Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vicky checking in at 228.2 (down 4.8 lbs)!!!

I'm 3.2 lbs away from having lost 100 lbs...so close I can almost taste it!!!

Amy checking in down 1•5 im not going to hit my goal but the scale is going down!!!

On Friday I bought myself a new Ukulele for my birthday. Here is a photo. Actually this is a stock photo, they all look a little different.

http://lanikaiukes.c...763-127x350.jpg

Spent all weekend trying to learn new songs.

Now all you need is a grass skirt!

One week to go. Check your results here. July Freedom Challenge Week Two Any mistakes let me know.

Thanks Larry! It looks great!

Are you willing to do the stats for August? Please!!:D

Joan

No problem, IGot a theme yet? End of summer challenge?

"End of Summer Challenge" sounds great! I'll post a new thread at the end of the week. Thanks again for keeping our stats! :D

Joan

I'm late checking in but I'm 179lbs now. I'm down 5lbs.

Tomorrow is our last weigh in for the July challenge!

Please join us for the August challenge, titled "The End of Summer Challenge" You can sign up tomorrow.

I hope you were succesful meeting some or all of your goals this month! :D

Joan

This morning I'm at 208.2, down 3.6 and firmly under 210. Onederland is in sight. I didn't make my goal but I'm about 8 lbs down for the month. next month, onederland.

Well I didn't make my goal, but I came pretty close. No change from last week. 232.5 is my end... .5 from goal. I'm mostly happy with that.

178.4! Almost 3 pounds for the month. I'll take it!

Yea! I lost 2 pounds to 175. Even though I didn't make my goal for this challenge, I did hit the 50# mark! :Banane02: Just 30 more pounds to my goal. It's all downhill from here :)

Julia

Checking in at 275.2 down 2.2 lbs. Loss of 6.8 pounds for the month. Didn't meet my goal but I am happy its 6.8lbs I will never see again. Bring on the end of summer challengebananapartyhat.gifbananapowerslide.gif.

well I am up 217 but i am ok with that last year at this time i was 287.5 so looking back I am a very happy girl !! :D

i did get some exercise in but working in the heat for 12 hrs a day was too much for me.... all in all Very Happy today !!!:D :D :D :D

thaks larry for keeping the chart.....

cya at the next challange

Amy

Hello and TGIF!

Joan weighing in at 193.4. Didn't meet my total weight loss for the month goal, I lost a total of 3.4# this month. I really think my new scale weighs a bit heavier than my old one did, really, lol! ;) It looks like this was a pretty good month for most of us. :D

I will post the August Challenge now. Hope to see you there!

Joan

Weighing in at 243 (I think thats where I was last week).... I was completely UNFILLED due to a possible slippage last week, so I guess I am ok with this.... I hope it wasnt a slippage, and I will begin getting refilled NEXT Friday....