Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

K well imma do me and you do you! Just because it's something your mind can't understand doesn't mean others have to thing just like you. Some people are just close minded! It works just go the forum of the hcg and see who will be laughing then!! I am not saying I will live on hcg for the rest of my life dang! I just want a little boost! I only need to lose 30 more pounds and if there is something to help me get there faster so I can maintain then YES I am going to try it. Fad diet or not people are losing tons of weight on it and like I said earlier just because FDA says so don't mean it's true!!! Government has steered us wrong many many times hunny! I don't see how a horomone that pregnant women produce naturally is bad for you? I'm not going to sit here and try to prove my point to someone who has no valuable research on this subject so let's just leave it at that sweetie

I have read the information on that site. I would be very worried about mixing my meds with something new. Scary thought. But you know we ALL would like an easy fix. I now remember people going to get the shots when I was younger can't remember the results of anyone though. I just think that if it really worked wouldn't the USA have more skinny people? Its not like it is a hidden product. I would not spend the $100 for it. But someone come back and tell us the results I am curious to see what happens to you. But happy with my band, but the fat person inside me is curious Cheri

Cheri I def plan on coming back in a month to let y'all know good or bad!! The reason everyone in the USA is not skinny is because it is very expensive to go to the doctor to do this now between 300-1000 dollars FDA doesn't let you purchase it in the USA without a prescription but their are people who do you just have to find the right ones. I'm really not sure why they don't want people to have easier access to this but maybe that have their reasons but I don't understand what they are! But I'm excited and should get my stuff this week!

I would be a little more Leary about the whole thing if I wouldn't have found that website and read over and over on the forums just like these of people who do this and get their supplies from the same people and have wonderful success with it! I did my research trust me because I had to convince my husband to let me do them and if I change his mind about it then It has to be good lol. I'm telling you if your curious to read some stories about it go to Hcgdietinfo.com. Very interesting things!

I couldn't even read all of these posts; they say the exact same thing.

Let's get this straight..you go on any website about the lap band and for every good review, there are always several bad ones: "Why don't you just lose the weight on your own" "Get on the treadmill" "Why would you have an invasive procedure to lose weight" "You could die"...but you still did it anyway, right?

HCG is a SYNTHETIC hormone (meaning man-made in case you don't know what that means)-so to the ignorant lady talking about drinking urine, you really need to do more research-you don't sound good at all.

If it is safe for women trying to get pregnant, why would it not be safe in this case? You are not starving yourself by only eating 500 calories a day, because your body is naturally burning 2000-2500 while taking HcG. I've been on the protocol several times and lost all the weight I wanted to lose and KEPT it off until I got pregnant; then and only then did I decide I didn't care how much I ate and that was a personal decision, not a result of taking HcG.

Fact of the matter is people who have researched and decided to take Hcg is their own decision and it is not up to you to speak your mind on how horrible you think it is. I'm absolutely positive that you read similar things when trying to decide whether or not you would go with the lap band and it probably pissed you off..why? Because its YOUR life and no one has the right to try and make you opt out of it, so why try and do it to someone else? This is precisely why I stick to my support group via Facebook and stay the hell off of this site because you people are still so judgemental to everything that has NOTHING to do with you. Shut your mouth and keep **** to yourself. Just because its not "for you" doesn't mean its not for someone else.

/End

A.frikin.men! Exactly my thoughts :) thanks for that!

If you don't want different, unsolicited opinions, you probably shouldn't post on an open message board. JMHO.

Well my opinion is there is different ways to go about it...we all have imagine issue and I don't think it's right how she went about trying to make me out to look like an idiot. All I'm saying is before you " think" you know what your about to express your opinion on do some research and don't throw un-true facts out there and make yourself look like the ignorant one. I mean have fun at taking pregnant women's urine? What a stupid stupid comment. "opinion" whatever you want to call it.

Image*

But what's great is that people are posting saying how dangerous it is and that we shouldnt take the easy way out, when they have no idea what they are talking about. I know you'll do great Kim and I believe that this is a good choice for you. I went to a clinic my first round and paid $800, then found Omni Drops, which seem to be just as effective for a lot less money. Even became a distributor so that I could save some money on their other products. There's also a great Omni support group that you might check out, so much more encouraging when you can see what others are doing instead of people trying to put you down because they chose a different path. https://www.facebook.com/groups/omni4u2/ and this is my site with my before and after pics, along with several others - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Omni-4-U/226312417450536

Thank you for the support! I guess this really isn't a support group on here!! I'll just have to keep my opinions to myself! Thanks again Azbtrfly! Your a sweetheart!!

O.K Bandsters,,, this is coming from someone who knows nothing at all about what your doing, but I do know about Dietary Trends that have failed people, and have even caused Serious Health Problems. "SO PLEAS NO ONE JUMP ON ME FOR 2 CENTS.

I remember a Lady that I worked with jumped on Fen Fen. "anyone remember this stuff ?" I had lost weight with the band by staying low cal., and she wanted the easy way out, and asked my opinion. I told her what my Surgeon told me. That this stuff is garbage, and only screws up your Metabolism. Not to mention all the fillers, and the stuff is mostly caffeine anyway, and it can cause Medical problems.

Well he was rite. The Fen Fen caused serious Heart Problems. Of course they were sued, and the Lab has not gone back to trying to make a quick fix plan for weight loss. Yes she suffered a problem to the Heart.

So if your banded, why don't you do yourself a favor, and play it safe, and just lose as you go along. We all want to see it come off quick. But that can be dangerous too. joining the STARVATION NATION is not a good way to do this.

Ask your Surgeon if he approves, and if yes ! Then I only wish you Great Success. Just please don't be blind, and play with Dynamite... You could get hurt.....

Just my 2 cents.

Shirley.

It's discouraging for this not-yet-banded person to hear that bandsters who submitted to surgery which includes 5 holes in your stomach, requiring complete lifestyle changes and possibly many discomforts and challenges along the way resort to an off the counter fad approach to weight loss. Why? To get it off faster? Really? The reason most of us opt for LP surgery is because of all the failed attempts from other weight loss methods. The LAST thing I want is to go thru surgery only to be so impatient that I resort to a pill I could buy off the internet. Not judging, as I know nothing about HGC but have been doubting the LP decision and these posts really didnt help.

I posted the question BEFORE I had the surgery, completely out of curiosity only because LB surgery is the slowest and least invasive of the wls. While I am losing weight very slowly, I have not used HCG, nor have I wanted to but I still support those who do want to. Don't let posts on this site discourage you, that is the mere reason that I quit posting on the site. The only reason I commented earlier is because I got the notification in my email.

I love my band, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The slower you lose, the better it is for your skin but I can relate to those on here that want to see results faster. It's a mind game sometimes, that I don't think will ever change.

I am almost down 29 lbs since surgery in November, but that is just fine with me.

Lol I appreciate everyone's time but I am done defending myself! I'll let everyone know how my decision turned out! Thanks!!