Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Harvest Moon Challenge

GA_googleFillSlot("LBT-TextAd05");checking in at 256.7, lost 6.6lbs Woo Hoo!!!! FINALLY IN THE 250's bananapowerslide.gifbananapowerslide.gifbananapartyhat.gifbananadoggywow.gif

you go! Thats so awesome!

Reporting in at 158.4. My weight has fluctuated so much this week - up 2, then down 2 and I feel like my appetite is high. I go in next week for my check up and may ask for a small fill. Still only a little walking during the day - just what I do at work and push-ups - - I need to ramp up the exercising. Going to Disneyland with the family on Sunday and Monday so I should get some great miles there!

Name, real or screen~ May Age~ 41

Weight on September 1st~ 161.5

Weight on September 8 ~ 160.2

Weight on September 15 ~ 159.2

Weight on September 22 ~ 158.4

Goal Weight for September 29th~ 155

Exercise Goal for September~ Just starting exercises - cardio 2x a week, weights 2x a week

Dietary Goal for September~ healthier choices, keep up with good Protein choices, less fro-yo

Personal Goal for September~ more time with family instead of work taking up my time

Date Banded~ Friday, July 22

Total Weight Loss Since Banding~39 lbs.

Name, real or screen ~ Ashlee

Age ~ 23

Weight on September 1st ~ 295

Weight on September 8th ~ 291

Weight on September 15th ~ 289

Weight On September 21st ~ 282.6

Goal Weight for September 29th ~ 280 (three pounds away!)

That fill really helped this week! Hopefully i can lose that three pounds this week!

Ugh, I'm so annoyed with myself this month. What happened to me??? Down a pound, up a pound...I don't even remember what I was last week. Weighed in at 257 this morning. Definitely not going to meet my goal :o(

Megan

Ugh, I'm so annoyed with myself this month. What happened to me??? Down a pound, up a pound...I don't even remember what I was last week. Weighed in at 257 this morning. Definitely not going to meet my goal :o(

Megan

checking in at 256.7, lost 6.6lbs Woo Hoo!!!! FINALLY IN THE 250's bananapowerslide.gifbananapowerslide.gifbananapartyhat.gifbananadoggywow.gif

I made to 259 on Sunday morning but then gained 4 pounds by Monday, even though I played disc golf Sunday afternoon. It's bad enough when you gain but when you work your butt off the day before and still gain 4 pounds, makes me really mad.

Checking in this a.m. with no change in weight--still 249. Curse this ToM business!!!! :rolleyes:

My other goals are coming along nicely. I've been going to the gym six days a week. Even when my knee starting hurting (I think it was letting me know that I'm still too heavy to run on it!), I just rested for a day and then switched over to the stationary bike and elliptical machines and went easy on it until it felt better.

I've signed up for a parent/child swim class beginning the week of October 4 as part of the "finding active things to do with my 16-month old."

I log in to myfitnesspal.com every day and track my food and exercise.

Julia checking in. Down to 169 :) Lost 2 pounds this week.

Not a great week here. I maintained, didn't lose a thing! But I exercised 2 times. One of those times was a hike in the woods for 2.26 miles, which I am very proud of. I hurt afterward, but felt like I accomplished something.

Now that my PCOS has resolved itself, I'm pretty sure I'm at about 4 weeks, sooooo, that could explain the 0 weight loss.:angry: So much for losing 50 pounds by my birthday on Sunday. grrrrrr. It was to be my own little birthday present to myself.

4 weeks pregnant?!

Checking in this a.m. with no change in weight--still 249. Curse this ToM business!!!! :rolleyes:

My other goals are coming along nicely. I've been going to the gym six days a week. Even when my knee starting hurting (I think it was letting me know that I'm still too heavy to run on it!), I just rested for a day and then switched over to the stationary bike and elliptical machines and went easy on it until it felt better.

I've signed up for a parent/child swim class beginning the week of October 4 as part of the "finding active things to do with my 16-month old."

I log in to myfitnesspal.com every day and track my food and exercise.

How wonderful to spend time with your baby in a swim class, good for you!

Joan checking in with a loss of 2.2#, finally! 184.0 I think I am like Larry, I don't lose each week, actually this is my first loss for the month. I lost more than average for me last month so maybe the first couple I weeks I was at a mini plateau?

I am doing fairly well with my personal goals: gym has been 2 times a week instead of 3 but I have walked our dogs 1-2 times per day most days; I have been to the movies twice, I am still working on increasing fruits and veggies, this is a challenge for me.

Next week is our final weigh in for the month! Let's try to reach some goals!

Joan

Name - Melissa or Mewizza

Age~ 23

Weight on September 1st ~ 325

Weight on September 8th ~ 324

Weight on September 15th ~ 323

Weight on September 22nd ~ 322

So that's another lbs :-)

4 weeks pregnant?!

No, 4 weeks since my last ToM.

How wonderful to spend time with your baby in a swim class, good for you!

Joan checking in with a loss of 2.2#, finally! 184.0 I think I am like Larry, I don't lose each week, actually this is my first loss for the month. I lost more than average for me last month so maybe the first couple I weeks I was at a mini plateau?

I am doing fairly well with my personal goals: gym has been 2 times a week instead of 3 but I have walked our dogs 1-2 times per day most days; I have been to the movies twice, I am still working on increasing fruits and veggies, this is a challenge for me.

Next week is our final weigh in for the month! Let's try to reach some goals!

Joan

Name, real or screen~ ms.lady

Age~ 31

Weight on September 1st~ 275.4

Weight on September 8th~ 274.2

Weight on September 15th~ 271.2

Weight on September 22th~ 266.6

Weigh in 212.5 total lost is 8.5 lbs

Checking in at 222.4! 4.8 pounds! Finally a decent loss!

tkw - 300.2 (not even an ounce) I've been hoovering just above 299 for weeks! Freeking torture! Well, at least i'm not gaining.