 10th. The last week seems to have gone fast since before it sure seemed like it was going at a snails pace. I am nervous and excited at the same time.

Thank You Cheri for all that you said!! I think it is exactly what I needed to hear! I would love to have a surgery day partner. I get banded Nov 9th..anyone else have Nov 9 as a surgery date?

November 2nd! I never thought I'd be a bandster so quickly!

I just got my surgery date yesterday. No pre-op diet given to me but I'm making food lists, getting a blender thingie and other goodies from Amazon so I start getting things in order :)

Hiya...I added you as a friend but forgot to include a message about wanting to be on the list for November bandsters....sign me up...Dawn Pesek-Capstick...Nov 7...my big day!!!

I too will be banded in November, I will not find out until 10/26 if it will be 11/7 or 8 or 11/14 or 15.....I have started my pre-op but someone please tell me why do Protein Shakes taste so bad??? I am not a chocolate person but love sugar free carnation instant Breakfast in chocolate...I have tried Ensure, EAS, Muscle Milk, HMR Shake.....HELP!!!! Someone told me to buy Protein Powder and put it with the food I make..has anyone tried this?? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Hi!

I'm not sure yet whether I am going to be a Nov or Dec. bandster... I have my appointment with the surgeon on Tuesday to set my tent. surgery date. I'm so nervous! I've been in this process for so long - I can't believe it's finally coming up on the time when it will all start happening. I'm feeling nervous about the pre-op diet, maybe even more than the surgery itself! I've lost about 20 lbs already, and I'm looking forward to losing a chunk through the liquid diet.

Nice to meet you all - and good luck on your upcoming surgeries!! I'll be watching you!

OK was hanging around with the October Bandsters due to thinking I would have Surgery on 10/28...Found out today that I am Scheduled for....drum roll.....11/11/11 which is also my birthday woo hoo :lol: !!! So, I guess I will be lurking around here now as well; made some friends in October and since were not in High School anymore - we can have more than one friend right?:huh: LOL - I will probably be there as well. Good Luck to all other November bandsters. I have Pre Op Tests on November 1st and Pre Op Diet Starts November 4th (have to do 7 days)....Nice meeting Everyone and please keep updating on how your doing and I will do the same - Take Care!!!

Got the official word today. To be banded on 11/17. Can't wait , best part is the doc does not require a "liver shrinking diet" so no liquid diet before hand whoo hooo

November 1st, 2011 for me!

Edit: Well hopefully...finally got insurance approval , but now my surgeon wants me to have a stress test....now I have 2 possible days for it to happen....Who knows now.