Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :welldoneclap:

J-

After you are fully healed you shouldn't have any problems ''feeling'' your port or it getting in the way.Also the band is way down at the end of your esophagus/top of your stomach,not near your mouth so no,it will not ''get in the way orally" either.Now, I have rad some folks say their port is tender from time to time such as after doing sit ups,but I would think this will eventually go away.

Like some of you have said she needs to educate herself and part of education is asking questions and that is why these forums exist. I don't think it is fair for you to laugh at or make fun of someone who is sincerely asking a question about stuff they don't know about. Just saying, if we knew everything we will not be here would we?

I totally agree.Let's all play nice.Remember when we all started this journey and had to learn everything from scratch.Please give J a break already!

From a guy's perspective...The port is the only (barely) visible part of the Band. It's hardly even noticeable, though it may become more pronounced when you've lost the weight, Mostly, it just feels odd and will likely be a little sore for a while after installation. So, if there are areas around your stomach that you enjoy being enjoyed, you may want to ask the doc to put it somewhere else. I would just ask him/her where they normally place it.

As for the oral part, well...receiving won't be an issue once the wounds heal. Straining of your stomach muscles could possibly cause some discomfort when you orgasm. As far as giving, the quantities of Fluid (normally) produced should not be a problem, though any Fluid right after eating could cause some discomfort.

I hope this helped!

ok.................:lurk5:

Post deleted for the children :rolleyes:

Krista,

SERIOUSLY TMI.

There are minors on this site. Please be mindful of the children and those of us who have sensitive stomachs.

Please, please keep that between you and your spouse, where it belongs.

Nasty heffa.

J

Ok, people I am not talking about Fluid. Have not mentioned Fluid. Y'all freaks.

Simple question about gagging during deep oral penetration between me and my husband. That's all.

Sickos

Sometimes. in some situations, those things are trial and error and maybe a conversation that should stay between you and the hubs.....just sayin ..........:)

nevermind :)

Edited by stateofzen

I am saying this with all gentleness possible-- but what is "sick" and "freakish" about talking fluids when you're talking deep penetration and gagging? Seriously, I can't tell if you are calling people names in fun or as a true insult and if it's an insult, well. . .

Pot, meet kettle.

In any case, this thread is clearly titled "talking about sex" in all caps, so I should suspect that anyone coming in here would be prepared to read about it. If someone doesn't want to talk about it or seen it talked about, they probably shouldn't click on the thread.

Sex is a natural part of life, and yes, while some things might be TMI for strangers, there isn't anything inherently wrong with having a conversation about it if the people engaged in the conversation are willing participants.

So true. When posting in such a large public forum it's tough to know just where that line is that shouldn't be crossed.

We are all so different and have different lines.

oh geez , Lyla, just when you deleted I quoted.... want me to delete?

Please ladies... do not add semen to your popcorn to up your Protein intake.

Please ladies... do not add semen to your popcorn to up your Protein intake.

I may have dislodged my port on that one....:)

This has been the funniest thing that I have read from the actual comments to the rude advice on a help forum...extremely entertaining.

But in all seriousness.....no I don't have any issues...been banded almost two years and I have lost 108lbs. Yeah you can feel the port if you push on it...hard...but no biggie. Gagging has nothing to do with being banded,, why would it? If you gag now going down then you gag afterwards. The only problem I could see is if you did decide to swallow and you were tight and actually got stuck(sometimes even liquids can get me if I am extra sensitive during hormonal times) but since I don't do it and my husband doesn't want me to (not to say I haven't;)) I don't have to worry about that because that stuck episode would just be...gross.

Actually the sex, although has been great, its even more mind blowing now(I bend a way lot more cooler and I am more comfortable on top(but as a big girl you couldn't tell me nothing:) I also feel him differently (I will spare you the wonderful details)

Now go and do it and quit your worrying:)