Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today someone noticed I lost weight!!!

Today was the first day since starting this journey that someone who didn't know I had surgery and was losing weight asked me if I had lost weight. When I went to get my car from the valet (I have to valet park my car because the parking structure at work is so crowded that they have to constantly move cars around) the valet asked me if I had lost weight. I said "yes" and he said "I can tell". He asked me how much and I told him. He was like "wow". I was thrilled! It made me feel so good and that my hard work is paying off and that other people can see it. thumbup.gif

I can relate! It feels so good and makes you want to work harder! Congrats!

WTG Jen! :success1:

Awesome~ You should feel GREAT~

That's a great feeling...happy for you!

AWESOME! Congrats on your NSV :) It's always such a great feeling to have someone outside the lap band bubble see and comment on all our hard work :)

You definitely have lost a lot of weight!! It does feel so wonderful when someone notices and often those closest to us can't see it because they see us on a daily basis.

Yeah! That is the best feeling in the world. I have had alot of people at work notice i have lost weight, had to get new scrubs as mine were so baggy and falling down. LOL! congrats on your weight loss!

Whoo-hoo! Congratulations! The best compliments are from those who don't know your journey - the others are nice but I can 'write them off' as my friends trying to be supportive. You can't write this off, Girlfriend!:lol:

congratulations, doesn't it feel great! I had five people (yes, five, I counted them!) comment yesterday. I suspect it was more obvious because I had been away from work for five days. Enjoy the compliments and I hope they keep on coming for you.

Congratulations, Jeannette!!!! Keep up the great work! I'm just two weeks post surgery but have lost over half of my excess weight already (most of my weight was lost during my pre-op diet). I'm proud of you! Stay motivated - you're doing a great job!

May

WAY TO GO! And those comments will be heading your way more often with this journey. :) Best wishes!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches